The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

77523.jpg

It could be better, but it seems it is incomplete (maybe a 2nd season is on the horizon?)

And I agree with Dragon-Archor and JaM: I cant make head or tails on who is who, except Lt. Colonel Yuki.

Also... didnt one of the agents die? Why/how was everyone gathered on the last ep?

• Like 1

Bungou Stray Dogs

bungou-stray-dogs-7415.jpg

Atsushi is being followed by a mysterious weretiger everywhere he goes. With no money, food, or even a home, he's on the point of starving to death. Then one day he meets Dazai and he asks Atsushi for his help in capturing the weretiger and collect the bounty. Dazai introduces him to the Agency: a detective agency where all members have special abilities and tries to solve cases. Meanwhile the top dogs from the underworld (the ruthless and extremely dangerous Port Maffia) are also hunting for the weretiger.

I liked this anime a lot, it has some serious things like kids growing up in the slums and being used for criminal activities. There are also enough funny moments (usually involving Dazai, who is hands down the best character). Episode 10 and the last 5 minutes from ep 4 are some of the best moments in the anime. I can't wait for season 2 in October 2016. Definitely a recommendation.

t could be better, but it seems it is incomplete (maybe a 2nd season is on the horizon?)

And I agree with Dragon-Archor and JaM: I cant make head or tails on who is who, except Lt. Colonel Yuki.

Also... didnt one of the agents die? Why/how was everyone gathered on the last ep?

The episodes aren't in chronological order. I believe the third episode takes place in 1940 when Germany occupied France, but others took place between 1937-1939. This made things a bit confusing.

• Like 1

FMA Brotherhood and the movies, loved it.   A few eps into One Piece but it's a daunting expanse of TV to watch, seemingly anyway.   Time of Eve is one I'm interested in watching, no idea if it's any good, but it piqued my interest nevertheless.

• Like 1

Glasslip anyone? :awesome:

Seems like it was a wise decision to skip this (and 90% of this cour xD)

surprisingly, Mayoiga is waaay much better than Glasslip... since this one had the potential... Glasslip is just... ugh...

But.. But.. I like glasslip.. At least so far, I'm just enjoying it for what it is. It's no Clannad or My Lie in April, but it's enough to entertain me before bed

what I think is it is like the first mission of the group... and the first episodes were like what happened to them after they are dispatched in different areas... 

anyway... I wrapped up Birth By Sleep earlier than expected therefore I had 2 free days to finish some anime backlogs...

22128.jpg43643.jpg75745.jpg56139.jpg

Toradora

Synopsis

Ryuuji Takasu has an eventful life: his classmates think he's a delinquent due to his 'killer' eyes; his crush Minori seems ever out of reach; and he’s just had an unfortunate encounter with 'palm-sized Taiga' – a feisty and dainty wench in his class. With different cleaning habits and tempers, the two clash like night and day; that is, except for the fact that Taiga and Ryuuji have crushes on the other's good friend! With school rumors abounding, the duo must now work together to play matchmaker for each other. Who will end up with their true love?

Finally wrapped this one... one step closer to finishing Dengeki Bunko: FC animu... had fun watching this one. oh.. and I really liked it's 1st ED :3

Hmmm.. trying to find what Yami said before regarding the fave girl of mine in this one but couldn't find his post... so will just say it here.. fave gurl: Minorin xD (to be fair, I really liked Taiga as well)

giphy.gif

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Synopsis

Sorata Kanda has a real problem - he just can't say no to the cute face of a kitten! However, his lovely strays have finally landed him in trouble, as his dorm doesn't allow keeping pets. Given an ultimatum to get rid of the cats or move out, Sorata makes the mistake of standing up for himself and finds himself exiled to Sakurasou, the home of misfits the school doesn't know what to do with. Yet the more he spends time there, Sorata sees they all have their own incredible talents. None, however, enthralls him more than the latest arrival: Mashiro Shiina, a world class artist who is seemingly incapable of feeding or clothing herself! Since none of the other residents have a shred of responsibility, the onus of 'Mashiro Duty' falls to Sorata; what will become of Sorata and his latest stray, and will he ever achieve his goal of escaping Sakurasou?

Slice of Laifu... relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251loved this one... got everything I needed and loved in Slice of life anime...worth my time to marathon this one...

and there's my dilemma... too many likable characters and I am unable to pick the ultimate fave girl in this one... Imouto and Shiina too adorable... can't help but root for Mashiro and Aoyama... :3 in the end, my love for Meganekko and third wheel prevails... :3 Aoyama fave girl :3

69c80e93822059206e9bf564671faf05135db8d6

Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda.

