Old habits trophy?

Tarsier182

Confirmed - I made a point of clearing all locations on the map - no trophy popped. Then after completing the main story it popped. There is basically a single location on the map that unlocks once the main story is finished. That's what triggers the trophy (if you've cleared everything else beforehand that is)

Hey everyone,

I checked my map 5 times for missing question marks now, but I can't find anything. I finished the story and I also got the often mentioned Hotep Cavern. Of course all locations are finished. I was also extremely careful not to do anything towards the locations with Aya. Still, I didn't get the trophy yet.

I was trying to make a map via screenshots, but I can't make all those screenshot fit to get to a full map. Then I tried to make a list of my locations via region, but it's really difficult to count these, since there are so many and they are all over the place and you can only see the region when you zoom out... plus there are a few places right at the corner of regions, so I don't know where to count these. Long story short, I'm out of ideas how I should find my missing location... Does someone have a clever idea I'm overseeing maybe?

Man, this is a very frustrating bug. I don't know if it bit me yet, because I still need to do the last arena events and Hippodrome races, but I know I looted a treasure in Pharos Garrison with Anya and that one zone shows 1/2 loot. I know where both loot containers are and I simply don't have them. 

I do have a question -- are the people with this issue getting partial completions like me, because the warning I saw (after the fact) was to complete no locations with Aya, which is different than say, inadvertently looting ONE loot box or killing a Captain. I didn't complete the location, but I'm sure I looted a chest. 

12 minutes ago, DoctorSyntax said:

I do have a question -- are the people with this issue getting partial completions like me, because the warning I saw (after the fact) was to complete no locations with Aya, which is different than say, inadvertently looting ONE loot box or killing a Captain. I didn't complete the location, but I'm sure I looted a chest. 

Pretty sure it means that you cannot loot any of the required items, otherwise you cannot loot those with Bayek. Basically, you have to do everything with Bayek and nothing with Aya, that's my understanding anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swotam said:

Pretty sure it means that you cannot loot any of the required items, otherwise you cannot loot those with Bayek. Basically, you have to do everything with Bayek and nothing with Aya, that's my understanding anyway.

Is completing the hippodrome required for the trophy?

1 hour ago, Tarsier182 said:

Is completing the hippodrome required for the trophy?

No, you only need to win a hippodrome race for a trophy, you don't have to complete all races (unless you want a free Legendary mount). The trophy is only for completing all "?" locations, but not those that have their own events like the Hippodrome, Gladiator Arenas, etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Hey everyone,

I checked my map 5 times for missing question marks now, but I can't find anything. I finished the story and I also got the often mentioned Hotep Cavern. Of course all locations are finished. I was also extremely careful not to do anything towards the locations with Aya. Still, I didn't get the trophy yet.

I was trying to make a map via screenshots, but I can't make all those screenshot fit to get to a full map. Then I tried to make a list of my locations via region, but it's really difficult to count these, since there are so many and they are all over the place and you can only see the region when you zoom out... plus there are a few places right at the corner of regions, so I don't know where to count these. Long story short, I'm out of ideas how I should find my missing location... Does someone have a clever idea I'm overseeing maybe?

Finally found my last location, this video helped a lot:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Finally found my last location, this video helped a lot:

I was missing one earlier. Got the platinum two hours ago thanks to this video. Thanks! :D 

Edited by Zach

• 5 months later...
On 27-4-2018 at 8:55 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

Then your friend obviously missed a place. Turn the screen brightness down so the white ? Can be seen a lot better

Yeah I know that he's missing something, but how can we find it, that's the question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 29-4-2018 at 7:07 PM, rolltideroll157 said:

I told you how to find it....

I got it myself yesterday but my friend still haven't. He can't sort his map either to Unaccomplished places.. But I guess it is the bug of patch 1.10...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was very close to call Sony stating that this trophy is bugged, but in the end, after several days of checking the map for the location I missed, it turned out to be this f*cker:

46HgsPn.jpg

It was due to the fact that the question mark was very close to a road, which showed also as white, and it blended in, rendering it invisible to my eyes (I always mistook it for a road). I am wearing glasses, but they didn't help much... There was also the fact that whenever I checked the map, I zoomed out to the maximum possible setting for the locations to still be visible, so that I can easily move around on the map while checking, to cover larger regions, and in order to properly distinguish this question mark in this case, I had to zoom in a little. I'm wondering through what decision process these question marks were made white instead of a color that you can actually distinguish.

I posted this in order to help other people who find themselves in my situation.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

anyone had abandoned fish village glitched? I grabbed the treasure, didn't see "location completed" pop on screen, but when I go back to the map the location is checked off, should I be worried? I think that was the last location I needed, Im in the process of looking for any other location I missed.

37 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

anyone had abandoned fish village glitched? I grabbed the treasure, didn't see "location completed" pop on screen, but when I go back to the map the location is checked off, should I be worried? I think that was the last location I needed, Im in the process of looking for any other location I missed.

Had no Issues with it, just visit every ?