The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Watched the first episode of Arslan Senki Fuujin Ranbu and liked it a lot. Season 2 picks up a few days after the season 1 ending.

Maybe the 13th episode will shed some light on the

whole 'Sakamoto is dying'-theory

:highfive: Arslan Senki's Fuujin Ranbu pilot was glorious... thought it is going to be a filler at first and then THAT happened... hype!!! 

since it is more like a comedy and about Swagamoto,

I doubt it will turn 180 and do something dark as the 13th ep

I am guessing it is Swagamoto in a school trip or festival or holiday...panda-emoticon-45.gif?1292863515

80389.jpg

ReLife

Synopsis

Arata Kaizaki (27) quit the job he landed after graduation in only three months. His life did not go well after that. Now his parents are threatening to stop sending money, and want him to come back to the country. He has no friend or girlfriend to share his troubles with...as he hits rock bottom a strange man named Ryo Yoake appears. Yoake invites Kaizaki to join a societal rehabilitation program for NEETs called ReLife. This program uses a mysterious drug to make him look younger, and sends him back to high school for a year...

wow... it;s soooo goooooooood... I had a blast watching this one. I do hope it will have another season in the future. The characters are very likable and I could relate to them at some point. *sigh* I miss being youth... Might consider reading the source material if there will be no news for a sequel on this one.

For fave girl.. it is really hard to pick on this one. I really really liked An-chan but can't help but like Hishiro more since she is too adorable and reminds me of Sawako :3

tumblr_o9n9c0TZu81qehrvso1_500.gif

look at this smile though.. isn't she adorable? xD

tumblr_o9otjeXL5a1umqdvqo5_500.gif

Edited by JaM

78783.jpg

What was supposed to be great turned out to be just a generic anime. Perhaps in 2nd season it will manage to be impressive as the original series.

So episodes 12 and 13 have finally been subbed?

:highfive: Arslan Senki's Fuujin Ranbu pilot was glorious... thought it is going to be a filler at first and then THAT happened... hype!!! 

since it is more like a comedy and about Swagamoto,

I doubt it will turn 180 and do something dark as the 13th ep

I am guessing it is Swagamoto in a school trip or festival or holiday...

Just so we're on the same page, but THAT do you mean

that part about Andragoras?

That's entirely possible.

74772.jpg

A simple OVA with its story happening after the end of the series. Some laughs, a bit of fanservice.

77176.jpg

The most brutal Gundam I ever watched so far. Animation reminds me of Gungrave while part of the soundtrack sends my mind to Cowboy Bebop.

Tried watching the new Berserk anime but the CGI is terrible. Gonna rewatch the Golden Age Arc again though. Always a good time. :)

It's not just that. The episode skips over 180 chapters of the manga so even some Berserk veterans got confused.

To understand it, the viewer must have watched the 1997 series or the recent trilogy as it begins after the final events from both. It has a shounen aura all over it, which means that this can be a horrible adaptation of a series that has so much potential to be great. I hope production/ writing will change the next episodes to dark fantasy/horror anime as it should be.

Not really. The first episode is pretty much where Vol. 1 of the Manga begins. They only leave out the fight against the first apostle (the snake guy) that is in the first episode of the 1997 anime but everything else (rescuing the elf, meeting the old man with the child, then getting attacked by skeletons) is the very beginning of the Manga.

At least in the version that I read.