What is your title?

THEQXD

I would label myself a casual gamer who is a bit more dedicated than most casual gamers, but not at all dedicated compared to trophy hunters. :P

I only hunt trophies that seem fun to me, such as collecting/killing a certain amount of things, killing enemies in certain ways, staring at a character's certain assets, etc. xD

Gamer.Been gaming for about 22-23 years now, it's what I am, and what I always will be. Don't care about trophies or completion ratings - I just want to have some interactive digital fun.

be my mentor senpai <3 Edited by itzzh3lixx

"Old Gamer'' - Playing since 1995 (On my Mega Drive 2 (Genesis for the Americans), at the age of 3)

''Loner'' - I mostly play offline, unless there's a good reason for me to go online (like now on GTA V with my crew).

''Noobish Hunter'' - Decided to go trophy hunting sometime ago. Going to start slow and speeding the pace as I'm getting more and more comfortable.

"Trophy Collectionist (As long as it's worth it)"

I've always liked collecting stuff in games - collectible items, achievements lists ect. basically 100%ing a game, and with the PS3's trophy system it's even better. I enjoy collecting trophies, and I now kind of see just what the "big deal" is over having a system like this over just an in-game achievement list... plus, the whole level thing is fun as bragging rights.

However, I only really complete games I like enough (or feel like completing). If a game is uninteresting, I probably won't go for all trophies. If some trophies are RIDICULOUSLY HARD and not even in a fun challenge way that makes it interesting, I might just give up on that one. (Challenge can be fun, but sometimes it's just annoying). I'd never buy cheap/rent some easy, crappy game just for the trophies (now easy, cheap, actually FUN games on the other hand...)

So, basically: trophies are nice, but I have to like the game itself.

I also don't classify myself as "hardcore" or "casual" as I don't feel like I fit into any of those categories (plus I don't really care). Something in-between.

Edited by Zanreo

• 4 weeks later...