The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I haven't posted in here in a while. 

Akame ga Kill! Episode 20. Pretty intense episode. Can't wait for the next episode. Also watched Inou Battle wa Nichijou - kei no Naka de (When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace) episode 6. It's an alright show. Planning to start Angel Beats! soon. 

does it get better? watched only couple of episodes... first is ok then  IMO it become meh and meh-er...

OT: 

just finished watching new ep of Gugure Kokkuri-san... as usual... hilarious episode:

67bg4bWl.png?1

LxtdRbvl.png?1

u71HtHHl.png?1

Edited by jeieem

Just finished up with JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

55267l.jpg

I didn't know what to expect as it looked absolutely crazy (which it turned out to be), the friend who recommended me it is the one who got me into anime. Unfortunately it's waiting on season 2 so I have to wait a while for that one :c First show to have me laugh out loud (not chuckle) so that's good, I gave it an 8/10. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh and/or action.

does it get better? watched only couple of episodes... first is ok then  IMO it become meh and meh-er...

OT: 

just finished watching new ep of Gugure Kokkuri-san... as usual... hilarious episode:

image 1

image 2

image 3

I assume you are talking about Inou Battle wa Nichijou? Yeah I agree the show isn't that great. I was kinda dissapointed in it as well. The male protagonist isn't the greatest one out there either. Oh well, I'll keep watching it.

I assume you are talking about Inou Battle wa Nichijou? Yeah I agree the show isn't that great. I was kinda dissapointed in it as well. The male protagonist isn't the greatest one out there either. Oh well, I'll keep watching it.

yup.. talking about Inou Battle... might wait for your final thought on this after the series ends before I decide to watch it or not ^_^

OT:

Nanatsu no Taizai 

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - it's official... I love Goose House ^_^

also watched this movie:

11845.jpg

Tonari no Totoro

(My Neighbor Totoro)

Synopsis
Follow the adventures of Satsuki and her four-year-old sister Mei when they move into a new home in the countryside. To their delight they discover that their new neighbor is a mysterious forest spirit called Totoro who can be seen only through the eyes of a child. Totoro introduces them to extraordinary characters, including a cat that doubles as a bus, and takes them on a journey through the wonders of nature.

lol.. I know, pretty late to watch this one... but better late than never... really enjoyed this movie... although THAT GRIN of Totoro and that Cat Bus is creepy though...
  • Like 1

Just watched the newest episode of Akame ga Kill! 21. 

rhWgZhZ.png

Awesome episode but with only three episodes left, I wonder how will it end. I hear it's catching up the the manga soon. As usual, can't wait for the next episode!  

In addition, Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de episode 7. That episode left on a cliffhanger so I so I'll wait and see what happens on the next episode.This episode was definitely better than the last episode.

Minor spoilers that would relate to the next episode. 

Maybe there will be finally be actual (supernatural) battles in the next few episodes? 

"stuff". 

You watched Totoro? How was it? My Japanese class introduced it to me and I thought it was a cute movie. 

blah blah blah... maybe spoilers I am avoiding since I haven't watched the new ep yet...

You watched Totoro? How was it? My Japanese class introduced it to me and I thought it was a cute movie.

Well I find it somehow short and fast paced, but still... great movie... +1 recommend to watch...

Edited by jeieem