The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

The last movie I saw in theaters was Sinister 2. I loved the first Sinister movie, the second one wasn't close to being as good as the first one. I am not a hard person to please when it comes to movies though. Still enjoyed watching it. 

As for most recent movie that would be one of my favorite movies of all time…. Grandma's Boy. I put that movie on every night when i go to sleep. 

Going to see The Visit tomorrow though, looks like an interesting movie. 

220px-Thetournamentposter.jpg     The Tournament

Genre: Action

Year: 2009

Every seven years in an unsuspecting town, The Tournament takes place. A battle royale between 30 of the world's deadliest assassins. The last man standing receiving the $10,000,000 cash prize and the title of Worlds No 1, which itself carries the legendary million dollar a bullet price tag. [source: imdb]

Watched Battle Royale for the first time yesterday, not usually a big fan of anything Japanese related but I thought the movie was fantastic and I didn't mind that I had to read subtitles during the movie.

Would highly recommend it to everyone, in my opinion it was much better than The Hunger Games (Using it as an example because they are similar) and had a much better story and action sequences.