The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 8-26 (Finished)

96571.jpg

Enjoyment level: 7

One more Anime that was put in my never ending anime backlog finished. The anime is based on Fight League Faction Gear Gadget Generators.

Waifu: Amy

Spoiler

77-776699_gear-gadget-generators-anime.j

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 10

102811.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 11

101697.jpg

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 9-12

75610.jpg

Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 6-11

103512.jpg

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 10

102941.jpg

Dr. Stone Episode 24 (Finished)

104008.jpg

Enjoyment level: 10

After five years of harboring unspoken feelings, high-schooler Taiju Ooki is finally ready to confess his love to Yuzuriha Ogawa. Just when Taiju begins his confession however, a blinding green light strikes the Earth and petrifies mankind around the world— turning every single human into stone.

Several millennia later, Taiju awakens to find the modern world completely nonexistent, as nature has flourished in the years humanity stood still. Among a stone world of statues, Taiju encounters one other living human: his science-loving friend Senkuu, who has been active for a few months. Taiju learns that Senkuu has developed a grand scheme—to launch the complete revival of civilization with science. Taiju's brawn and Senkuu's brains combine to forge a formidable partnership, and they soon uncover a method to revive those petrified.

However, Senkuu's master plan is threatened when his ideologies are challenged by those who awaken. All the while, the reason for mankind's petrification remains unknown.

I enjoyed it a lot so I'm looking forward to season 2

Enen no Shouboutai Episode 21

103275.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't really watched much anime as of lately. I've been feeling much more motivated on the gaming side of things. I did, however, watch this movie, which had been for quite a while on my To-Watch list.

Redline - Movie - (2009)

28553l.jpg

Overall Enjoyment Score: 8/10

Enjoyment Score of the First 13 Minutes of the Movie: 12/10

So, here's Redline, an anime film about racing. Normally, racing needs no introduction or storyline in itself to be interesting, at least in other mediums. More on that later. Redline's main hook is, of course, its instantly recognizable art style, lavish and out-there character designs, and the best animation quality I've ever seen in my life. Simply put, this is an anime that is a joy to watch and a total treatment for the eyes. Eyecandy in its pure sense. From the very first 13 minutes of the movie, the viewer is treated to one of the most orgasmic and over-the-top racing sequences you'll ever see. Kinda reminded me of Nintendo's F-Zero to a point, but with different vehicles and characters. Everything looks fluid and clean, and all the colorful character designs really shine whenever they appear on the screen. But not only the characters deserve attention, the machines they race in are also so unique, as well as the different environments they traverse. A lot of care, love and attention definitely went into creating this visual experience. Lots of praise must go to the music and sound direction as well. The heart-pumping scores accentuate each moment of the races accordingly. The sounds effects are just as amazing with powerful engine roars, clanking crashes and everything in-between.

However, for all the thrills and excitement at the beginning of the movie, I feel Redline came out sort of weak in its plot development. I mean, having a good story attaching to a racing concept is seemingly impossible to do, not only in anime but also in many other mediums out there, it simply doesn't hold well. That's what happened with Redline. We're given a number of subplots that tie onto the main race, which include an evil planetary government, a shady mafia deal for one of the side characters and a love story with a childhood friend, even though all of them are tied towards the end, I feel they were improperly developed or added very little to the actual excitement of racing and were there "just to be there" and to extend the runtime of the movie.

As it stands, Redline is undoubtedly a unique, lovingly crafted adrenaline rush like none other I've seen. From an animation quality standpoint, it's a must-watch and I feel no other anime movie comes even close to it. As a whole, though, its weak-points are apparent and can make for some dull moments towards the end no matter the number of explosions happening on screen. Had this been a 13-minute OVA of the sorts, it'd have been cemented in my mind as the best thing to ever come out in anime, as a whole though, it's just a very good movie.

Watch the first 13 minutes of this and get pumped! <3 \OwO/ <3

• Like 3

No Guns Life Episode 10

102113.jpg

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11

102960.jpg

Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 9-10

102797.jpg

Assassins Pride Episode 3-9

103421.jpg

915fc1f07bae694a428a9d8a9fbbc5ee15764483

(Sees the Blue Flame Eye) Eh... Rose are you trying to cosplay as Black Rock Shooter or something?

71Nk-CvsqrL._SL1120_.jpg

That was LAME. Lame lame LAAAAAAAAMMMMEEE.

