Kent10201

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

455 posts in this topic

 

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Areas where I farmed them was just outside the tent where Jane is in Deep Jungle and the first area of the graveyard in Halloween Town. There are other areas in other worlds, but these were easy for me. Whatever you do, do not farm Mystery Goo at End of the World, as mushrooms in that world ask for all 7 spells, which reduces your chances to get 3 of the same. Mushrooms in other worlds always ask for fire, blizzard, thunder, and a world-specific one. IIRC Deep Jungle has Cure (on the ground as if doing a push up) and Halloween Town has Gravity (floating in the sky) or Aero (spinning around). 

 

Now to actually get them to spawn, keep synthesising stuff until the Moogles give you an ability that respawns Heartless after leaving and re-entering the area. That way just keep visiting the area until they spawn.

 

I found, myself, that one of the better places to farm Mystery Goo was the deck of Hook’s ship in Neverland, when the Rare Truffles appear there. It wasn’t too challenging to get the rhythm right to knock them into the air indefinitely, and there’s a 20% Drop chance for Mystery Goo at 10 hits, a 40% of another at 50 hits, and a guaranteed drop if you get to 100 hits. Plus, there are enough Truffles to sometimes get through 4 of them - up to 12 Mystery Goos per visit on a lucky run.

 

I had much less fun with the Pink Agaricus for the synthesis trophies - it took me ages to sort out how to do him right.

 

Can I get in on this Let’s Play, too? I’ve 100%’d all the KH games so far on PS3 and PS4, and am awaiting KH3 with bated breath, but I’d held back from joining in because of having already finished the others. If that’s not an issue, I’d love to be signed up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, darkjian92 said:

 

 

I found, myself, that one of the better places to farm Mystery Goo was the deck of Hook’s ship in Neverland, when the Rare Truffles appear there. It wasn’t too challenging to get the rhythm right to knock them into the air indefinitely, and there’s a 20% Drop chance for Mystery Goo at 10 hits, a 40% of another at 50 hits, and a guaranteed drop if you get to 100 hits. Plus, there are enough Truffles to sometimes get through 4 of them - up to 12 Mystery Goos per visit on a lucky run.

 

I had much less fun with the Pink Agaricus for the synthesis trophies - it took me ages to sort out how to do him right.

 

Can I get in on this Let’s Play, too? I’ve 100%’d all the KH games so far on PS3 and PS4, and am awaiting KH3 with bated breath, but I’d held back from joining in because of having already finished the others. If that’s not an issue, I’d love to be signed up.

Oh those truffles, I hate them almost as much as the black ones and Pink Agaricus. Never managed to get 100 hits on them as they like to jump away while mid-air <_< . 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have liftoff... Unchanging Armor, Speedster, and Undefeated are taken care of. Now for the easy part, the grind and a quick proud mode play through and I'll be done with the series

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

We have liftoff... Unchanging Armor, Speedster, and Undefeated are taken care of. Now for the easy part, the grind and a quick proud mode play through and I'll be done with the series

Nice, congrats :yay: .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onto my proud mode play through. I'm currently in Agrabah and will be done by tomorrow in all likelihood. Merry Christmas to all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is done! Kingdom Hearts is complete, and so is every other game. All that's left is Kingdom Hearts 3 next month

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

It is done! Kingdom Hearts is complete, and so is every other game. All that's left is Kingdom Hearts 3 next month

Congrats :yay: . I've made a bit of progress in DDD: completed the Grid world and reached Prankster's Paradise with both characters. Aiming to complete it before KH3 is released.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay: . I've made a bit of progress in DDD: completed the Grid world and reached Prankster's Paradise with both characters. Aiming to complete it before KH3 is released.

Get in there man, still got plenty of time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished watching the 2.8 movie which means I've watched all 3.

Don't think I'll complete the rest of the games in time but I will at least beat them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished everything. Well except for Kingdom Hearts 3 of course.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi... I was told that I could sign up here for the KHIII LP? Also, do you offer Sea Salt Ice Cream to whoever finish all the games? xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, GerritSlak said:

Just finished watching the 2.8 movie which means I've watched all 3.

Don't think I'll complete the rest of the games in time but I will at least beat them.

Will get that added to the OP. Congrats! 

 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, RikuKelev said:

I finished everything. Well except for Kingdom Hearts 3 of course.

Yeah, I know....you've been signed up for months. :P All of the badges have been posted so you should be able to find yours there. 

 

4 minutes ago, JaM said:

Hi... I was told that I could sign up here for the KHIII LP? Also, do you offer Sea Salt Ice Cream to whoever finish all the games? xD

Well it's not specifically for KH3, but yeah this is the right place. Will get you added to the OP. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Will get that added to the OP. Congrats! 

I also completed BBS a while back, could you add that one too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GerritSlak said:

I also completed BBS a while back, could you add that one too?

Just added it! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you add me as finished Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep please?  Got the platinum today.

 

Onwards to DDD!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Can you add me as finished Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep please?  Got the platinum today.

 

Onwards to DDD!

Added! Congrats on the plat. :D

 

@JaM Would you like your PSN ID or PSNP name on the trophies?

Edited by Kent10201
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.1.2019 at 4:06 AM, Kent10201 said:

Yeah, I know....you've been signed up for months. :P All of the badges have been posted so you should be able to find yours there.

 

Sorry, my bad.

 

Also... who's getting which version of KH III?
I personally don't like action figures, so I defintely won't get the collector's edition. Thought about getting the Deluxe, but I don't like the steelbook tbh. And the content in the Deluxe Edition, a pin and an artbook, is not worth it for me personally.

So I'll settle for the Standard Edition. Which I'm not gonna buy on release day, cause I won't have time to play anyway.

Edited by RikuKelev
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

 

@JaM Would you like your PSN ID or PSNP name on the trophies?

There are trophies? O.o hmmm.. PSNP name pls. Tks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JaM said:

There are trophies? O.o hmmm.. PSNP name pls. Tks

Yep, 8 in total. All the info on them is in the OP. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kent10201 Can you add me? I have finished all the games that are available so far and even got 100% on all of them.

 

I am so excited for Kingdom Hearts III.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, Phantom2654 said:

@Kent10201 Can you add me? I have finished all the games that are available so far and even got 100% on all of them.

 

I am so excited for Kingdom Hearts III.

Added you to the OP. Welcome to the event! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not significant progress, but I did watch Back Cover and beat the main story of 0.2. I'm thinking of going back and watching all of the movies so I can finally be on the board for this event X)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.