ideas for the 100 PLAT !

Sir_Muteb

On 8/11/2017 at 8:18 PM, Sir_Muteb said:

So i'm at 95 now and my plans are as follow ..

96 will be tekken 7 ..

97 , 98 , 99 will be crash bandicoot trilogy ..

any ideas for the 100 PLAT ?

Keep in mind i'm a Completionist so please no boring online grinding ?

Finally which one you chase?

7 hours ago, Rafi_004 said:

Finally which one you chase?

im working on 2 [ worms battle ground ] and [ ninja gaiden 2 ] but  worms will be the 100 plat ninja gaiden will take massive work and i want to break 100 early .

problem is worms is really boring im doing the story mode and my god i hate the game so much but its an ultra rare plat so .

Sergen ] was right i didnt notice before but i need some ultra rare plats .

before i go  premium here .

Edited by Sir_Muteb
  • Like 1

On ١٣‏/١١‏/٢٠١٧ at 11:47 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

This might be a bit late but looking at your profile you have a few Resident Evil Titles on your record so maybe add Resident Evil 7? :)

nah dont like it much to be honest i bought resident  evil 6 on ps4 but its not going to be the 100.

On ١٤‏/١١‏/٢٠١٧ at 0:00 AM, TiNnYzEuS said:

I’m also guilty of being a completionist, my plan is to clean up my whole profile and end it with Batman Arkham Knight. I will also be back at 100% completion at this point, I just need to find some motivation.

almost there my friend your doing amazing work , if you need help just text me . 

im close with worms battlegrounds at the end of the story mode and did most of the online trophies .

Edited by Sir_Muteb

6 hours ago, Sir_Muteb said:

thanks all i got the plat for worms battlegrounds today finally with the dlc finished .

Meh... I thought, since you started this thread, that for this milestone you will choose something with a little bit more prestige to it.
My 100th platinum has to be special, which will be extra tricky, because I basically play and plat only the good games (yes, I have about 3 crappy ones platted, but that's it and never again), so it could be anything.
I thought about The Evil Within 2, which I absolutely love (one trophy left), or maybe The Last of Us again (got the PS3 plat), or maybe The Witcher III again (probably my best game ever)... Still have to get #99 first though - lately I don't have that much time, and I'm stuck at #98 for quite some time now... Wonder if I will achieve my milestone by the end of this year.

53 minutes ago, MagicSandwych said:

My 100th is fast approaching and I've been thinking about this myself today.. I've got Shadow Warrior, Rogue Legacy and Dead Space 2 in consideration.

Vanquish or else! :P 

On topic @Sir_Muteb: Congrats on your 100th.. A little unorthodox in terms of specialty but a great feat none the less. Maybe I'll venture into the 100+ platinums some day. Best of luck with future games.

(PS. Vanquish or something as challenging for 200 ;)

14 minutes ago, LightningVII- said:

Vanquish or else! :P 

It is on my wishlist! I love both Platinum and Shinji Mikami.  Hadn't seen a copy in a good while, It's one I always check for.  I could always track one down more aggressively, order it, or grab digital, but so many games...    

Also, congrats @Sir_Muteb for hitting the 100 plat mark! I'd love to get that Ninja Gaiden 2 plat myself, but the online is too laggy for me to want to deal with it. I lost some 40-50 hrs of progress when my ps3 hard drive corrupted, of course while my plus was lapsed, resetting all the grind trophies as well. Those Ultimate Ninja missions are too insane for me to handle with any lag, and the partner AI is too terrible to do em solo. I wish ya good luck though!

1 hour ago, WrednyPL said:

I thought about The Evil Within 2, which I absolutely love (one trophy left)

Do it! Great game. 

Witcher 3 isn't a bad choice if that is your favorite game.  I have still yet to touch that series at all. Everyone has told me to play it. 

i thought of ninja gaiden 2 and i started it , but stopped to work on worms for 5 days straight hours and hours , ninja gaiden will take weeks it may take more then a month easy .

trying to find someone really good and speak Arabic lol , for the ultimate ninja missions and will see how it goes but i think ill leave the online grind for last . 

On 11/8/2017 at 1:34 PM, Phil said:

I say make it an epic plat for an epic milestone. If you don't already have them, do SSF4, SF4, UMVC3, or P4A. Those all take dedication and skill. SF4 vanilla is the least grindy and easiest of those four but still epic enough for plat 100.

Y'all tryin' ta break dis man back, I love it. ?