Every stock generic movie anime trope you can think of is here;

1) A newly introduced character who dies at the end.

2) Established vet characters that don't serve the plot or even show up at all because we have to focus on said characters.

3) A robot that learns the true meaning of friendship.

4) A cutsey moment between characters that ends up coming back for DRAMA and sRSsness

5) Fights that come and go with no impact on the plot or any emotional weight behind it.

6) A character mourning another who died by yelling to the sky like it'll actually change anything

7) And lastly, the overarching message of "WAAAHHH WHY DO HUMANS FIGHT ALL THE TIME?"

That last one in particular bugs me. What is it doing in a fight game anime at all? Tekken itself gives clear cut reasons for why alot of its characters fight. If you wanna keep asking this question, as least have a POINT. Let us learn more about a character's motivation; don't use for empty preaching that says nothing, because it's inevitable that you are gonna be forced to walk back on it because the source material is ALL ABOUT FIGHTING!

The behind the scenes talks about trying to cater towards first timers, and I'm thinking "Really? Introducing plot elements and character dynamics that we will never see outside this movie is gonna make it easy for first timers?"

Why does this new character, Shin, exist? The movie tells us he is supposed to be a result of Heichachi's evil shenanigans. But in actuality, all he accomplishes is having a few scenes where he acts emo, and then dies an "emotional death", which is then promptly forgotten about so we could ANOTHER emotional character moment. We don't know who he was before the incident, what he likes and dislikes, or why we should even care. Besides, we have a character with a dark troubled past; JIN! Why wasn't this movie about him? Why not give us a glimpse of who he was before; how he was as a high school student, how he met Xiaoyu and the type of connection they formed, and the kind of life he could've lived before the Mishima curse ruined it?

It could've been a story that fleshed out established characters, with elements of friendship, school life, moments of hope only to lead up to his dark twisted inevitable tragic fate. It was RIGHT THERE, waiting to be used. But no, the movie has to be carried by two characters (Xiaoyu and Alisa) who had ZERO connection before and a pointless throwaway character.

I wish I could say the fight scenes were the saving grace, but they weren't. Out of the (literally) handful, only one was truly creative and engaging (Y'all probably know which one I'm talking about). And even it's ruined because it happens right the fuck outta nowhere with no buildup and is only the 1st of three, the following two being really stupid.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

Guess i should write here too :P 

So let's start with the Last anime i Watched, actually Re-Watched:

89982l.jpg

Slow Start

A nice a cute Slice of life, my favourite genre and the one i watche 90% of the times :3 I'm Sad that this year there weren't that many SoL :( Even if the oens that aired were all soo nice and awesome :3

Anyway, i watched already Slow start last year in April but honestly i didn't remember anything so it was a pleasure to watch it again like it was the first time!

It was fun passing the last days with the company of Hana and the other girls during they normal days ^_^ 

Now only 10 days are missing i have to decide what to do, either this is the last Anime of 2019 or i'll Re-Watch New Game next Week (Watched it once back February 2018), i'll see tomorrow what to do :)  

I shoudl really Watch a lot more Anime in 2020! This year was pretty bad, i watched only 18 Anime (even if some Like Gochuumon have More Season/Movies or OAVs) waaaay too few and i'm like 200 episodes to watch with One piece too!

So Yeah, gotta watch more! And not taking loooong breaks, i didn't watched anything this year from may to September, not good.

• Like 3

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 11

102941.jpg

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 11

102811.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 12

101697.jpg

Assassins Pride Episode 10

103421.jpg

Null Peta Episode 5-11

103381.jpg

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 10

103419.jpg

Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 12 (Finished)

103512.jpg

Professional wrestler Genzou Shibata sports the body of a mountain, but beneath his hulking appearance is a man with an extreme affection for animals. Facing off his opponents in the ring as the legendary "Animal Mask," Genzou wins the hearts of crowds everywhere with his iconic tiger persona.

