The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

No Game No Life: Zero

I'm glad to see the movie finally got dubbed

I had the luxury of being one of the first American audiences to watch it dubbed when it was in theaters for only two days. Still have my ticket, I keep it safe inside my No Game No Life series Blu-ray case ^^

472-D7-D91-94-F8-45-F6-9-DB6-ABEC5-BF7-D

• Like 2

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12-13 (Finished)

97682.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 8

The ordinary life of 17-year-old otaku Hajime Nagumo is disrupted when he and his classmates are summoned to a fantasy world and tasked with saving mankind. While his classmates are gifted with impressive abilities useful in combat, Hajime is belittled for only gaining an inferior transmutation skill that lacks any real offensive power.

During an expedition in the Great Orcus Labyrinth, Hajime is betrayed by one of his classmates, plummeting him to the bottom of an abyss. Though he survives the fall, Hajime is faced with menacing monsters and misfortunes that send him spiraling into a grim nightmare. Desperate to live and return home one day, he resolves to fight for his survival—only to meet an imprisoned vampire he names Yue, who is also seeking to escape the labyrinth. Taking an interest in him, Yue and a few others along the way accompany Hajime on his journey to find a way back home, while steadily transforming from commonplace to the world's strongest.

Also it's getting a season 2 (it too most likey only takes the fun parts instead of the whole story)

Still going to read Light Novels(even if the vols past the first is as fat as the first)

maxresdefault.jpg

Hajime, a Harem King and a Dad.

Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 3-12 (Finished)

99966.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 10

As she heads off to her entrance ceremony at Sainotama Girls' High School, Akane Kikuchi muses over her grade school dream of becoming a manga artist and the lack of progress that she has made. When she finally arrives at school, she is surprised to learn that she is once again in the same class as her two best friends: the deadpan and emotionless Shiori Saginomiya and the hyperactive and ridiculous Nozomu Tanaka. Tanaka then comes to the obvious realization that she can't achieve her grade school dream of being popular with the boys and getting a boyfriend by going to an all-girls high school.

In desperation, she begins asking the girls in her class to introduce her to their guy friends. Her classmates, however, are anything but ordinary. From a grandmother-loving loli to a reclusive chuunibyou to an overly analytical stalker, each one is given a fitting nickname by Tanaka to accentuate their weirdness. And so begin the wasteful days of these high school girls, each
episode kicked off with a simple question: "Hey, wanna hear something amazing?"

My favorite of the girls was the chuunibyou twintails Yamamoto

tumblr_pwdx7cn1Zb1tvkk7bo1_1280.png

Going to miss Yamamoto being stuck in a tree(or some other high place) and her getting yelled at by her teacher.

129,04923a68f792e9b2.jpg

Cop Craft Episode 3-8

103219.jpg

Bem Episode 3-4

99941.jpg

Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 3-4

101166.jpg

Little Witch Academia (TV)  Episode 3-4

83934.jpg

• Like 3

Cop Craft Episode 9-12 (Finished)

101178.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 7

15 years ago, an unknown hyperspace gate opened over the Pacific. Beyond this gate lies Reto Semaani, a strange alternate world where fairies and monsters live.

San Teresa City—a city where over two million immigrants live from both worlds. As a result, there are the haves and the have-nots. Here is the world's newest "city of dreams." But in the shadow of the chaos, crime is rampant: drugs, prostitution, and weapon trafficking. The detectives who stand up to these heinous crimes are in the San Teresa City Police. When the detective Kei Matoba and the alternate-world knight Tirana—two individuals who differ in gender, personality, and even world of origin—meet, an incident erupts. Two worlds. Two justices. From this, the curtain rises on a buddy police action story!

Bem Episode 5-6

99941.jpg

Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Episode 1-4

102251.jpg

• Like 3

I finished a few series in the last couple days...

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she’s a cutie? (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

hensuki-are-you-willing-to-fall-in-love-

Medaka Box (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

medaka-box-4577.jpg

A Certain Scientific Accelerator (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

a-certain-scientific-accelerator-11780.j

& also started a few new ones as well. :P ...this is why my anime backlog doesn't shrink much, it's just like with my gaming backlog. ?

