Why is the % completion so low?

Frozen_Guardian

Actually the game's not that hard. The shrines at the beginning of each world can make a lot of difference. You can activate 2 with negative and 2 with positive effects. They're random but you can always quit and retry. Each weapon type has its "best" too that helps, but have to be unlocked. The whole game is doable solo, I've done it pretty much all on my own. A couple of trophies I got with someone else but I tested them on my alt just on my own no prob. The 4P trophies I did with 4 controllers.

The problem with this game lies in MP/servers. It is EXTREMELY laggy, almost to the point of being unplayable. The movement is fine but most of the time you do no damage to the enemy. People try to go at it this way (after all it was designed to be co-op) and quickly give up. This is not present if you play alone or couch co-op. The game is also prone to crashing at any moment.

Edit: Actually missions are daily tasks you complete while playing in a world. So yeah completing a world is at an even lower %.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

• 4 weeks later...

The game isn't really that hard, but the trophies can be a bit glitchy - I recently had issues with Artisan and Well Rounded not unlocking so had to do separate runs over again to get them to work.  The game also crashes and blue screens a lot, think it has happened to me at least 10 times whilst playing.

The online is dubious, and the lag can be variable, having a wired connection seems to help though.

Aside from that, there are only three dungeons in the game so it does get fairly repetitive doing them over again for missions

Just to add into my last post - the kill trophies are also really glitchy since the most recent patch.  It took me 3 different attempts to get the 10k trophy for the bonies and it eventually popped on my third attempt at 12,500 kills after deleting my saves, also the bunnies trophy just took me 13,000 kills to unlock the 7,500 trophy.  It seems that if for any reason you exit the game to XMB, either intentionally or because the game crashes (this happens A LOT) then your kill progress gets reset.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017. 10. 26. at 10:36 AM, Mesopithecus said:

Just to add into my last post - the kill trophies are also really glitchy since the most recent patch.  It took me 3 different attempts to get the 10k trophy for the bonies and it eventually popped on my third attempt at 12,500 kills after deleting my saves, also the bunnies trophy just took me 13,000 kills to unlock the 7,500 trophy.  It seems that if for any reason you exit the game to XMB, either intentionally or because the game crashes (this happens A LOT) then your kill progress gets reset.

Normally 'Close Application' is included? Not Crash.

Edited by M-AHHH

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, Mesopithecus said:

The game isn't really that hard, but the trophies can be a bit glitchy - I recently had issues with Artisan and Well Rounded not unlocking so had to do separate runs over again to get them to work.

What exactly you did to unlock Artisan? I even have beaten a dungeon using every weapon (including DLC) and still no trophy. Did you start a fresh save or just kept using diferent weapons until the trophy popped?

1 minute ago, RangyRV said:

What exactly you did to unlock Artisan? I even have beaten a dungeon using every weapon (including DLC) and still no trophy. Did you start a fresh save or just kept using diferent weapons until the trophy popped?

I had to use the 4 different types of weapon without quitting out of the game at any time.  For some reason, quitting out the game reset some invisible counter for me (happened with the bonie farming too)

Select the sword, and go into the first dungeon - let the enemies kill you.  Do the same thing for the hammer, wand and bow and it should unlock.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 26/10/2017 at 2:36 AM, Mesopithecus said:

Hi What you mean by quit to xmb ? anytime I quit the game it resets ? do I need to complete in one sitting ? And be lucky that it does not blue screen on me ?

Do I have to finish the dungeon for the kills to count or can i get 2000 kills then die and redo this a few times

I ask because I have counted and I have done over 18,000 bonies kills and no trophy.

Also I did 8,000 in one dungeon but the game got so laggy by 8,000 it then crashed

7 hours ago, SDB--1982 said:

Hi What you mean by quit to xmb ? anytime I quit the game it resets ? do I need to complete in one sitting ? And be lucky that it does not blue screen on me ?

Do I have to finish the dungeon for the kills to count or can i get 2000 kills then die and redo this a few times

I ask because I have counted and I have done over 18,000 bonies kills and no trophy.

Also I did 8,000 in one dungeon but the game got so laggy by 8,000 it then crashed

Pretty much, every time you quit out of the game the counter seems to reset so you need to do it in one sitting.

You don't have to finish the dungeon, but I recommend finishing the floor that you are on.  2,000 kills seems to be the cut off point before it starts getting really laggy and crashing the game.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2017 at 2:36 AM, Mesopithecus said:

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Pretty much, every time you quit out of the game the counter seems to reset so you need to do it in one sitting.

You don't have to finish the dungeon, but I recommend finishing the floor that you are on.  2,000 kills seems to be the cut off point before it starts getting really laggy and crashing the game.

Thanks for the reply I will try this do 2,000 each time.

Can I put in rest mode for a break ? 

Also does it pop as soon as you have killed the 10,000 or after a depth or after death/completion.

Is the wasps and bunnies as glitchy ?

5 hours ago, SDB--1982 said:

Thanks for the reply I will try this do 2,000 each time.

Can I put in rest mode for a break ? 

Also does it pop as soon as you have killed the 10,000 or after a depth or after death/completion.

Is the wasps and bunnies as glitchy ?

I never put mine in rest most, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

It does pop after 10,000 kills but just bear in mind the orange looking archer bonies don't seem to count toward the trophy, only the regular looking ones so you'll still have to go over 10,000.  I think I was at 13,500 kills when the trophy eventually popped.

I never had any issues with the bunnies and wasps, thankfully you don't have to kill as many.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

It does pop after 10,000 kills but just bear in mind the orange looking archer bonies don't seem to count toward the trophy, only the regular looking ones so you'll still have to go over 10,000.  I think I was at 13,500 kills when the trophy eventually popped.

I never had any issues with the bunnies and wasps, thankfully you don't have to kill as many.

Thanks again 

so the stats don’t reset on the bunnies or wasp?

No on the oranges now that’s taking the piss I just hit the 10k including suppose I need to keep going 

Edited by SDB--1982

On 24/07/2018 at 10:10 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Hi sorry to bother you again do the blue wasps count or is it just the pink ones i just need the wasps then the bunnies to finish this glitch fest game

15 minutes ago, SDB--1982 said:

Hi sorry to bother you again do the blue wasps count or is it just the pink ones i just need the wasps then the bunnies to finish this glitch fest game

I didn't have any issues with the wasps and they popped almost at the exact amount, so I believe that both count

40 minutes ago, SDB--1982 said:

Best way to farm wasps is to wait in depth 5 for the threat meter to rise, then you’ll get only blue wasps. You can farm all 5k there since the wasps have no death animation which means no lag.

Edited by Dark

1 minute ago, Dark said:

Best way to farm wasps is to wait in depth 5 for the death meter to rise, then you’ll get only blue wasps. You can farm all 5k there since the wasps have no death animation which means no lag.

Thanks any tips for the bunnies 

23 minutes ago, Dark said:

Same strat, but depth 2. You should only do about 1-2k runs with the bunnies since they lag so much.

Thanks so much I had been grinding wasps on depth 3 but got to depth 5 with your advice and got it in 25 minutes but was only about 600 away it seems just bunnies left