During the bout for the title of World Champion against his greatest rival, the Macadamian Ogre, Genzou is suddenly summoned to a fantasy world by a princess. With her kingdom being threatened by a monster infestation, she pleads the wrestler for assistance—to which he answers by knocking her out with a German suplex! Escaping the castle and finding himself stranded in a mysterious land, Genzou decides to begin his career as a beast hunter to capture and befriend creatures far and wide. Joined by the wolf-girl Shigure, the dragon-girl Hanako, and the vampire Carmilla Vanstein, the professional wrestler pursues all kinds of dangerous requests for the sake of fulfilling his dream as a pet shop owner.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1-12 (Finished)

79164.jpg

Enjoyment level: 9

The world is in the midst of the industrial revolution when horrific creatures emerge from a mysterious virus, ripping through the flesh of humans to sate their never-ending appetite. The only way to kill these beings, known as "Kabane," is by destroying their steel-coated hearts. However, if bitten by one of these monsters, the victim is doomed to a fate worse than death, as the fallen rise once more to join the ranks of their fellow undead.

Only the most fortified of civilizations have survived this turmoil, as is the case with the island of Hinomoto, where mankind has created a massive wall to protect themselves from the endless hordes of Kabane. The only way into these giant fortresses is via heavily-armored trains, which are serviced and built by young men such as Ikoma. Having created a deadly weapon that he believes will easily pierce through the hearts of Kabane, Ikoma eagerly awaits the day when he will be able to fight using his new invention. Little does he know, however, that his chance will come much sooner than he expected...

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4-12 (Finished)

103422.jpg

Seven Japanese high school students enjoy international renown for their remarkable talents. One day, these friends survive a plane crash only to find themselves in the medieval fantasy world of Freyjagard, where two human races live side by side in a feudal society: the byuma, who have animal features and formidable strength, and the hyuma, who have a small chance of magical aptitude. After being rescued by the byuma Winona and her adopted elven daughter Lyrule, the group pledges to use their advanced skills and knowledge to pay back the people of Elm Village for their hospitality and find a way to return back home.

Tsukasa Mikogami, the prime minister of Japan, acts as the leader of these young geniuses and organizes their efforts to intervene in Freyjagard and gather the information and resources necessary for achieving their goals. Believing that there is a connection between their current situation and an ancient legend about seven heroes from another world who defeated an evil dragon, Tsukasa directs the others to learn about the culture around them and search for any clues leading them back to Earth. But he also gives another instruction: to take it nice and easy, lest they ruin this world by giving it their all.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 13-16

58543.jpg

Sisters Arc (Railgun version) Finished. now over to the Anime original arc that way be non-canon or canon, I guess one way to find out if it's non-canon or canon is to see if those twins is in Season 3...

• Like 1

Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 3-7

100747.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 1-3

102961.jpg

Null Peta Episode 12 (Finished)

103381.jpg

Genius inventor Null tragically loses her older sister Peta in an accident. To get over the grief, Null develops "Peta Robo," a robot with the same characteristics as her late sister. However, the robot is a little different as to what Null expected.

Null & Peta Episode 12 was the only christmas-related I saw this month(It looked very christmas) this year

Fairy Gone Part 2 Episode 12 (Finished)

102941.jpg

Enjoyment level: 8

"Once upon a time, fairies were tools of war."

The story takes place in a world where fairies possess and dwell in animals, giving them mysterious abilities. By removing the organs of a possessed animal and transplanting them into humans, fairies can be summoned as an alter ego and be used as a weapon. Such individuals who used fairies as war tools were called "Fairy Soldiers." Once the war was over and they completed their roles, the soldiers lost their purpose. Some began working for the government, some joined the mafia, and some even became terrorists, as each chose their own way to live.

Nine years have passed since the war. The protagonist Mariya is a new recruit of "Dorothea," an organization which investigates and suppresses fairy-related crimes. Amidst the unstable political situation, criminals with lingering wounds from the war and past conflicts emerge and engage in terrorism as an act of revenge. This is the story of Fairy Soldiers, fighting for their own justice in a chaotic postwar world.

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 12 (Finished)

102811.jpg

Having stood out from others most of her life due to her exceptional character, Misato Kurihara has lived without neither the joy of having close friends nor the experience of having a regular life. However, after a sudden death, she was transported to a divine realm to be reincarnated—and granted one wish to top it off. Thinking about the ordinary life that she had always wanted, she wished to be born as a normal person, with abilities that are average for the world she will resurrect in.

Reborn as Adele von Ascham—the daughter of a noble—she possesses magic powers completely exceeding what one would label average. Still desiring to carry out the life she wanted, she leaves her home and enrolls at a hunter school in a faraway kingdom using "Mile" as an alias. However, try as she might to hide her overpowering potential, attaining her goal will be difficult—especially when facing against the crazy situations that ensue!

Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 1-12 (Finished)

102486.jpg

In Tokyo, there exists a peaceful cohabitation between supernatural creatures—elves, dwarves, vampires, and more—and humans. However, contrary to history, powerful dragons once ruled over this world of creatures and humans but have since disappeared. Consequently, a diabolical group under the alias "Nine," who seek the miracles of the once godlike dragons, stirs up trouble in the streets of Tokyo, commiting mass murder and causing destruction. To combat the dangerous group of Nine, the police organize the Special 7—a group of highly skilled professionals whose abilities exceed those of ordinary humans.

Caught up in a bank robbery turned hostage crisis, Seiji Nanatsuki, having recently become a detective, has a chance encounter with Shiori Ichinose, a member of Special 7. Assisting with the resolution of the robbery, Seiji is recognized for his clear sense of justice and refreshing character, suddenly earning him a spot on the elite unit.

As he takes on new missions, Seiji finds that being a detective as part of Special 7 isn't the police work he expected, where working alongside a team of different species with special abilities and vibrant personalities brings unpredictability to his daily life and police work. While the everyday crime in Tokyo continues, Seiji and the Special 7 will fight not only to resolve special cases, but also obstruct the ill-intentioned plans of the merciless group of Nine.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 17-24 (Finished)

75610.jpg

Mikoto Misaka and her friends are back, investigating rumors across Academy City. Soon, Mikoto discovers something terrifying: horrific experiments are taking place throughout the city, involving the murder of thousands of espers. Moreover, these espers are far from just ordinary people: they are clones of Mikoto herself. Feeling responsible for their treatment, she sets off to put an end to the experiments; however, the forces opposing her are much more dangerous than she anticipated, and Mikoto finds herself up against some of the most powerful espers imaginable.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S continues the story of the Railgun as she desperately fights to put an end to the inhuman experiments that she believes she helped cause, her life dragged deep into despair in the process. There's never a dull moment in Academy City, but no one ever said all of them would be pleasant.

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' (Eng Dub) (Finished)

93679.jpg

An Earth where peace has arrived. However, remnants of Frieza's army Sorbet and Tagoma arrive on the planet. Their goal is to revive Frieza with the dragon balls. Their dastardly wish is granted, the "F" that plans its revenge against the Saiyans is revived...!

Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 11-12 (Finished)

102797.jpg

Amatsuyu "Jouro" Kisaragi is a completely average second-year high school student who has two dates over one weekend⁠—with the student council president Sakura "Cosmos" Akino on Saturday, then with his childhood friend Aoi "Himawari" Hinata on Sunday. Sadly for Jouro, both girls proclaim their love for his best friend Taiyou "Sun-chan" Ooga, the ace of the baseball team. Accepting each of their requests for advice and guidance, he is now responsible for helping the two girls win the heart of the same guy.

Unbeknownst to his friends, Jouro's friendly and obtuse image is all but a ruse designed to cast himself as the clueless protagonist of a textbook romantic comedy. A schemer under his cheery facade, he makes the best of this unexpected turn of events with a new plan: get Sun-chan to fall for either Cosmos or Himawari and take the other as his own prize. But Jouro's last-ditch effort is threatened by the gloomy, four-eyed Sumireko "Pansy" Sanshokuin, who surprises Jouro with not only her knowledge of his secret personality but also a confession to the true self he hid for all this time.

Stuck in this hilariously messy situation, each of the five students must navigate countless lies, traps, and misunderstandings to come out on top.

No Guns Life Part 1 Episode 11-12 (Finished)

102113.jpg

The technology to create powerful cyborg soldiers has been released for public use by the Berühren Corporation. Those outfitted with robotic parts are known as the Extended. Juuzou Inui, one such Extended, was created as a soldier and has no memories of his former life. But now, after the war, he runs a business that takes care of Extended-related incidents around the city.

Rumors of a renegade Extended that kidnapped a child reach his ears; lo and behold, as Juuzo returns to his office, a giant robotic man with a boy on his back crashes in, asking for help. While Juuzou could just turn the guy in and be done with it, something about this situation is too fishy to ignore. It seems that everyone wants hold of this kid and, whether he likes it or not, Juuzou must find out why this Extended is on the run, how it connects to the Berühren Corporation, and just how far the treachery runs in this city.

