The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

33713.jpg

Guilty Crown

Damn, the amount of epicness, tension and feels in this one is OVER 9000!!! xD

Seriously, it's really well done ! Although I do think the pacing is a slight bit too fast.

Soundtracks a real killer too !

But that ending though... SOOOOO disappointing  :rolleyes:

Was too damn hard to write an ending where Inori didn't die ???
I mean what the heck ? Who cares about the apocalypse if you can't save "That special one" ? Besides, it's only postponed anyway, it's bound to come one day... thumbs down for dying for the greater good thumbsdown.png 

Also, I couldn't help but feel as if this anime is a CrossOver between Metal Gear and The Last Of Us

Fun Fact: MC's name is Chu, which means "honey" or "darling" in Flemish (my native language), which makes it extra feelsy if Inori or Ayase call him by his name :)

@JeieeM, no need for a best girl ranking here ;)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Fun Fact: MC's name is Chu, which means "honey" or "darling" in Flemish (my native language), which makes it extra feelsy if Inori or Ayase call him by his name :)

Actually. It's Shu.

Chu would have a meaning in JP as well because Chu is "kiss".

@JeieeM, no need for a best girl ranking here ;)

Yep, Ayase > Tsugumi > Inori >>>>>>>>>>>>> Stupid dead b*tch

it's not like we're fighting over real girls so you guys can just go on ;)

And that's exactly why it's worth to fight!

If it was about 3D, then meh. (And fyi, HanaKana is 2.5D :P)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

*sensed someone posted some not so kawaii pic of Onodera*

*staaare*

QyfDoR7.png?1

hY3siUR.png?1

z7JoxRR.png?1

*flees*

well OT:

obviously:

Nisekoi S2E6 - Darkness might hate me but Onodera > Marika > Chitoge :3

Assassination Classroom E17 

60Ry3TP.png?1

wait woot?

oooh can't wait for next episode...my fave part is coming up 

Danmachi E7 - HMMMMM... wait... somehow I am confused... does Lili have natural cat ears or not? the answer is definitely going to determine her kawaii-level to me...

Shokugeki no Souma E7 - THAT Yandere host xD

Edited by JeieeM

danganronpa_the_animation_image_3_by_lui

The anime started with a good start, then few episodes were just to kill some people and develop other characters. Then near the end of season was where the good stuff started. I loved it till the end but the ending left me with '' wat '' in my head. Just few more minutes could've fixed it, but oh well, it was still a good anime, glad I watched it.

f46ca47009d03076ea72c664eb635bae14204765

Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

Ok so I just watched all of this last night, and I can say I enjoyed all of it. The opening and the ending theme were both really catchy to me and I love how its a parody of Sailor Moon.

I remember watching Sailor Moon when I was a kid and it was nice to have a throwback with this show.

Enjoyment: 10/10

Actually. It's Shu.

Chu would have a meaning in JP as well because Chu is "kiss".

Thanks for correcting me, but my fun fact still holds as I was talking about how they pronounce it in the show :)

Yep, Ayase > Tsugumi > Inori >>>>>>>>>>>>> Stupid dead b*tch

Not exactly what I had in mind, but whatever floats your boat man :P I don't mind your ranking.

However, don't you think "Stupid dead b*tch" is a bit too harsh ? I didn't like Hare that much either, but that's just too much, even for a fictional character

Nisekoi S2E6 - Darkness might hate me but Onodera > Marika > Chitoge :3

Yes, exactly, my sole existence is based on hating everyone who doesn't adore Chitoge as the one and only godess of Nisekoi...

That's irony btw...

Seriously though, how many times do I have to state this *sigh*...

I guess you guys are just too hardcore into this, glad that one guy made-up though (Wild Falafel )

And that's exactly why it's worth to fight!

If it was about 3D, then meh. (And fyi, HanaKana is 2.5D :P)

And this exactly proves my point ;)

Seriously though, how many times do I have to state this *sigh*...

I guess you guys are just too hardcore into this, glad that one guy made-up though (Wild Falafel )

Now are not you the one taking this seriously ?? I'm pretty sure they were joking around just like I did yesterday .... ease up dude :P   :) ...

@OT:

Detective_Conan_Poster.PNG

Detective Conan Episode #776

Edited by Wild Falafel

Now are not you the one taking this seriously ?? I'm pretty sure they were joking around just like I did yesterday.... ease up dude...

That's a bit of the problem of the internet I guess, you couldn't see the mood I was writing that in :S I was actually more in a: "They'll never learn, do they ? :lol: " mood.

I'm not annoyed in the slightest if that's what you think. I actually think it's pretty fun, that way I get to know JeieeM and Satoshi's weird sides better :P :P

Edited by DarKNesS_X

That's a bit of the problem of the internet I guess, you couldn't see the mood I was writing that in :S I was actually more in a: "They'll never learn, do they ? :lol: " mood.

