Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 1-2

103187.jpg

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 6

102941.jpg

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 3

103422.jpg

Enen no Shouboutai Episode 11-17

103275.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 7

101697.jpg

No Guns Life Episode 4-6

102113.jpg

Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 5-7

102797.jpg

• Like 1

Finished:

54235.jpg   Ace of Diamond (Diamond no Ace) (75 eps, rewatched)

54389.jpg   I couldnt become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job (Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu...) (12 eps)

86794.jpg   In Another World With My Smartphone (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni) (12 eps)

• Like 2

and-you-thought-there-is-never-a-girl-on  "And you thought there is never a girl online?" (12eps)

It is about a girl, Ako (I would date that! <3 ), who has fallen for the protagonist but cannot differ between fantasy world (They are playing an MMORPG) and real world. At first I thought it would be a stupid ecchi show, but it actually surprised me. Was a pretty solid show. Ako is really interesting, as a person. :) 

Currently I am just checking One Piece, Detective Conan (Movie23 is finally out!) and Boruto. Have not decided what else to watch next. But I must say, Boruto finally became interesting. They (Boruto and Sasuke) are in the past now, where Naruto was a child. And Jiraya dropped an interesting plottwist... He knows that the other guy is Sasuke. Cannot await the next episode!

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 3

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 3-7

103187.jpg

5d1fcbb19778fe6fdce7b927dcf3f9c615746324

I had a feeling I was going to like that Student Council President.

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 4-8

102960.jpg

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 7

103419.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 8

101697.jpg

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 1-7

102811.jpg

First started reading the Light Novel and was to planning to finsh Vol.1 before watching it but I was too slow in reading it.

7a5202f2a56226e1c7c6f1204e0a72da15746324

0feb8dc8844f31d3d8ec4cac9aa5776615746324

Or Truck-Kun for short.

Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8

102797.jpg

Tenka Hyakken: Meiji-kan e Youkoso! Episode 1-6

102821.jpg

No Guns Life Episode 7

102113.jpg

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Dub) Episode 83-84

28655.jpg

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 7-8

102941.jpg

• Like 4

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld/Part 2 Episode 1-4

103417.jpg

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 8

103419.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 9

101697.jpg

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Dub) Episode 85-90

28655.jpg

Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 1-2

103512.jpg

Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 1

100747.jpg

Dr. Stone Episode 21-22

104008.jpg

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9

102960.jpg

Enen no Shouboutai Episode 18-19

103275.jpg

• Like 4

I recently caught a horrible cold, and I thought it would be a good time to catch up on anime at least (when I wasn't suffering from debilitating headaches). I'm still recovering a bit, but anyway, here's what I did for the past week or so:

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G (finished): I watched the first few episodes prior to getting sick, then watched the rest throughout the week. It might be early to say, but I really love this series so far. [It also has three of my top five seiyuu in it, so no bias there or anything] I'm going to hold off on starting GX until I finish something else. I always seem to get distracted and end up watching six, seven, or more anime at once.

Vividred Operation: As of right now, I'm about halfway through. Coincidentally, Vividred Operation is quite similar to Symphogear (though only on the surface). Like Symphogear, it's one of those shows that I just never got around to watching for some reason, even though I knew I'd like them.

Nanoha Vivid: Managed to watch two entire episodes (5 & 6) while I was sick... really making progress here.

Also, out of what is currently airing, I'm mainly watching Honzuki no Gekokujou and Watashi, Nouryoku wa... I'm currently caught up on both, and I look forward to them every week. Honzuki is apparently a much better adaptation based on what I've heard. Noukin is entertaining enough for what it is; perhaps I'd be disappointed if I had read the light novel first. I'm also watching Rifle is Beautiful, but am only three episodes in. Quite honestly it's not all that interesting, yet I keep watching it anyway.

• Like 3

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Dub) Episode 91-97 (Finished)

28655.jpg

Enjoyment level: 10

Five years after the events of Dragon Ball, martial arts expert Goku is now a grown man married to his wife Chi-Chi, with a four-year old son named Gohan. While attending a reunion on Turtle Island with his old friends Master Roshi, Krillin, Bulma and others, the festivities are interrupted when a humanoid alien named Raditz not only reveals the truth behind Goku's past, but kidnaps Gohan as well.

With Raditz displaying power beyond anything Goku has seen before, he is forced to team up with his old nemesis, Piccolo, in order to rescue his son. But when Goku and Piccolo reveal the secret of the seven mystical wish-granting Dragon Balls to Raditz, he informs the duo that there is more of his race, the Saiyans, and they won’t pass up an opportunity to seize the power of the Dragon Balls for themselves.

These events begin the saga of Dragon Ball Kai, a story that finds Goku and his friends and family constantly defending the galaxy from increasingly more powerful threats. Bizarre, comical, heartwarming and threatening characters come together in a series of battles that push the powers and abilities of Goku and his friends beyond anything they have ever experienced.

Dragon Ball, The only anime I ever watch the english dub of. it took me a while watch all of it, it always takes me a while to watch Anime with over 25/26 Episodes no matter how much I like it.

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 9

102941.jpg

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 9

102811.jpg

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 6-8 (rewatched Episode 1-5)

75610.jpg

No Guns Life Episode 8

102113.jpg

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 9

103419.jpg

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 10

101697.jpg

Rifle Is Beautiful Episode 2

100747.jpg

• Like 3

No Guns Life Episode 9

102113.jpg

Dr. Stone Episode 23

104008.jpg

Enen no Shouboutai Episode 20

103275.jpg

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10

102960.jpg

Hataage! Kemono Michi Episode 3-5

103512.jpg

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 5-7

96571.jpg

• Like 1

Fate/stay Night: Heaven's Feel II. Lost Butterfly (enjoyment: 4.5/5)

fate-stay-night-heavens-feel-ii-lost-but

Well that was a bit darker than expected, definitely enjoyed it though, more than part 1 at least. :hmm: I'm kinda looking forward to the final movie now (sometime next year?), I'm curious how all of it is going to end... & if they're even going to be able to have a good ending after all that. ?

Also the Berserker fight in this was awesome! :popcorn:

• Like 3