The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just Because! picture

Just Because!

Synopsis

As another school year begins drawing to a close, the third-year high school students move steadily toward the next milestone of their lives: graduation. Among them are Mio Natsume, a girl burdened with lingering feelings; Hazuki Morikawa, a member of the concert band but distant from the others; and Haruto Souma, an athlete obsessed with baseball. Meanwhile, second-year student Ena Komiya seeks to revive the photography club to its former glory, refusing to let the organization be disbanded. Though this group lacks a strong connection with one another, their lives suddenly cross paths with the arrival of a third-year transfer student.

While a transfer so close to graduation is unusual for most, it is business as usual for Eita Izumi. Due to his father's work, he has never been able to stay in one place for very long. But as luck would have it, their most recent relocation has returned Eita to his hometown for his final semester of high school. For better or worse, it also sparks the rekindling of old relationships left behind in the past. 

With graduation already causing its own share of anxieties, Eita's sudden arrival brings these students' carefree days to an abrupt end. Long-forgotten memories, deeply buried emotions, and inspiring new passions—everything is brought to light in their bittersweet final semester.

First off... love the ED.

Sure, it is not the best Slice of Life anime and not really the best Romance anime but I really liked this one. I find it's realistic take on stuffs a very charming point. The ending is quite satisfying for me

Obviously... #TeamKomiya all the way :3

tumblr_p0mr4xt7a31u9u50eo1_500.gif

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Blend S

Blend S

Synopsis:

Tsundere, Imouto (little sister type), etc. are only a few of the PERSONAS that the café waitresses play out here. And the new hire, Maika, is asked by the store manager to play none other than the SUPER SADIST!? As she becomes devoted to her work, her super sadist persona blooms unexpectedly... Everything is a treat—even being stomped on—in this outrageous working comedy!

This anime reminded me a lot of WWW.Wagnaria. The humour was great. It definitely needs a second season to wrap things up.

Konohana Kitan

Konohana Kitan

Synopsis:

Konohana Kitan is the heartwarming story of a new apprentice named Yuzu, and the other fox girls who work at a hot spring hotel called Konohatei. The staff at Konohatei live by one belief: no matter who one may truly be, no matter what, anyone who is a guest is a god. Of course, that includes you. Let the hospitality of Yuzu and the Konohatei heal your tired soul.

At first I thought it was going to be something like Wagnaria, but it's different. It has humour, but it's also serious at times. The art style is nice too. Kiri is by far my favourite character, I like how she can easily manipulate others or put them in embarrassing situations.

• Like 2

88471.jpg

Inuyashiki

Synopsis

Inuyashiki Ichirou is down on his luck. While only 58 years old, his geriatric looks often have him written off as a pathetic old man by the world around him and he's constantly ignored and disrespected by his family despite all that he's done to support them. On top of everything else, his doctor has revealed that he has cancer and it appears that he has little time left in this world. But just when it seems things couldn't get any worse, a blinding light in the night sky strikes the earth where Ichirou stands. He later wakes up to find himself unscathed, but he soon starts to notice that there's something... different about himself. However, it turns out that these strange, new changes are just what Ichirou needs to take a new lease on life and now it seems like there's nothing to stop him from being a hero worthy of the respect that he never had before... unless, that is, there was someone else out there with these same changes...

Bang!

Glorious or Mediocre... Silly or Masterpiece? It is for you to decide... I must admit tho... I laugh everytime there is someone is crying(not that I am mean, like... just see for yourself) but at the same time, brings the feels. I probably shed a tear tho with the ending :(

Best Girl is obviously Hanako-chan xD

• Like 1

Trinity Seven all 12 Episodes (Finished Rewatching)

67795.jpg

One day, the bright red sun stopped shining, causing the "Breakdown Phenomenon"—the destruction of Arata Kasuga's town and the disappearance of the people inhabiting it. All, however, is not yet lost; by utilizing the magical grimoire given to him by his childhood friend and cousin Hijiri Kasuga, Arata's world gets artificially reconstructed.

In order to investigate the phenomenon, Lilith Asami appears before Arata, whose artificial world suddenly disintegrates. He is given two choices: hand over the book, or die. However, Arata chooses the third option—enrolling in the top-secret magic school Royal Biblia Academy, where six other magical users await him. Together with Lilith, these six form the Trinity Seven, the elite of the school who each bolster their own power and skill.

With the ambition to save Hijiri and the help of his newfound friends, Arata stops at nothing to prevent the destruction of his beloved hometown and to bring his best friend back.

I got the DVD/Blue-Ray combo pack of Trinity Seven from Dad as a Christmas Present and Rewatched it on New Years.

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 10-11

85221.jpg

The first Anime I watched in 2018.

• Like 1

Hv7Q4eQ.jpg

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I've seen this Anime 2x already. Still lovely and cute. If u like to draw a Manga I recommend to watch this and get the idea..

?✌

On 12/28/2017 at 9:28 AM, Sigma999 said:

Finished Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! a.k.a PapaKiki and also watched the special (13 ep.) and the 2 OVA eps

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Watched the last episode of Himouto Umaru-chan R (2nd season)

Himouto! Umaru-chan R

Great to see that you loving . I watched the 3 OVAs of this and haven't yet start the anime . Should i check it out ?

I saw the first 2. Wait there was a 3rd one? Eep.. I missed it then. I think u should since u already seen the ova. Might as well watch it.

• Like 4

Gintama Episode 11

10038.jpg

Idol Memories Episode 10-12 (Finished)

80935.jpg

The story of Idol Memories is set in the near future, where live idol music performances in virtual reality have become commonplace. Against this backdrop, a pair of rival idol groups compete for the coveted "tiara," which represents the number one spot in the "Idol League."

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 17

86574.jpg

21 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Welcome to the N.H.K.

(24 Episodes)

NHK ni Youkoso!

Score: 8/10

I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this anime until recently when a friend recommended it to me. I'm glad I gave it a watch because it's really good! I can relate somewhat to the protagonist with his hikikomori condition. All of the characters are more complex than they first seem, and their motivations for doing what they do are all very interesting. Not to give anything away, but I kind of like how there isn't really a "happy ending", much like real life. It also deals with issues like suicide, domestic violence, crippling amounts of debt... Yeah, this isn't the most cheerful anime I've ever watched. :P With that being said, there are plenty of funny/entertaining moments so it balances out. Also, Misaki-chan is a cutie and I want to give her a hug. That is all. :P

I just love this anime, one of my all-time favorite and so much nostalgia ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1