Platinum trophy rarity.

Baker

I've noticed the rarity of the platinum for this game is dropping pretty fast. From around 1.50 two weeks ago to 1.20 this afternoon and now it's already on 1.10. Will this become a below 1.00 plat? Don't know who is cleaning the leaderboards but keep going. ?

• Like 2

Well, the plat is unobtainable nowadays because of the ranked matches being closed.

I only need to finish some campaign challenges to get the plat but I gave up years ago, it's sooo boring, I'd rather play multiplayer if I'm back at that game again.

Edited by Franciscoo-
  • Like 2

You can do it. If you need some help with zombies just ask, I'm always willing to help out people. Anyway, since I think there aren't a lot of new players for this game someone is looking for- and removing all the cheaters.

On 10/26/2017 at 5:32 PM, Franciscoo- said:

Well, the plat is unobtainable nowadays because of the ranked matches being closed.

I only need to finish some campaign challenges to get the plat but I gave up years ago, it's sooo boring, I'd rather play multiplayer if I'm back at that game again.

Same here

i just need to finish the giant accomplishment trophy and ill have the platinum

but those challenges suck, i have to play an entire level just to get to the end (where the challenge is) and almost immediately fail when i get there

such a waste of time

• Like 2

I think almost half of those who had earned the platinum had got it through modded lobbies. That's why. I think it will drop to around 5500-7000 achievers in not too long. Should drop to around 0.8% or something. Not entirely sure, and will probably increase over time.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2017 at 10:59 PM, Thropy_Hore said:

still a better look than being a MGTOW  1f609.png

I think @madbuk actually is one of those without really knowing it, though he's SJW too. I'd say it's complicated, but same applies I guess.

EDIT: madbuks' reply: "MMDE: I'm a SJW?"

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/26/2017 at 5:32 PM, iFraaN97 said:

Boring, to have one of the rarest legit plats which will only become more rare as time goes by?  That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while ...

On 10/28/2017 at 0:46 PM, goman21 said:

I wondered why the percentage kept going down so much overtime. Wow, it would be my first under 1% platinum!

Since you have a PS3, go plat GTA IV.  That's still under 1%

On 10/28/2017 at 1:11 PM, Property_Damage said:

Same here

i just need to finish the giant accomplishment trophy and ill have the platinum

but those challenges suck, i have to play an entire level just to get to the end (where the challenge is) and almost immediately fail when i get there

such a waste of time

What challenges are you getting stuck on?

On 11/2/2017 at 6:13 AM, MMDE said:

I think almost half of those who had earned the platinum had got it through modded lobbies. That's why. I think it will drop to around 5500-7000 achievers in not too long. Should drop to around 0.8% or something. Not entirely sure, and will probably increase over time.

As of this message, EPHEMERALONGING has a gaming session open "to relive zombies and MP fun" like either are you stupid or are you a stupid hacker looking for even dumber victims?!

On 6/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, Baker said:

How come this platinum is back on the rise again? It went from 0.91% to 0.97% in around two months. Is Big Leagues finally whitelisted? 

Nah, just cheaters or victims of hacking that havent been reported or removed from the website yet.  The world will probably explode if the day ever came that Big Leagues or any such trophy gets whitelisted.

On 8/12/2021 at 4:30 PM, dr_beatz said:

I just got my Plat.  Just needed to get Tower of Bauble knocked out.  Had the Leagues trophy years ago legit.

Nice!  I see that you got ToB later after your post and others.  I need ToB, Die Rise EE, and then the last 2 DLC sets to be as close to 100% as possible as I sadly dont have Big Leagues.

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

I havent had any attempts in years but that stupid mechanical spider one comes to mind, then there was another where youre on rails in the back of a hum-v type vehicle and you have to destroy every enemy

Ah, yes, the mechanical spider retina scan in 60 seconds or less.  Yeah, that was pissing me off some because of how close I was getting and not getting credit for it. But once I got the proper path and jumps down, like a switch, was routinely getting in under 60 seconds.  Whats your best time? 

Can you think of the level this hum-v type vehicle challenge is on?  Off hand the one I was thinking of was actually from BO3.

• Like 1