The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Watched the latest episode of Arslan Senki and Eden of Grisaia

Arslan Senki

arslan-senki-6790.jpg

This anime is pretty awesome and its getting more interesting every episode, i also really like the characters.

The Eden of Grisaia

the-eden-of-grisaia-6967.jpg

A sequel of Fruit of Grisaia, if you liked that anime you will definitly like this one because its even better.

• Like 1

Oh and for JeieeM's sake:

Best girl ranking in this one imo:

Lisara > Kyüru (close second, but unfortunately for her, she didn't get enough dev) > Iria > Mina (passed the dislike border)

dunno if I should blush :P

Here we go again xD

whistling-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286

anyway... OT:

since I noticed I am only watching 2 different anime episode a day added this one in currently watching anime:

24495.jpg

I am actually watching this before...couldn't recall why I stalled it... 

Arslan Senki

This anime is pretty awesome and its getting more interesting every episode, i also really like the characters.

*high five* looooooooooved the story and main casts... can't wait for the 6 main protag to finally be together in anime... not loving Tahamine much though... I am giving her my suspicious look like how she give her's:

279494.jpg

You should be very honoured xD

Jk, I think it's just nice to mention :P

now you are making me blush panda-emoticon-24.gif?1292863509

anyway... OT: latest episode of My Love Story:

72749.jpg

these moe and their first world problems... panda-emoticon-32.gif?1292863511 and That F-I-N-A-L scene.... panda-emoticon-60.gif?1292863519

Does hentai count ?

:devil:  :eyebrow:

Just kidding...

just watched the latest episode of Nisekoi: (or Nisekoi 2nd season)

72626l.jpg

Raku you lucky bastard

#TeamOnoderaFTW (I know this isn't twitter, Sherlock!!)

ONODERA(s)-CHAN TEAM FOREVERRR! cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

• Like 2

*high five* looooooooooved the story and main casts... can't wait for the 6 main protag to finally be together in anime... not loving Tahamine much though... I am giving her my suspicious look like how she give her's:

279494.jpg

Yhea you're right i didnt like her attitude from the moment i saw her. But that musician guy looks pretty interesting and daryun is pretty badass aswell.

• Like 1

now you are making me blush panda-emoticon-24.gif?1292863509

Just for you JeieeM buddy ;)

The great Nisekoi waifu war never ends :P

Nope, it doesn't... although it seems Chitoge is highly outnumbered on this forum :S

But I'll always be on her side though :P (nope, I don't care what guys say/think ;))

• Like 1

FairyTale- Episode 231

One Piece- Episode 692

Naruto Shippuden- Episode 412

Parasyte- Episode 21

Assassination Classroom- Episode 16

Space Dandy- Episodes 16-26

Gintama- Episodes 249-251

Edited by Bizz-dono

Darkness is gonna hate me for this, lol.

Am I ? Who knows...

Besides, my different taste in girls might actually put me at an advantage ;) You know, since competition is seemingly non existent for my best girls :)

But seriously, I don't really care actually, it's not like we're fighting over real girls so you guys can just go on ;)

But seriously, I don't really care actually, it's not like we're fighting over real girls so you guys can just go on ;)

Hahaha honestly same here, I just do it to tease people specially the ones in Kissanime community. Boy, the rage level is over 9000 there

Edited by Wild Falafel

Hahaha honestly same here, I just do it to tease people specially the ones in Kissanime community. Boy, the rage level is over 9000 there

As you can expect from a community with that name :P Those guys treat those things like a religion, spreading the word and all xD

It's funny how all of you think I would do the same when I already stated that my "fuss" from earlier was only a joke that got wildly out of hand :P

It's funny how all of you think I would do the same when I already stated that my "fuss" from earlier was only a joke that got wildly out of hand :P

Hahaha nah, I just left "Darkness is gonna hate me for this, lol." as sorta of joke\banter\whatever you wanna call it, maybe a lame one xD

Edited by Wild Falafel

Hahaha nah, I just left "Darkness is gonna hate me for this, lol." as sorta of joke\banter\whatever you wanna call it, maybe a lame one xD

I see xD 't is alright :)

Now let us bury this quarrel for all eternity :P

Oh wait...

I easily choose this:

large.gif

over this:

BdN9cUc.jpg

Just to answer your question ;)

Ok, NOW let's forget xD