The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

15 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Irritated as all hell this won't see a second season. A manga friend recommended this to me a long long time ago I just never got around to reading it. Probably never will.

If I'm not mistaken, the manga ended... last year? I'm almost tempted to pick up the manga where the anime ended, although I've said that about a few things & never did. ? The anime was pretty good though, think SAO + Future Diary. xD

• Like 1

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a

I think that took place between the first & second seasons, so I should've watched this before season 2. But it doesn't make that much of a difference, & it was still a good movie too. ^_^

Also I can't believe Toonami canceled Boruto for bloody Jojo of all things (if you can't tell, I'm not a fan that particular series). ? & to make it even stupider, they're still showing DBZ Super re-runs on their first slot... why didn't they just use that? :facepalm:

• Like 4

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 1-3

103419.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 1-5

101697.jpg

Null Peta Episode 1-4

103381.jpg

Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1-4

102797.jpg

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 1-2

102941.jpg

Dr. Stone Episode 12-13

102576.jpg

Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 11-26 (Finished)

100251.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 10

Touma Kamijou can't catch a break. After the invasion of Academy City, political tensions continue to rise as both the science and magic factions collide head on. It appears that Academy City intends to declare war against the Roman Catholic Church, consequently plunging the whole world into global warfare. Touma soon finds himself on the front lines once again, striving to protect his friends and allies.

Toaru Majutsu no Index III serves as the last installment of the original franchise as Touma, Accelerator, and the true level 0 Shiage Hamazura continue their separate journeys, leading up to the final act of the original light novel series.

Honestly, Toaru/A Certain franchise never gets boring

• Like 3

Noragami (complete, enjoyment: 5/5)

noragami-5656.jpg

Well I loved the first season, not often I find something that good when picking something at random. xD I'm moving onto season 2 next! ^_^

A couple other things I'm also going to be starting soon are Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia, & also Chaos;Child (I didn't even know Chaos;HEAd had a second season). I've also been thinking about re-watching Rurouni Kenshin as well, it's been way too long since I've seen that (long enough to where it'll be like a brand new anime to me). ?

11 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 11-26 (Finished)

Enjoyment Level: 10

Sadly, I wish I could've gotten that much enjoyment out of it... but I just couldn't get into it like I did the other seasons/series. ? I enjoyed the Accelerator spin-off a lot more than I did III. :hmm:

• Like 4

Noragami Aragoto (complete, enjoyment: 5/5)

noragami-aragoto-7148.jpg

That was just as good as season 1, I'm really hoping we'll get a 3rd season for this eventually (especially after that little scene after the credits). I think the manga is still going, so there's always hope, I guess? :hmm:

• Like 2

The English dub of Ghost stories!

I'm watching it because of its fascnating story that lead to its creation. For those that don't know, the short version is:

- Japan adapts famous book series called ghost stories and does the anime equivalent of hiring an Oscar-winning cast and crew to make it.

- Anime flops in Japan and later gets sold to the west during the boom in the 90s.

- English dub writers are told to do whatever they want and basically turn it from a mediocre horror series to a hilarious self-aware black comedy.

I'm halfway through and it's a blast. Even though I feel bad that the original flopped despite having all the right pieces, had it succeeded, we would have never got this gem of a dub.

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (episodes 1-4)

kemono-michi-rise-up-12801.jpg

I don't really care for the wrestling theme in it, but it's watchable so far... :hmm:

Radiant Season 2 (episode 4)

radiant-2nd-season-12963.jpg

Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (episode 3)

cautious-hero-the-hero-is-overpowered-bu

I thought Ristarte reminded me a lot of Panty from "Panty & Stocking" (since they're both blond, perverted angels), but it turns out both of them are voiced by the same person too (dub), no wonder. ?

• Like 2

Dr. Stone Episode 14-19

104008.jpg

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 3-5

102941.jpg

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 1-2

103422.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 6

101697.jpg

Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 12-25 (Finished)

86242.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 9

"A believing heart is your magic!"—these were the words that Atsuko "Akko" Kagari's idol, the renowned witch Shiny Chariot, said to her during a magic performance years ago. Since then, Akko has lived by these words and aspired to be a witch just like Shiny Chariot, one that can make people smile. Hence, even her non-magical background does not stop her from enrolling in Luna Nova Magical Academy.

However, when an excited Akko finally sets off to her new school, the trip there is anything but smooth. After her perilous journey, she befriends the shy Lotte Yansson and the sarcastic Sucy Manbavaran. To her utmost delight, she also discovers Chariot's wand, the Shiny Rod, which she takes as her own. Unfortunately, her time at Luna Nova will prove to more challenging than Akko could ever believe. She absolutely refuses to stay inferior to the rest of her peers, especially to her self-proclaimed rival, the beautiful and gifted Diana Cavendish, so she relies on her determination to compensate for her reckless behavior and ineptitude in magic.

In a time when wizardry is on the decline, Little Witch Academia follows the magical escapades of Akko and her friends as they learn the true meaning of being a witch.

I liked the TV version better then the Movie version

Assassins Pride Episode 1

103421.jpg

• Like 1

Chaos;Child (complete, enjoyment: 3/5)

chaos-child-7142.jpg

In my opinion, this wasn't as good as Chaos;Head (which I thought was a bit underrated), that ending wasn't the best either... ? Hell, my favorite character was Hana, & I think you can count on one hand how many words she said throughout the entire series (& yes, she's considered a main character). ?

• Like 2

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (episode 1)

didnt-i-say-to-make-my-abilities-average

I think I'm starting to lose track of all these "overpowered character in another world" type anime. ?

Rurouni Kenshin (rewatching, episodes 6-8)

rurouni-kenshin-50.jpg

It really has been a long time, I've only recognized a few scenes up to this point so far. ?

• Like 3

Finished:

93337.jpg   That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken) (24 eps)

100141.jpg   That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Tales - Veldora's Journal (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken: Kanwa - Veldora Nikki)

79400.jpg   Pan de Peace! (13 eps)

Edited by TangrakNor
  • Like 3