Isekai Cheat Magician (episodes 1 & 2)

isekai-cheat-magician-10037.jpg

My Hero Academia 4 (episode 1)

my-hero-academia-4-11723.jpg

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (episode 1)

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-10326.jpg

One-Punch Man 2 (episode 1)

one-punch-man-2-8113.jpg

Yep, I've been busy... I'll probably be starting season 2 of Medaka Box in the next couple day too. ? At least a few more I'm currently watching will be done soon too (Arifureta, Fairy Tail, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, & YU-NO), so that'll free up a little of my schedule. ?

• Like 3

Medaka Box Abnormal (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

medaka-box-abnormal-5131.jpg

Seriously? What was with that ending... YePicDX.gif It basically ends at episode 11 with a huge cliffhanger, & since this anime is what, around 7 years old? I don't think there's much hope for any continuation. That's a shame too because it was turning out to be even better than the first season... overall it's still a good anime, but that ending definitely hurt it. -_-

Oh well, the next one I'll be starting is Cop Craft.

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

I recently watched the first two episodes of Honzuki no Gekokujou. This wasn't even on my radar initially, but then I saw this:

Yukachi voicing the main character is too much to pass up (she's perfect as Myne/Maine <3). Not only that, but now that I've actually given it a chance, Honzuki is not bad at all.

There aren't many clips yet so this was the best I could find:

• Like 1

Cop Craft (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

cop-craft-12683.jpg

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (complete, enjoyment: 2.5/5)

yu-no-a-girl-who-chants-love-at-the-boun

That ending for YU-NO was pretty weird... & just hard to understand really. :hmm: Can't say I recommend it, it had potential, but it didn't do anything with it. ? At least Cop Craft was better than expected though. ^_^

• Like 3

On 11/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, ShonenCat said:

I had the luxury of being one of the first American audiences to watch it dubbed when it was in theaters for only two days. Still have my ticket, I keep it safe inside my No Game No Life series Blu-ray case ^^

Hide contents

472-D7-D91-94-F8-45-F6-9-DB6-ABEC5-BF7-D

A special treatment you give to your beloved series ^^ I for once still haven't watch Zero yet :(

It's strange how it says on the ticket "No Game no Li" ?

Li is a vital part of the series tbh ?

Resultado de imagem para jet li badass

P.S : That might be an alternative version of the movie in a parallel universe/timeline in which if Li is not in the cast there is no game at all ?

The Organization is most certainly conspiring against you ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Continuing with the magical girl craze. :awesome: I made my way to the Nanoha franchise after hearing many great comments online. This first season was nice to watch and it has the elements you would expect from a magical girl show: cute loli gets magical powers and has to go collect something that was scattered, a cute telepathically-speaking mascot, flying, friendship, and the occasional panty shot. There were a few things that kind of hampered my enjoyment of it. One being that I couldn't find an HD release of this anywhere online, so SD quality it was. And two, that some of the fight scenes were kind of underwhelming at times. It's a 2004 show, but still. Nanoha is super likable as a main character. Not only she has the cute looks but she is amazingly upstanding and mature for her age. The final episode with Fate was very heart-warming, even emotional to a point I'd say.

All in all, a nice watch that I hope it goes even better from here on. :)

Reveal hidden contents

68d54fd990fa1a8b444d3658ed16649baa28b285

This is the heart-warming scene I was talking about. ^_^

MV5BMzM3MDM0NmEtYTcwYy00NGY0LTk0NjItNzg1

This is one is not a GIF but there's a big lack of proper Nanoha GIFs online so this cute picture will have to do. :P

Just now I was able to open the spoiler. Then I accidentally refreshed and it broke again... Anyway, I didn't want to reply without seeing what it was, but it turned out to be exactly I what I thought :D 

Spoiler

cj9D3Tq.jpg

I don't admit it often, but I'm really weak to stuff like this... just looking at this image makes me want to cry ;_;

I love the first season, and A's (pronounced like ace) is even better. I couldn't find an HD release either; it seems to be hard to find older anime in general (even though it's not that old relatively). Nanoha also introduced me to one of my favorite artists, Nana Mizuki. Not only is she the voice of Fate, but also a J-pop legend (to me, at least). The insert song in episode 12, "Take a Shot", is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ariadne said:

Just now I was able to open the spoiler. Then I accidentally refreshed and it broke again... Anyway, I didn't want to reply without seeing what it was, but it turned out to be exactly I what I thought :D 

Hide contents

cj9D3Tq.jpg

I don't admit it often, but I'm really weak to stuff like this... just looking at this image makes me want to cry ;_;

I love the first season, and A's (pronounced like ace) is even better. I couldn't find an HD release either; it seems to be hard to find older anime in general (even though it's not that old relatively). Nanoha also introduced me to one of my favorite artists, Nana Mizuki. Not only is she the voice of Fate, but also a J-pop legend (to me, at least). The insert song in episode 12, "Take a Shot", is one of my favorites.