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 11-12 (Finished)

103419.jpg

There is a popular saying: "you can never be too careful." It is very important to prepare for every situation you may face, even if it seems like an unnecessary waste of time. Also, in games like RPGs, it is good to exceed the level of your enemies to achieve total victory.

These words describe Seiya Ryuuguuin a little too perfectly. After being summoned by the goddess Ristarte to save the world of Gaeabrande from destruction, the hero prepares himself for his noble journey. While this might be normal, he spends a very long time training himself, despite having overpowered stats. He fights weak enemies using his strongest skills and buys excessive amounts of supplies and potions—all to stay safe.

While his attitude may be a bit annoying, it might just be the saving grace of Gaeabrande, especially considering that it is a world where the forces of evil dominate each and every expectation.

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12-13 (Finished)

102960.jpg

Under Nariyuki Yuiga's devoted tutelage, his classmates Rizu Ogata, Fumino Furuhashi, and Uruka Takemoto are finally pulling average test scores on their worst subjects. But time is ticking, and there is still a long way to go before the three geniuses of Ichinose Academy are ready for their upcoming university exams. Meanwhile, the girls still struggle to balance the pursuit of their dreams with their growing affections for their unsuspecting tutor.

Joining them are Mafuyu Kirisu, a teacher with strong views about education and talent because of her past as a rising figure skater, and Asumi Kominami, a graduate from their school aiming to attend a national medical university. With these two additions, the group of six is livelier than ever before. Completely caught up in hilarious antics with his new friends, Yuiga finds that his last year of high school now includes a lot more than just going to class and studying.

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Part 1 Episode 13-14 (Finished)

101697.jpg

Urano Motosu loves books and has an endless desire to read literature, no matter the subject. She almost fulfills her dream job of becoming a librarian before her life is ended in an accident. As she draws her last breath, she wishes to be able to read more books in her next life.

As if fate was listening to her prayer, she wakes up reincarnated as Main—a frail five-year-old girl living in a medieval era. What immediately comes to her mind is her passion. She tries to find something to read, only to become frustrated by the lack of books at her disposal.

Without the printing press, books have to be written and copied by hand, making them very expensive; as such, only a few nobles can afford them—but this won't stop Main. She will prove that her will to read is unbreakable, and if there are no books around, she will make them herself!

Assassins Pride Episode 11-12 (Finished)

103421.jpg

On the brink of extinction, mankind has downsized and now solely resides in the city-state of Flandore, living in cities encased by glass domes. Beyond the domes exist vicious lycanthropes who thrive in the darkness; among the citizens inside, a clear distinction between the nobility and commoners is in place. The blood of nobles enables them to utilize mana, granting them abilities that exceed human limits and greatly assist them in defeating lycanthropes.

Already 13 years of age, noble Melida Angel has yet to manifest her mana, and attends an elite academy where she is mistreated for her lack thereof. In order to help her, Kufa Vampir is ordered by the Angel family to become Melida's tutor. While Kufa seems to be a mere mentor, an ulterior motive lurks behind his job—he is to assassinate her if he confirms that she does not possess mana.

Kufa's investigation eventually leads him to determine he must eliminate Melida. However, Kufa is struck by her unwavering determination, spirit, and belief in herself when he witnesses her in a fight, choosing instead to offer a way she can manifest her magic. As Melida learns to use mana with the help of Kufa's teachings, Kufa forsakes his mission and jeopardizes everything to keep his discovery of Melida unknown to the Angel family and his own guild. However, both Kufa and Melida will soon realize that hiding their secret will not be the only challenge they face, as unforeseen trouble is waiting just around the corner.

Enen no Shouboutai Episode 22-24 (Finished)

103275.jpg

Spontaneous Human Combustion: a chaotic phenomenon that has plagued humanity for years, randomly transforming ordinary people into flaming, violent creatures known as Infernals. While Infernals make up the first-generation accounts of Human Combustion, the second and third generations became known as pyrokinetics—people gifted with the ability to manipulate and control their flames while remaining human. To combat the Infernal threat and discover the cause, the Tokyo Armed Forces, Fire Defense Agency, and Holy Church of Sol produced their answer: the Special Fire Force.