I'm not annoyed in the slightest if that's what you think. I actually think it's pretty fun, that way I get to know JeieeM and Satoshi's weird sides better :P :P

Oh!, yea sometimes you can't detect someone's tone on the internet.

Speaking of JeieeM's weird side, his weird profile pic is creeping the hell out of me lol.

• Like 1

what's weird in loving sidekicks and lolis!!! xD

Speaking of JeieeM's weird side, his weird profile pic is creeping the hell out of me lol.

wooot? it is portrait of my fave sidekick.. isn't he adorable???

OT:

73199.jpg

Steins;Gate

El Psy Congroo

Synopsis

The eccentric mad scientist Okabe, his childhood friend Mayuri, and the otaku hacker Daru have banded together to form the Future Gadget Research Laboratory, and spend their days in a ramshackle laboratory hanging out and occasionally attempting to invent incredible, yet generally useless, futuristic gadgets. However, their claymore is a hydrator and their hair dryer flips breakers, and the only invention that’s even remotely interesting is their Phone Microwave, which transforms bananas into oozing green gel. But when an experiment goes awry the gang discovers that the Phone Microwave can also send text messages to the past. And what's more, the words they send can affect the flow of time and have unforeseen, far-reaching consequences...

wow... just wow... wait... gimme a minute... still wow... I really can't explain.. but I love it... definitely recommended to all esp if you love mystery/VN like stories(err since this is like based on a VN)... now... I just freaking hope that the game's R1 release for be announced soon...

and lastly... Tutturu... My Best Gal... Mayushii Desu... Coming Through:

tumblr_nk8lxcu1Av1rs4yfmo1_500.gif

Edited by JeieeM

what's weird in loving sidekicks and lolis!!! xD

Well, I don't know anyone besides you who always goes for the silent, friendzoned yet "you should smell I'm in love with you because I will never say anything to you, but will always be your maid", dark-haired, usually with glasses type of girl. (although there are probably more who do out there somewhere)

But yeah, since you're the only one I know, it's weird to me :P

Don't take it too hard nor personal though, I'm sure you think the same of me and in the end, we're all humans and we as we all know, all human beings are weird. :)

wow... just wow... wait... gimme a minute... still wow... I really can't explain.. but I love it... definitely recommended to all esp if you love mystery/VN like stories(err since this is like based on a VN)... now... I just freaking hope that the game's R1 release for be announced soon...

and lastly... Tutturu... My Best Gal... Mayushii Desu... Coming Through:

tumblr_nk8lxcu1Av1rs4yfmo1_500.gif

I don't even need to reply, right? =D

Excellent sentaku =D

I'm so looking forward to getting this Plat in June xD

lolis!!! xD

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

71772.jpg

Durara!!

GENRE: ACTION, COMEDY,SUPERNATURAL, VIOLENCE

Synopsis

Looking for a change, Mikado moves from the countryside to bustling Ikebukuro to attend the same high school as his best friend, Masaomi. Though navigating a new school and friendships can prove tough by itself, Mikado also finds an overwhelming number of new delights and dangers in the district he now calls home. From a friendly Russian sushi bar to the violent color gangs, to even an urban legend in the form of a black motorcycle rider, each resident of Ikebukuro is unique and frightening. But the town is smaller than it seems at first, and these strange events appear to be connected. Will the growing storm sweep up the transplanted country boy and his friends or will Mikado find himself at the center of a dramatic change for Tokyo?

random muble: first of all.. I love the first OP song - Trust me.. ended up using it now as my ring tone xD

wow.. this anime never failed to surprise me (in a good way)... it has a lot of weirdo characters but I really liked most of them... ^_^ would definitely recommend to anyone who wants something different and kinda random xD

well since it is obvious who is the best girl in this anime... might post my fave gal.. Anri Sonohara(apparently the only Raira Academy student that wears glasses and have huge boobies):

tumblr_lpo371V6yQ1qbq4v6o1_500.gif

ALSOOOOO....to anyone interested in Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso... The OVA is out!!! has just watched it and what else I could say: d'awwwwww...

Edited by JeieeM

kuroko-no-basket-3.jpg

Akashi no Ankles season 3 episode #19 (#69 overall)

ALSOOOOO....to anyone interested in Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso... The OVA is out!!! has just watched it and what else I could say: d'awwwwww...

more tears ha? I'm in :D

Edited by Wild Falafel

Just started watching this weird one, I like it.  :D

Thinking of picking this one up, looks fun.

Magi Puella Madoka Magika

:hmm: .....think I'll re-re-re-watch it again.

Watched a few episodes of Serial Experiments Lain, The Rolling Girls.

Patlabor: The Movie

Patlabor_The_Movie_poster.png

Not sure if I picked up anything else from last season, really want to get around starting Hibiki! Euphonium and Danna Ga Nani Wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken S2