Massive Devil May Cry 5 leak *RUMOUR*

Azaan60

31 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

They should add reboot Donte and Vorgel as cameos and make them speak Spanish.

Their entrance could be them speeding down the road in the Vergilmobile only to crash and fall off a cliff or some kind of Hell portal while Dante looks on and says "Hate to be those guys." while he does a quick snarky glance at the camera.

Pretty skeptical without any concrete evidence, though at least there isn’t any shaky pictures of the title screen or any other dead giveaways for a fake like that. 

I’ll just pretend i didn’t see this so the announcement will actually surprise me if it does ever happen.

1 hour ago, SarpEsen said:

So we will have to wait till e3 then... 1f641.png

The leak says it'll be announced this year, so I imagine it'll be at the VGAs on 6th December. If not it'll be at PSX on the 9th/10th, but there's no keynote at PSX this year and Sony isn't hyping it up, so I wouldn't expect it there really.

Here's the best part.

rfkqj0qvoi001.png

Geoff Keighley's show is December 7th. Playstation Experience is December 9th. Though the detailed leak specifies a reveal for E3 2018, perhaps Keighley knows something and is hyping up his own show. Or maybe he just found the streamable video amusing.

Either way, I think Keighley posting in that specific leak thread about it does add to the legitimacy of it all.

Cannot wait to see this actually happen.

On 11/26/2017 at 9:39 PM, boringname123 said:

So DmC: Devil may Cry is just something Capcom's going to pretend didn't happen now? Not that I mind.

Well, if they make a DMC5, they're basically saying DMC2 is non-canon, so I don't see why they can't/wouldn't do a game that basically destroys the foundation of their two worst games in the series in one fell swoop.

I would also like to remind people that in my E3 2017 predictions thread, DMC5 was one of my predictions and wildest dreams. I don't even need to state how elated this information makes me. DMC, along with God of War, got me into the hack and slash genre, which is my most favourite.

• Like 1