Young and eager third-generation pyrokinetic Shinra Kusakabe, nicknamed Devil's Footprints for his explosive ability to ignite his feet at will, becomes a member of the lively Special Fire Force Company 8. Upholding the brigade's duty to extinguish the blazing Infernals and lay their souls to rest, Shinra is determined to become a hero who will save the lives of those threatened by the flame terror.

However, this is not the hero's game Shinra imagined. The Fire Force is a fractured mess of feuding brigades, abnormal Infernal sightings are increasing all over Tokyo, and a shadowy group is claiming to have answers to the strange fire that caused the death of Shinra's family 12 years ago. Faced with many obstacles within and outside the Fire Force, Shinra fights to uncover the truth behind the burning mysteries that have kept him in the dark.

And that was the last of anime I was able to finished before the new year. Now to watch Shirobako and maybe Start/Finish Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 2 and Food Wars! S4.

Currently watching The Promised Neverland (currently on Ep3 so I won't be able to finish it before 2020 since it just 4 hours away lol

07f56cb3c9220952600b0975a883b0f915469972

And the last anime I was able to finish this year was Vinland Saga  which I loved, actually, the 2nd opening was my favorite of the year and I did enjoy a bunch this year

• Like 2

Shirobako Episode 1-24 (Finished)

93511.jpg

It all started in Kaminoyama High School, when five best friends—Aoi Miyamori, Ema Yasuhara, Midori Imai, Shizuka Sakaki, and Misa Toudou—discovered their collective love for all things anime and formed the animation club. After making their first amateur anime together and showcasing it at the culture festival, the group vow to pursue careers in the industry, aiming to one day work together and create their own mainstream show.

Two and a half years later, Aoi and Ema have managed to land jobs at the illustrious Musashino Animation production company. The others, however, are finding it difficult to get their dream jobs. Shizuka is feeling the weight of not being recognized as a capable voice actor, Misa has a secure yet unsatisfying career designing 3D models for a car company, and Midori is a university student intent on pursuing her dream as a story writer. These five girls will learn that the path to success is one with many diversions, but dreams can still be achieved through perseverance and a touch of eccentric creativity.

Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 8-11

100747.jpg

Now to wait for that delayed last episode.

Märchen Mädchen Episode 11-12 (Finished)

93175.jpg

Enjoyment level: 8

Hazuki Kagimura is a socially awkward girl with no friends; and having been recently adopted, she struggles to connect with her new family as well. Her only refuge from this painful reality is between the pages of stories where her vivid imagination allows her to live out her dreams of friendship and adventure. However, one day, an old and mysterious text appears in her book bag. On her way back to the library to return it, Hazuki sees a familiar girl who is seemingly invisible to everyone but her. Deciding to follow her, Hazuki is led a hidden library where a world she thought only existed in her dreams awaits her.

Märchen Mädchen tells the story of Hazuki's meeting with Shizuka Tsuchimikado, her very first friend, and discovering she has been chosen by the original print of Cinderella to become a powerful mage known as an Origin Master. Hazuki enrolls at Kuzunoha Girl's Magic Academy where she learns to conquer her fears and believe in her ability to create her own amazing story.

At last I went and watched the delayed last episodes

Tenka Hyakken: Meiji-kan e Youkoso! Episode 7-12 (Finished)

102821.jpg

Enjoyment level:8

The Tenka Hyakken franchise centers around the "Mitsurugi," maidens who are physical incarnations of ancient swords. They have pledged to live peaceful lives after the era of warfare, but are now returning to battle to fight a new foe that has arisen during an alternate version of the Meiji Era, three hundred years after the Battle of Sekigahara.

Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara Episode 1-3

102849.jpg

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 1 Episode 5-6

103417.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 4-5

102961.jpg

• Like 1

zG3g8g8.jpg?1

Seen quite a few episodes of Starting Life in Another World, Not sure if I missed it or not wonder if they ever explain how Subaro got to that world in the first place.
It isn't too bad not so sure I would want to end up in a parallel universe where everything resets at an unknown point when you die then repeat stuff sound like it would be a hell to me.

• Like 1

Finished:

103422.jpg   CHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (12 eps)

79410.jpg   Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-  (25 eps, rewatched)

81258.jpg   Re:ZERO ~Break Time~ (11 eps) &   80905.jpg   Re:Zero ~Petite~ (14 eps)

88434.jpg   Food Wars: The Third Plate (Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara) (12 eps, rewatched)

• Like 1