ideas for the 100 PLAT !

Sir_Muteb

So i'm at 95 now and my plans are as follow ..

96 will be tekken 7 ..

97 , 98 , 99 will be crash bandicoot trilogy ..

any ideas for the 100 PLAT ?

Keep in mind i'm a Completionist so please no boring online grinding ?

Edited by Sir_Muteb

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Star Ocean The Last Hope?

damn less then 1% but not sure if its my style of games ,

2 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

Deadpool the video game, I recommend this to everyone who hasn't played it and want a fun but challenging plat

yeah i got both PS4 and PS3 on the last sale i think i may go with it but not sure yet .

i was thinking of resident evil revelation too .

2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Then go for an indie, short and fun like The sexy brutale, Dex or Abzu

nah i need something challenging indie games are fun and all but way to easy for most of them .

10 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

What kind of games are you into? Personally I am going with Mother Russia Bleeds for my 100th because the first games I got into were beat em ups.

My favourite genre is RPG, made Persona 4 Golden my 100th plat.

3 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

damn less then 1% but not sure if its my style of games .

You know you want to :awesome: . Btw the plat isn't hard, just time-consuming.

3 minutes ago, SereneSilent said:

Hmmm Not Sure, I would go with a game you love (If you haven't platinum it yet).

alot of them are easy so i cant ^^

3 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

How about My Name is Mayo?  Just kiddin ?

already did it  ?

i think i'm going with super meat boy i need a reason to shoot myself so why not go for it ??

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

I say make it an epic plat for an epic milestone. If you don't already have them, do SSF4, SF4, UMVC3, or P4A. Those all take dedication and skill. SF4 vanilla is the least grindy and easiest of those four but still epic enough for plat 100.

I'm just too impatient to leave a game undone when I feel like doing it hahaha. I could have prepared one of those SF4 plats as my 100th. But to be fair, you might be going way above this guy's ability by suggesting those games, not meaning to brag but he's reached 95 plats and only has 1 ultra rare platinum and 2 ultra rare trophies, so I wouldn't expect much.

But to be fair, if the guy wants to really make his list look insanely random, there's a 0.09% platinum for Injustice: Gods Among Us on PS4 that you could try out, at least then you'll have a rarer trophy than most people. 

15 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

alot of them are easy so i cant ^^

already did it  1f602.png

i think i'm going with super meat boy i need a reason to shoot myself so why not go for it 1f601.png1f602.png

Consider Sine Mora if you need a reason for shooting yourself. You are safe though, it doesn't have a platinum. :P On a more serious note: I noticed you are a Dead Rising fan just like myself, yet you are missing Dead Rising 2, you only have Dead Rising 1 and DR2 OtR as far as I can see. Dead Rising 2 is a nice and fun and, correct me if I'm wrong, even UR plat. It used to be UR on PS3 anyway, when I got it on my nauGie account....

Edited by Platisfaction

I would recommend anything from the "Soulsbourne" series. I personally did Dark Souls II for my 100th.

You mentioned you already did My Name is Mayo so that's not a possibility. Some highly respected site members have chosen Hannah Montana as their #100. 

Disclosure : I personally don't have the balls to have either of those last two games on my profile