Trophys not poping

So, Ive been burning thru this game, and enjoying it, Quit a bit more then i thought i would, Its Really good- 

-
now, Im just noticing, That afew trophys have failed to pop (I.e mission 10 - Finnal)  *Was gliching on me bad, had to re-set a few times to trigger then QTE )

-
Ive re played the mission 2 times, and it still hasn't poped- Both in Story, and Free mode. Any suggestions ?

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Lego games in general have a lot of bugs when it comes to trophies. I had problems with just about all of them but both the Harry Potter games were the worst for me. I had to playthrough one of them from the beginning because if you played 2 player there was no way to complete all the trophies and there was no way around the bug. Oh and the Jurassic Park one was buggy ?

• 8 months later...
On 11/27/2017 at 2:52 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ya i finished other dlc. Came back a few days later and it poped after re-doing the full mission.

As fun as the game was. I don't wana play another glich/crash happy game..

Oh wait >.<~  im playing god wars. Lol crashes on me every mission or 30 mins x.x

Yes, i had the issue with prompt not showing for QTE on the Finale mission. Have to restart PS4 to get that mission to work, but trophy for completing the level didn't unlock. All you had to do was do the story mode of the level again to get trophy?

i think it might be random. a lot of people complain about it but i´ve played several whitout any problems, exept for lego world which crashed a few times (3 or 4).

got all trophies whitout problems. you can try to re-download the game.

2 minutes ago, Facas said:

i think it might be random. a lot of people complain about it but i´ve played several whitout any problems, exept for lego world which crashed a few times (3 or 4).

got all trophies whitout problems. you can try to re-download the game.

Redownload? I play physical. The only level that's glitched on me so far is chapter 10. Everything else in this game has been flawless, but that definitely ruined the mood. 

2 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Redownload? I play physical. The only level that's glitched on me so far is chapter 10. Everything else in this game has been flawless, but that definitely ruined the mood. 

sorry, my bad. by the way it would be good to know if it´s a problem of the disk version or not.

Edited by Facas

16 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

But I have heard the Lego Harry Potter games are really buggy. Haven't tried them out, even though I got off PSNStore. 

there was one gold brick at the end that i couldn't get to pop up after double checking each area. had to reload the game and then the final gold brick was available in the same spot i knew i didn't grab. had to retrace my steps and everything.

lego star wars force awakens probably had one level glitched trophy. had to replay the level again in story mode it should pop up. can't remember the exact level though.

Edited by kingdrake2

12 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

there was one gold brick at the end that i couldn't get to pop up after double checking each area. had to reload the game and then the final gold brick was available in the same spot i knew i didn't grab. had to retrace my steps and everything.

lego star wars force awakens probably had one level glitched trophy. had to replay the level again in story mode it should pop up. can't remember the exact level though.

Yeah, i'm thinking it's a common issue, since I see Luke's Island has higher completion than The Finale, even though it comes straight after. 

• 4 weeks later...

This happened to me yesterday. I was in chapter 9, and left the game on stand-by on a checkpoint where

Spoiler

Rey uses the force to take control of the stormtrooper.

When I got back to the game, my PS restarted as it downloaded and installed an update. I continued the story, and left off at that same checkpoint. Completed the chapter, but trophy didn't pop. I immediately replayed the story in one sitting, and the trophy popped for me.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/16/2018 at 3:41 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Same here just chapter 10 

• Like 1

Most Lego games, if not all, are very glitchy. The Vita versions are the only ones that have them.

The worst one I've experienced is Lego Harry Potter Yrs 1-4 on the X Box 360. I was nearly 99% completion but for some reason the game didn't register one student that I saved somehow, and it was the final gold brick I need to unlock Voldermort, who is available after you've got all the golden bricks. So naturally I can't complete the last two achievements to 100%. 40 hours down the drain.

Ever since, I've checked and the same bugs is still on the PS3 or PS4 version so I skipped them like hell.

Edited by KHDelBoy