Careful, stats are not tracking properly at all

Hvalpen

9 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Yeah they will sometimes count, usually not though. I tested so many different things while going for plat and nothing seemed to definitively cause the stats to save. It is completely random. 

Great!!! Looks like I have to play this game non stop for the whole next week, Sounds like a great fun...

Edited by MAKAPOB_

In my experience about 35 to 40% of XP gets saved and the percentage is worse for ribbons. My first day boosting last week I farmed for 10 hours non-stop earning about 26,000XP. When I went back to the menu just over 11,000 had saved. The only option is to persevere. To reach 3rd place on last weeks weekly leaderboard as well as unlock all other MP trophies including DLC took me about 30 to 35 hours.

This is part of the reason why I offered caution on doing the online before the shutdown. Be prepared to devote quite a bit of time just doing the same map for 8+ hours and make sure it registers your stats. Also, plan on working on the non-leaderboard trophies for several hours until they unlock and sometimes the next day. 

Judging by the original post, it seems like the servers are becoming more unstable than when I did it in 2014/2015. 

Also sometimes The game doesnt Even let you do that.....O was boosting Veteran ribbon (missio. wins) abd The freaking game would disconnect first Him and then later me, wiping out most If The progress we had made....

But Ye as for Valor I dont have The kind of Time NOR Will to do 8 hours per day.....4 at very most for most days, More maybe o. Weekends.

Not going g to leave IT to The very last week or two but for now Im going to wait and see If BT next month IT might Be easier to get IT.

In The meantime I just do Killzone 3 MP rank boosting and rest of The easy trophies, atleast that game IS indeed stable.

Overall If The progression was save for every match, it wouldnt be nearly as pain to boost, heck I might even enjoy playing it legit for these last 3 months If the servers werent so fucked up and it had more players. Never played these games Back when they were most active, but I can see why many considered Killzone 2 to be entertaining multiplayer when it worked.

I have a question to ask.

I am level 2 on the main menu but in a multiplayer match I am level 4. I have the weapons unlocked for level 4 but in the main menu it says I am still level 2.

Does anyone know what is correct? 

Am I still level 2 or 4? 

Right now I am going for the trophy to reach the rank of general and I am confused to what level I am. 

You can basicly only trust what you see on main menu.....that IS The score/rank that IS saved on The servers, anything you see on score screen after each Match isnt. On average only 30 to 40% of The matches you do Will Be saved, so only do short 5 minutes or 20 kill matches. 

Or If you do ribbons try to do all ribbons required for trophy in one session without leaving the multiplayer ( dont quit game or leave multiplayer menu, going to MP menu to Set up new Match IS  or check stats IS on though)

Edited by Balnazzardi

On 1/2/2018 at 2:46 PM, DannPS said:

I have a question to ask.

I am level 2 on the main menu but in a multiplayer match I am level 4. I have the weapons unlocked for level 4 but in the main menu it says I am still level 2.

Does anyone know what is correct? 

Am I still level 2 or 4? 

Right now I am going for the trophy to reach the rank of general and I am confused to what level I am. 

Yo do relise that the general trophy pops on the way to weekly honor rank #4? :) im guessing you will need atleast 16 000 to get those weekly honor rank trophies now, because everyone is going for them. and to reach rank general is only 5k xp. But hey do it you're way :P Just a tip. 

On 1/2/2018 at 3:07 AM, POEman553 said:

This is part of the reason why I offered caution on doing the online before the shutdown. Be prepared to devote quite a bit of time just doing the same map for 8+ hours and make sure it registers your stats. Also, plan on working on the non-leaderboard trophies for several hours until they unlock and sometimes the next day. 

Judging by the original post, it seems like the servers are becoming more unstable than when I did it in 2014/2015. 

i boosted 62hours last week :P and only 18500 registered :P

On 3/1/2018 at 8:35 PM, Chris H said:

Yo do relise that the general trophy pops on the way to weekly honor rank #4? :) im guessing you will need atleast 16 000 to get those weekly honor rank trophies now, because everyone is going for them. and to reach rank general is only 5k xp. But hey do it you're way :P Just a tip. 

i boosted 62hours last week :P and only 18500 registered :P

You played the game for 9 hours a day for a week? what...the...fuck bro

• Like 2

Ye not everyone has Time to boost like that....and unlike Chris tries to claim there IS NO fool-proof way to get 2/3 matches to get saved, Its completely and utterly random. Me and some of My boosting partners tried his method and some of us got 0/3 I got 1/3.....

So just do as many short 5 min or 20 kill matches as possible. Also to reduce The amount of effort each player would have to boost we created that group where we try to organize this so that each week we help certain amount of players to get as much XP as possible...for example 5 players each week go for The trophy, The rest of 25 players from our group help them get kills and they dont have to take turns with anyone, just help do The same with next week with another group of players...no 9 hour per day boosting required to get to top 1% that way

2 minutes ago, Balnazzardi said:

Ye not everyone has Time to boost like that....and unlike Chris tries to claim there IS NO fool-proof way to get 2/3 matches to get saved, Its completely and utterly random. Me and some of My boosting partners tried his method and some of us got 0/3 I got 1/3.....

So just do as many short 5 min or 20 kill matches as possible. Also to reduce The amount of effort each player would have to boost we created that group where we try to organize this so that each week we help certain amount of players to get as much XP as possible...for example 5 players each week go for The trophy, The rest of 25 players from our group help them get kills and they dont have to take turns with anyone, just help do The same with next week with another group of players...no 9 hour per day boosting required to get to top 1% that way

Yeah im doing 20 kill rounds on Tharkos Depot(or whatever its called). I noticed that the later in the day the more it seems to save...might ofc just be me though

On 5 January 2018 at 2:07 PM, Balnazzardi said:

are you sure the stats are saved after 5 mins match?i have played 15 odd matches and my  stats aren't updating at all :(