The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

230px-Betrayal_Knows_My_Name.JPG

The Betrayal Knows My Name

Story/Plot

Sakurai Yuki is a teenager with a mysterious power. He was abandoned at birth near the Asahi orphanage. Because of that event, Yuki strives for independence. He hates being a burden to anyone near him, but at the same time, he is afraid of being left alone. Moreover, ever since he can remember, he has had a strange ability that when he touches others, he can feel their emotion. Unable to control it, he's often made insensitive blunders in the past. He later meets a mysterious yet beautiful stranger who saves his life, but for some reason he feels like he's met before. While death looms and his ability gets stronger and stronger, a man who claims to be his older brother suddenly appears. What will Yuki do when he learns the truth?

Best character:

Hotsuma Renjou

Enjoyment:

9.5/10

I started watching Deadman Wonderland last night and recently finished the fifth episode. Absolutely epic. Of course I'll have to switch to the manga after watching the twelfth episode, but I have no problem with that.

not sure if too late to advise... but don't have high hopes for the ending of this anime and manga... but still great anime...

Angel Beats!

22062.jpg

"♪♫♪ I felt it come again... Some hundred million stars vanishing... I saw them off... Waved goodbye... And said "Good for you" ♪♫♪"

Synopsis

Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended.

Otonashi decides to join the SSS and battle Tenshi, but he finds himself oddly drawn to her. While trying to regain his memories and understand Tenshi, he gradually unravels the mysteries of the afterlife.

ok... a little backstory... I was listening/watching to Anohana's Secret Base 10 Years Version(over and over) in Youtube and noticed in comments section that some people says this anime along with Anohana and Clannad are 3 of saddest anime they've seen... since I watched the 2, decided to watched this one a try...

hmmmmm.... okay... the loves.... the characters, the soundtrack, the graphics.... yup... not loved the plot much... why? I am liking the first 10 episodes, the last 3, not so much....  and then... the ending is soooo rushed and forced IMO(to the point I had to pause it and have say ehhhhhh?????????????? for a minute or two, not kidding)...loved what they did in ending credits for final episode though...

hmmmmm.... one of the saddest anime?... maybe... sure, there are some tearjerkers moments(Yui and Hinata T_T) but for me, but not as sad as Anohana and Clannad for me...

Fave Episode: 10... runner ups: 7 and 9...

Thoughts:

- wish the other Supporting Characters also have detailed back story like what they did to Yui... the episode 10 makes me love Yui and Hinata...
- *sigh* what's with that last plot twist... too forced and somehow don't make sense... wish they could at least explain how the heck Kanade arrived first in the school before Otonashi since if my logic is correct: Otonashi died > Heart Donated to Kanade > Kanade died... 

• Like 1

not sure if too late to advise... but don't have high hopes for the ending of this anime and manga... but still great anime...

Angel Beats!

22062.jpg

"♪♫♪ I felt it come again... Some hundred million stars vanishing... I saw them off... Waved goodbye... And said "Good for you" ♪♫♪"

Synopsis

ok... a little backstory... I was listening/watching to Anohana's Secret Base 10 Years Version(over and over) in Youtube and noticed in comments section that some people says this anime along with Anohana and Clannad are 3 of saddest anime they've seen... since I watched the 2, decided to watched this one a try...

hmmmmm.... okay... the loves.... the characters, the soundtrack, the graphics.... yup... not loved the plot much... why? I am liking the first 10 episodes, the last 3, not so much....  and then... the ending is soooo rushed and forced IMO(to the point I had to pause it and have say ehhhhhh?????????????? for a minute or two, not kidding)...loved what they did in ending credits for final episode though...

hmmmmm.... one of the saddest anime?... maybe... sure, there are some tearjerkers moments(Yui and Hinata T_T) but for me, but not as sad as Anohana and Clannad for me...

Fave Episode: 10... runner ups: 7 and 9...

Thoughts:

- wish the other Supporting Characters also have detailed back story like what they did to Yui... the episode 10 makes me love Yui and Hinata...
- *sigh* what's with that last plot twist... too forced and somehow don't make sense... wish they could at least explain how the heck Kanade arrived first in the school before Otonashi since if my logic is correct: Otonashi died > Heart Donated to Kanade > Kanade died... 

Its so damn hard to beat that final episode of Ao Hana T_T

• Like 1

Naruto Shippuden The Movie 4: The Lost Tower

23344.jpg

Assigned on a mission to capture Mukade, a missing-nin, Naruto Uzumaki sets out for the once glorious historic ruins of "Ouran", where he pursues and corners the

rogue ninja. Mukade's goal is revealed to be a dormant leyline within the ruins; he unleashes the power of the leyline, causing a light to envelop Naruto, sending him

into the past, 20 years before the series began. When Naruto awakens, he comes into contact with the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

I thought it was a good Naruto movie, but I did have one problem with the ending...

All the characters memories get reset at the end, seems like doing that defeats the purpose of the entire movie. I can understand erasing the past characters memories, but Naruto & Yamato's too? I'll still give it a 7.5 though.

Paranoia Agent

here... you can have this for finishing the anime ^_^:

Ma1.jpg

okie... managed to catch up some anime in my backlog:

SAO/Kirito Harem Party with Klein

Nanatsu no Taizai

Gugure Kokkuri-san - dang... loving this anime esp the last episode, looots of funny moments for me:

vDOlX6X.png?1

....plus that ending song....  -_-  -_-  -_-  ^_^