Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

L38a6b1.png

Not familiar with the series otherwise, but last night ran across this game for just $2.44 on PSN and though after looking into it that I could spend money in worse ways. Sure the game is very short (story takes like couple hours or something, and tropies are overly easy) but for the price I'd say pretty nice entertainment.

• Like 1

Planet Minigolf

Got the elusive Designer-trophy finally (rarity 3,05%), I had had everything else done in the game long ago but for this trophy I needed people to vote my minigolf track and that took a loooong time since nobody really plays this game.. Anyway I'm really happy to get this game out of my backlog, it was one of those games I thought I might never get 100% :D

Edited by LusterPurge90

100%'d: The Walking Dead

Lc1492e.png

Went back to this in order to complete 400 Days.

My sisters were in the room and once they watched a little, they were hooked! They've yet to see Lee & Clem!

Anyway, the individual stories were short but not exactly sweet! Nate's a psycho. I can't wait to see more of them.

SmG_sHaH.png

• Like 3

100%'d: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

1L13580a.png

The Final Fantasy XIII games are not the only instalments in a game series that I enjoyed more than a lot of the fan base did! If I'm not wrong, 358/2 Days isn't looked highly upon, but I loved playing it on my DS and I loved watching it in its PS3 form.

I was a little disappointed I couldn't play as Roxas (as well as the rest of the Organization and others as part of the original game's multiplayer component) but at least I don't have to collect every single Challenge Sigil for the pointless Ultima panel again!

SmG_sHaH.png