Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Areas where I farmed them was just outside the tent where Jane is in Deep Jungle and the first area of the graveyard in Halloween Town. There are other areas in other worlds, but these were easy for me. Whatever you do, do not farm Mystery Goo at End of the World, as mushrooms in that world ask for all 7 spells, which reduces your chances to get 3 of the same. Mushrooms in other worlds always ask for fire, blizzard, thunder, and a world-specific one. IIRC Deep Jungle has Cure (on the ground as if doing a push up) and Halloween Town has Gravity (floating in the sky) or Aero (spinning around). 

Now to actually get them to spawn, keep synthesising stuff until the Moogles give you an ability that respawns Heartless after leaving and re-entering the area. That way just keep visiting the area until they spawn.

I found, myself, that one of the better places to farm Mystery Goo was the deck of Hook’s ship in Neverland, when the Rare Truffles appear there. It wasn’t too challenging to get the rhythm right to knock them into the air indefinitely, and there’s a 20% Drop chance for Mystery Goo at 10 hits, a 40% of another at 50 hits, and a guaranteed drop if you get to 100 hits. Plus, there are enough Truffles to sometimes get through 4 of them - up to 12 Mystery Goos per visit on a lucky run.

I had much less fun with the Pink Agaricus for the synthesis trophies - it took me ages to sort out how to do him right.

Can I get in on this Let’s Play, too? I’ve 100%’d all the KH games so far on PS3 and PS4, and am awaiting KH3 with bated breath, but I’d held back from joining in because of having already finished the others. If that’s not an issue, I’d love to be signed up.

19 minutes ago, darkjian92 said:

I found, myself, that one of the better places to farm Mystery Goo was the deck of Hook’s ship in Neverland, when the Rare Truffles appear there. It wasn’t too challenging to get the rhythm right to knock them into the air indefinitely, and there’s a 20% Drop chance for Mystery Goo at 10 hits, a 40% of another at 50 hits, and a guaranteed drop if you get to 100 hits. Plus, there are enough Truffles to sometimes get through 4 of them - up to 12 Mystery Goos per visit on a lucky run.

I had much less fun with the Pink Agaricus for the synthesis trophies - it took me ages to sort out how to do him right.

Can I get in on this Let’s Play, too? I’ve 100%’d all the KH games so far on PS3 and PS4, and am awaiting KH3 with bated breath, but I’d held back from joining in because of having already finished the others. If that’s not an issue, I’d love to be signed up.

Oh those truffles, I hate them almost as much as the black ones and Pink Agaricus. Never managed to get 100 hits on them as they like to jump away while mid-air <_< . 

Just now, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

It is done! Kingdom Hearts is complete, and so is every other game. All that's left is Kingdom Hearts 3 next month

Congrats :yay: . I've made a bit of progress in DDD: completed the Grid world and reached Prankster's Paradise with both characters. Aiming to complete it before KH3 is released.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, GerritSlak said:

Just finished watching the 2.8 movie which means I've watched all 3.

Don't think I'll complete the rest of the games in time but I will at least beat them.

Will get that added to the OP. Congrats! 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, RikuKelev said:

I finished everything. Well except for Kingdom Hearts 3 of course.

Yeah, I know....you've been signed up for months. :P All of the badges have been posted so you should be able to find yours there. 

4 minutes ago, JaM said:

Hi... I was told that I could sign up here for the KHIII LP? Also, do you offer Sea Salt Ice Cream to whoever finish all the games? xD

Well it's not specifically for KH3, but yeah this is the right place. Will get you added to the OP. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Can you add me as finished Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep please?  Got the platinum today.

Onwards to DDD!

Added! Congrats on the plat. :D

@JaM Would you like your PSN ID or PSNP name on the trophies?

Edited by Kent10201

On 12.1.2019 at 4:06 AM, Kent10201 said:

Yeah, I know....you've been signed up for months. :P All of the badges have been posted so you should be able to find yours there.

Sorry, my bad.

Also... who's getting which version of KH III?
I personally don't like action figures, so I defintely won't get the collector's edition. Thought about getting the Deluxe, but I don't like the steelbook tbh. And the content in the Deluxe Edition, a pin and an artbook, is not worth it for me personally.

So I'll settle for the Standard Edition. Which I'm not gonna buy on release day, cause I won't have time to play anyway.

Edited by RikuKelev