[LIMITED] THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle Encore

Katt

Should I note that Darksiders II on PS3 has its Platinum trophy unobtainable because of one single trophy that was online and servers got shut down?

Gladly that this bundle also offers both Darksiders on PS4 for those who wants Platinums on both games. The online trophy from the original Darksiders II PS3 version has been removed from the PS4 trophy list.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 3

Is the $1 option still available, I can't seem to see it as an option despite the numbers of it supposedly being available still.

I don't want to enter 1 buck as a custom amount in case it doesn't work that way.

Anyway, I bought it last time, but a few cheap games is sure to make someone a nice present.

5 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Is the $1 option still available, I can't seem to see it as an option despite the numbers of it supposedly being available still.

I don't want to enter 1 buck as a custom amount in case it doesn't work that way.

Anyway, I bought it last time, but a few cheap games is sure to make someone a nice present.

It shows over 7000 thousand keys left for me.

nvm, i can't read.

Edited by angelgrievous

1 minute ago, angelgrievous said:

It shows over 7000 thousand keys left for me.

nvm, i can't read.

nvm me, I typed in 50 cents and it says you need a buck for codes so typing in $1 worked fine, just odd that there was no option for it directly this time.

11 hours ago, Avalynch said:

Purchased the $8 bundle, all the games except The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 looks good, but hey, I'm not going to judge a book by it's cover. At least not too much. Especially for this great price, kinda hard to complain about $250 (CAD)~ worth of games being reduced to $8.

Deponia is the same type of game. TBoUT2 is one of the meatiest point and clicks I've ever played. And pretty funny, too. Definitely worth checking out. If nothing else, it's an easy Plat. :P

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1