Those damn spoilers man. More often than not they fail to work for me. ;-;

It was a very emotional scene, granted. It also punctuated the first season very well and managed to leave a good impression on me. I'll be going A's in a few weeks, probably. But yeah, it's somewhat old, not that much, and I thought there would be an HD version of it somewhere online, but nope. Fate had a nice VA here. Didn't know she was a J-Pop legend in disguise. xD

• Like 1

Last anime i watched / currently watching.

*high school prodigies even have it easy in another world*

My hero acadamia seasion 4 

Dr. Stone

Sword art (new seasion)

And a few others i cant think of w.o looking at the list ive made on crunchy lol.

Still waiting on overlord next seasion and slime reincarnated

4 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Those damn spoilers man. More often than not they fail to work for me. ;-;

It was a very emotional scene, granted. It also punctuated the first season very well and managed to leave a good impression on me. I'll be going A's in a few weeks, probably. But yeah, it's somewhat old, not that much, and I thought there would be an HD version of it somewhere online, but nope. Fate had a nice VA here. Didn't know she was a J-Pop legend in disguise. xD

Some people are just cursed, I guess. Right now, I can open your spoiler from when I quoted it, but if I try it on your post it doesn't work, lol. 

Much like Madoka there are recap movies; they're probably better visually, but I've never seen them. There are also two movies that are apparently sequels to A's but not Strikers and Vivid (?). I haven't seen either nor have I finished Vivid yet.

One other thing: throughout this whole series the openings are done by Fate (Nana Mizuki) and the endings are Nanoha (Yukari Tamura). It can be hard to notice at first since they don't sing in character.

• Like 1

Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Episode 5-9

102251.jpg

Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 5-11

83934.jpg

Bem Episode 7-12 (Finished)

99941.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 7

Bem, Bela, and Belo are ugly humanoid youkai who fight for justice. They live among humans and protect them from evil youkai. The three find themselves ostracized from both humans and other youkai, but the three continue to fight in hopes of one day becoming humans themselves.

Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ Episode 1-6

101222.jpg

Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 5-6

101166.jpg

Black Fox (Finished)

103378.jpg

Enjoyment Level: 9

Rikka Isurugi has spent her life training in the way of the ninja with her grandfather Hyoe while following in the footsteps of her father, the esteemed researcher Allen. His work has culminated in a set of cutting- edge drones equipped with artificial intelligence and incredible technical capabilities; although Allen plans to develop these drones for civilian use, there are others who have more sinister ideas in mind.

On Rikka's 16th birthday, things are forever changed when a paramilitary group raids the Isurugi house in search of the drone technology, killing Allen and Hyoe while Rikka manages to escape with the drones. Months pass, and Rikka is now an ordinary girl working as a private detective while sharing an apartment with another girl, Melissa. But when night falls, she dons her grandfather's fox mask and mercilessly hunts down those responsible for the attack. With the anger she felt that day driving her forward, Rikka will not rest until her family's killers receive the justice that they deserve.

• Like 2

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 1-2

101180.jpg

Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Episode 10-12 (Finished)

102251.jpg

Iride Akatsuki has unlocked hidden content in the game he's playing, 'Nakanohito Genome,' and it turns out that this content is a real-life game!
He soon wakes up to find that he has been kidnapped and taken to a strange place, along with a number of other teammates. Each of them specializes in a certain sort of game, like cultivation games, fighting games, puzzle games, etc.
A llama-headed 'teacher' gathers them after level 1 is cleared to explain how the game will proceed.
Will this group of gamers succeed, and make it back to their real lives?

Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ Episode 7-12 (Finished)

101222.jpg

The story centers around the first-year student Mana Shikimiya as she pursue her dreams of winning at the Prism Stage, the competition that determines the top middle-school idol.

Only two summer anime left before I start watching winter anime and return to SAO S3 P1 and Index S3.

• Like 3