Suggestion: Possibility to bookmark games that interest you and you want to play

Just now, Starlove- said:

I mean, is this really neccesary? I already bookmark games that interest me in my browser. Doesn't look like that useful of a feature for this website ...

i dont like bookmarking things in browser, ive had my fair share computer crashes in my life. one was would be to put them on wishlist on ps-store but thats clunky 

here it would be fast and convenient to check trophies and whatever

13 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

There's a favorites list for guides already and I think adding a favorites list / wishlist for games would be a useful feature as well. Nice suggestion (and nice name!).

Thanks! That seems like the way to go then

Since I mostly buy my games off of Amazon now since I love having the physical versions, I put those games on my wishlist If I know I am going to buy them in the future. I also think that the best route is to favorite guides for the games you are looking to get or follow a forum dedicated to the specific game you are looking at on this site!

Edited by Lawless_Llama

I do the same thing as @Lawless_Llama; however, I think this could be useful. Since this site specializes in tracking games and achievements, I see no reason why this feature shouldn't exist, if it's easy enough to implement. I don't know about you guys, but this is one of the main sites I use when searching for new games to buy, and it would certainly save me from having to search for the game on Amazon (oftentimes to find it's a PSN only game) or, God forbid, having to use the PS store.

It's also useful for keeping an eye on the forums. Most of the time, I wait to see comments and reviews before buying a game, so it'd be nice to have all the "games of interest" in one place. And since not all games have guides, I'm not sure bookmarking guides is the best solution...especially considering some people might be waiting for a guide before deciding whether or not to purchase a game...

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 2:20 PM, Starlove- said:

I mean, is this really neccesary? I already bookmark games that interest me in my browser. Doesn't look like that useful of a feature for this website ...

Having had to a wipe all my settings for my entire account on my computer a few months ago, including bookmarks for all my browsers, while beforehand been unable to save ANY settings, I can safely say it is not always a good idea to rely on browser bookmarks.

Edited by pyrotempestwing