Removed from the Store

dpazmino

21 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

its on the uk store with today's (20th) date as the release date, maybe they put it up early by mistake?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/36-fragments-of-midnight/cid=EP0896-PCSB01184_00-RATAG036FRAGMENT

But trophy hunting in the PS Vita with another account is impossible :( I use the PS Vita with my main US account

11 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Today, is the release date. It was up earlier. Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.

I hope so, thanks!

46 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

But trophy hunting in the PS Vita with another account is impossible :( I use the PS Vita with my main US account

i know im saying they may have put it up early on the us store by mistake and that's why its not there atm, and why its on the uk/eu store.

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

EU version might have it's own list, trophies are not able to sync for the EU version. Which like always means I can not sync my vita until resolved or I restore back to factory settings.

Had same issue, got the plat but not able to sync :(  error code NP-10234-0

21 hours ago, dpazmino said:

I miss this one, I saw it in the store, so when I arrived home I tried to but it but it's gone!

21 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

its on the uk store with today's (20th) date as the release date, maybe they put it up early by mistake?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/36-fragments-of-midnight/cid=EP0896-PCSB01184_00-RATAG036FRAGMENT

21 hours ago, Katt said:

seriously, what is happening with all these pullings?

21 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Today, is the release date. It was up earlier. Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.

20 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

i know im saying they may have put it up early on the us store by mistake and that's why its not there atm, and why its on the uk/eu store.

18 hours ago, Chansey said:

Maybe the US version had a serious bug or something?

Posted this yesterday in the other thread. I tweeted the devs about the NA version getting pulled. They responded that it was an ESRB issue and they are working on getting it resolved. I asked about an ETA, but did not get a response. Can't imagine it will be too long.

I'm not sure what the EU rating is, but in NA it was listed as E - which is probably the issue. Given that there are giant mechanical saws, it might need a rating a bit higher than E - probably E10

Anyway, it should be coming back, it isn't related to the release date (NA updates a day earlier than EU).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

The big question is when. People are still waiting for 1000 Top Rated to make its triumphant return. :P I'm starting to feel like that dude took the money and ran. :/

I don't think that's ever going to make a return. I'll be surprised if it does. 

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Their twitter account is responding to the game being removed but when you ask why the trophy list is not active there is no response.

this is one man...so it can take a while. i wrote him via mail, because he message me earlier. when i have an answer i can tell more.

9 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Their twitter account is responding to the game being removed but when you ask why the trophy list is not active there is no response.

I bet even him don't know about that.

59 minutes ago, fuzzyonlineus said:

i think trophy not sync  because it separate trophy list. between NA and EU   

many indy game has the same issue.  some game i wait around two month before i can sync it to the server 

It's gonna be exactly this issue. Often EU games are behind NA for having the trophy lists appear - probably different teams that load the trophies on the Sony side of things.

The EU version of the game isn't syncing as the list isn't yet on Sony's servers.