Synopsis

Jun is a girl whose words have been sealed away. She was once a happy girl, but because of a [certain thing] she said when she was very young, her family was torn apart. One day, the egg fairy appeared in front of her and sealed away her ability to talk in order to stop her from hurting anybody else. Since this traumatic experience, Jun lives in the shadows away from the limelight. But, one day she is nominated to become an executive member of the "community outreach council." On top of that, Jun is also appointed to play the main lead in their musical...

hmmm.. ok... will admit, this is somehow kinda weird to me but at the same time I liked it...

Meganebu

Synopsis

There’s more to glasses than meets the eye! Akira, Hayata, Mitsuki, Takuma and Yukiya are eager to prove that spectacles are useful as more than just a fashion accessory or vision-correction tool. And while their Glasses Club doesn’t have a club room or any budget, they’ll do whatever it takes to spread the glory of glasses! Their first goal? To make x-ray glasses that can easily see through any clothing!

Finally... a Slice of Life of Megane-kun... xD well... kinda... a silly anime about the life of people that loves Megane... very very very very much... a silly anime with some funny moments *cough* plus yaoi baits and flags *cough*

• Like 2

Ok lol I'll try

We're Serious...  :angry:  :awesome:

wrapped up some new anime...

78895.jpg

And you thought there is never a girl online?

Synopsis

After Hideki Nishimura confesses to a girl online, he is shocked when she turns out to be a boy. Traumatized, he swears to never trust any "girl" players. That is, until one confesses to him! Ako Tamaki is a beautiful loner who has trouble differentiating between what's reality and the online world she spends so much of her time in. Can Hideki and his guild friends help fix socially inept Ako?

and of course everyone the MC knows in game are girls in real life... surprise surprise...panda-emoticon-45.gif?1292863515

too much fan service too less plot for me... even with lots of girls in the anime, the only one that entertained me in this anime is Rusian... so nope.. no fave girl in this one...

79409.jpg

Bungou Stray Dogs

Synopsis

Kicked out of his orphanage and on the verge of starving to death, Nakajima Atsushi meets some strange men. One of them, Dazai Osamu, is a suicidal man attempting to drown himself in broad daylight. The other, bespectacled Kunikida Doppo, nervously stands by flipping through a notepad. Both are members of the "Armed Detective Agency" said to solve incidents that even the military and police won't touch. Atsushi ends up accompanying them on a mission to eliminate a man-eating tiger that's been terrorizing the population... In the virtual city of Yokohama are individuals bearing the name of Bungo, "literary masters," who possess unusual powers likened to that name. Now begins the battle between the mysterious Bungo powers! 

and to wrap up it's cour...HanaKana...looks like Satoshi-sama is going to watch this one now~ :awesome:

one of my personal fave this season... reminds me of Kekkai Sensen in some way plus the characters are very interesting especially if you are interested in Literature(mostly Jap Lit). And lastly... as said before... HiroKami too OP xD

• Like 1

We're Serious...  :angry:   :awesome:

wrapped up some new anime...

78895.jpg

And you thought there is never a girl online?

Synopsis

After Hideki Nishimura confesses to a girl online, he is shocked when she turns out to be a boy. Traumatized, he swears to never trust any "girl" players. That is, until one confesses to him! Ako Tamaki is a beautiful loner who has trouble differentiating between what's reality and the online world she spends so much of her time in. Can Hideki and his guild friends help fix socially inept Ako?

and of course everyone the MC knows in game are girls in real life... surprise surprise...panda-emoticon-45.gif?1292863515

too much fan service too less plot for me... even with lots of girls in the anime, the only one that entertained me in this anime is Rusian... so nope.. no fave girl in this one...

How can you say that?! 

Ako-tan kawaii :P

and to wrap up it's cour...HanaKana...looks like Satoshi-sama is going to watch this one now~ :awesome:

NOOOOOOO! 

Now I have to watch it o.O

• Like 1

Shows that ended today:

Kagewani: Shou

78601.jpg

This ended how it started, forgettable. I'll probably be forgetting about this before the day ends. One of the worst shorts this season. 

Space Patrol Luluco

79073l.jpg

This is the zany kind of show I love. Trigger really does wacky comedies well. It's not as good as say Inferno Cop, but I had a blast with it. One of the best shorts from this season.

Ushio & Tora

78567.jpg

An amazing ending to a fantastic series. Only complaint I have is with the way Ushio acted during a couple of those last episode. More manga from the 90s really need to be adapted into anime after how amazing this and Parasyte was. Side note Studio MAPPA is an amazing animation studio and so far they haven't had a single failure of a show. That's a pretty rare feat.

