Hello!

mturismo

Well, I been coming to this website for a good month or two now. So it seemed to stop by the forums and introduce myself.

I can't quite remember how I stumbled across this site. But I think I was looking for a trophy card. There is a trophy guide website I've been a member of for a number of years but the trophy cards they provide are somewhat limited. So anyway, I'm here.

I do have some questions before anything else: Is there a Forum Guidelines Topic anywhere? I looked, but nothing jumped out at me. I get the basics, but different forums have different rules regarding things like profanity; Is a signature with a scantly clad woman okay or is this more of a PG family environment? Can I mention or talk about the other Playstation sites I frequent or is that seen more as competition and therefore frowned upon? Stuff like that......

About Me:

I purchased my PS3 back in October of 08. Thankfully it still works great, and with a upgrade to the HDD (750GB) I hope it will last a few more years. My gaming nowadays pretty much revolves around Playstation. I do a little gaming on my phone but that'is limited. I still use my PSP (finishing up FF IV at the moment) and would like to get a Vita before the PS4 launches. Used to be heavily into PC gaming, but the constant expense and hassle of upgrading all the time turned me off.

All-time Favorite Games: Streets of Rage 2, Diablo 2, Total Annihilation, Phantasy Star 4, Unreal Tournament III, Super Mario Kart, Gran Turismo 4, Warcraft 2, General Chaos (only in 2 player co-op though)

Favorite Current-gen Games: Unreal Tournament III, Metal Gear Solid 4, Borderlands, Little Big Planet, PixelJunk Monsters.

I admit I'm pretty far behind in regard to current games but I've gotten to a point where I have too many games (especially from being a PS+ member) that I haven't played all the way through. So I'm trying to work through some of those before I start or purchase any new ones. This really sucks because I have games like GT5, Doom 3, Binary Domain, Borderlands 2, Space Marine, From Dust & Sly Cooper that I can't bring myself to play yet. :blush:

The last couple months I focused pretty heavily on trophy hunting. Since I've had my PS3 there has been like a Nine & Three month period were I just couldn't get any serious playing time in. So now I'm trying to make up for that.

I'm looking for some new friends both on here and PSN. With the current games I'm playing I'm not doing much online play at the moment but I'm open to it; especially if I can grab some online trophies along the way. In real life I'm pretty limited on the friends that are gamer's so having friends I can talk games with here and over on PSN would be great.

If anyone is interested send me an invite, just do me a favor and put 'psnprofiles' in the subject so I know where you are from and I'll add you. :awesome:

• Like 4

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Welcome! :]

I definitely remember your username from the other site. The Unreal Tournament III platinum was a bitch to get.

It was a bitch to get, but I love UT3 and getting the 'Fear the Reaper' trophy just doing single player with no help or tricks felt awesome!!

Welcome! There is a group gettting together for Binary Domain if you are interested in multiplayer.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Will do! I might take you up on that, I haven't even installed it yet so I would want to go through some of the Single player campaign first so I'm not flailing around helplessly in multiplayer. ;)

Hello and welcome aboard! :wave:

That's a great intro :D

While I can't give you any official rules/guidelines for these forums I can say that you've landed on and joined one of the best Playstation sites available. The only real warning I can give you is steer clear of the illegal activities in your actions and posts and you should be fine. Everyone i've run into here had been friendly and helpful so i'm sure you'll enjoy your time spent here.

See you around the forums :D

I do have some questions before anything else: Is there a Forum Guidelines Topic anywhere? I looked, but nothing jumped out at me. I get the basics, but different forums have different rules regarding things like profanity; Is a signature with a scantly clad woman okay or is this more of a PG family environment? Can I mention or talk about the other Playstation sites I frequent or is that seen more as competition and therefore frowned upon? Stuff like that......

There is no topic or page for forum guidelines or rules. The signature should be fine so long as there's no pure nudity. You can talk about other sites, but if you're here it's better to leave out other trophy/profile sites unless you're trying to suggest something and need to reference somewhere else. Basically no topics solely for suggesting going to another trophy site.

There is no topic or page for forum guidelines or rules. The signature should be fine so long as there's no pure nudity. You can talk about other sites, but if you're here it's better to leave out other trophy/profile sites unless you're trying to suggest something and need to reference somewhere else. Basically no topics solely for suggesting going to another trophy site.

That's what I figured, sounds good.

Welcome man. You have good taste in games.

Thank You, and likewise. I haven't purchased it yet but I'm looking forward to getting the Mass Effect trilogy once I knock out some other games in my back catalogue.