Terraformars Revenge

78566.jpg

Despite all the hate this season got I really liked it. I could have done without so much comedy relief though. But all in all season 2 was great. But those last few minutes though  :o  :o  Season 3 when??

Still airing:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Episode 13:

79156.jpg

It's slowly coming into its own. It's still not as good at Stardust Crusaders or Battle Tendency but it's still very enjoyable and a whole lot of fun.

79414.jpg

I am genuinely surprised with the fact that this one did not go full harem-mode...

78566.jpg

The change in animation was not a problem. I am looking forward for Season 3 since it ended on yet another cliffhanger.

78567.jpg

Ushio and Tora had everything that a shounen-based anime from the 1990s should have. Now lets see which anime from the next season will take its place...

EDIT: Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this:

78701.jpg

Cute and made me laugh at some parts, but could (and should have) be even funnier.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

78565.jpg

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Synopsis

Adapted from the popular web manga series published by Square Enix, this unconventional, surrealist comedy follows an exhausted high school boy who, despite multiple attempts from his friends, still manages to spectacularly… sleep. Much to the chagrin of the energetic (at times bossy) Ohta, Tanaka is often found in a blissful state of lethargy, possessing the ability to doze off in any situation, especially in mid-sentence!

my AotS... :3 Tanaka-kun will always be my spirit animal... and oh... Yoshimasa Hosoya is becoming one of my fave seiyuu lately thanks to his support/sidekick roles xD

Edited by JaM

konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful

Konosuba - God’s blessing on this wonderful world!! OVA

still a blessing in this wonderful world... Kazuma still the best Protagonist and Megumin best girl... xD

Edited by JaM

Shows that ended today:

Tanaka-kun

78565.jpg

Not enough Rino or Saya. It was a decent watch but no where near one of my favorite comedies of the season.

Kiznaiver

78466.jpg

All in all I quite enjoyed this series. It was rocky at times and some characters got really annoying really fast but I still had fun. I would have liked for at least 1 episode to be devoted to what happens after instead of just a few minutes though.

Flying Witch

80039.jpg

Such a chill show. There's no loud noises, no intense scenes, or big stakes. You can just relax and watch it in peace and it was a lovely show.

Kiznaiver

kiznaiver-7545.jpg

Kiznaivers refers to people who are connected by the Kizna system, which shares pain among all those that are connected. Seven people who have nothing in common with each other are forced into the Kizna experiment and need to make it through the end of the summer vacation while completing tasks set by the ones in charge of the experiment. I liked the anime, though at first it seems a bit weird. There was a bit of a love triangle near the end with 5 people (can it still be called a triangle :hmm:? Maybe love pentagon is more appropriate), but luckily that wasn't the main focus. I liked Yoshiharu's attempts to purposely cause harm to Katsuhira. The anime also explains why Katsuhira's hair is brown and white, which was something I wondered since ep 1.

And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online?

and-you-thought-there-is-never-a-girl-on

Rusian's online gaming friends all turn out to be girls from his school. His ingame wife also happens to mix up reality with the gaming world and thinks they're married in real life. What follows are a series of events to help her understand the difference between games and reality by starting a gaming club and blackmailing convincing a teacher to help out :lol:. It's funny how Ako's mom was totally fine with Ako believing Rusian to be her husband.

Kiznaiver
All in all I quite enjoyed this series. It was rocky at times and some characters got really annoying really fast but I still had fun. I would have liked for at least 1 episode to be devoted to what happens after instead of just a few minutes though.

I felt the same, a few minutes was a bit too short. 

Konosuba - God’s blessing on this wonderful world!! OVA

still a blessing in this wonderful world... Kazuma still the best Protagonist and Megumin best girl... xD

Didn't know the OVA was released. I've been waiting for it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

533750c9078ac64f7606abdbb5e62a5e14448725

Just watched Episode 24, season 2 final. I was concerned after the first Episode, but it grew on me.

I also bought the Vita game after randomly spotting it on the shelf in Yodabashi Yokahama while on holiday recently.

0d3a3b9f3a98c68aee053c0bd4bd209b14597914

Up to date with Episode 12. Not the hugest fan but I might as well tough it out.

016bf790d8da3bc62597f79c7141be3914592107

Just started watching this. Up to Episode 4 and I have to say I like it so far, but it's annoyingly censored in Crunchyroll on the PS4.

Edited by IronMask75