The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

8498.jpg

Overall 10/10

Finally got around to watching this, very slow start but was very enjoyable. Second season is WAY better than the first. Actually, everything, besides the movie that I couldn't get myself to watch, was better than the 1st season. Don't get me wrong, I loved all of it and wish there was more to the story with everyone back together again. No real complaints and would recommend this (most of you probably have though...). Tomoyo and Kyou are the best which made the OVA's more fulfilling. The youngin is just too cute at the end though.

Question for you posters : Anything catch your eye this next season? 

ATM only excited for DRRR's last cour and Assassination Classroom sequel... There are some that has piqued my intetest.so far though:

Ao No Kanata no Four Rhythm

Dagashi Kashi

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi

Ajin

For the Shonen/action anime... Dimension W I guess...

OT:

One week without new ep of Haikyuu, World Trigger and Osomatsu-san = watch some anime in backlog... So started the ff:

Amagi Brilliant Park (currently liking this one)

Snow White with the Red Hair ( for the Sequel this season)

Hyouka (how could I resist this curiousity :awesome:)

Oregairu S2

• Like 1

ATM only excited for DRRR's last cour and Assassination Classroom sequel... There are some that has piqued my intetest.so far though:

Ao No Kanata no Four Rhythm

Dagashi Kashi

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi

Ajin

For the Shonen/action anime... Dimension W I guess...

Heavy Object 06-09

Apart from sequels which will be the winners of seasons, Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu will probably be my AOTS.

Divine Gate should also be good.

Cool, I'm pretty much just into the sequels of whatever I've watched in the past as Satoshi mentioned (which reminds me I should get back to and finish off Akagami no Shirayuki-hime before 2nd starts ), Dimension W and Musaigen no Phantom World.  [/i]Definitely watching the new Teekyuu.  Will keep any shows you guys mentioned in consideration.

Amagi Brilliant Park (currently liking this one)

k3FUsuF.jpg

Oregairu S2

Sensei best grill

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

While PSN is down, for the ENTIRE DAY, I binged

76493.jpg

10/10

This show was great, loved how the main character actually CHOSE a girl and is badass too. I understand why everyone loves Stella (I personally love Tsundere's, including Stella) but Shizuku was just as lovable. Hoping for a second season to see what unfolds at the tournament.

Since PSN is still down... might just start watching the Fate series.

Edited by XxShadowxKillerX

While PSN is down, for the ENTIRE DAY, I binged

76493.jpg

10/10

This show was great, loved how the main character actually CHOSE a girl and is badass too. I understand why everyone loves Stella (I personally love Tsundere's, including Stella) but Shizuku was just as lovable. Hoping for a second season to see what unfolds at the tournament.

Since PSN is still down... might just start watching the Fate series.

You, man, HAVE TASTE!

I was super torn between both girls... Shizuku is just CUTE, she's imouto loving her Onii-sama, she's flat, she's moe, she's voiced by Toyama Nao. But damn, Stella was becoming more and more lovable throughout the series =D

You, man, HAVE TASTE!

I was super torn between both girls... Shizuku is just CUTE, she's imouto loving her Onii-sama, she's flat, she's moe, she's voiced by Toyama Nao. But damn, Stella was becoming more and more lovable throughout the series =D

Lol bruh I'm changing, I'm starting to root for the Loli's as well as the Tsundere's now, and I like it. I think Mei and Tomoka are to blame but they just too CUTE so it's understandable!

she's flat

You had me DYING when I first read this, my god I swear I was laughing for a good 5 minutes!

I don't think anything will bring me down as low as texhnolyze has.

About to start this one soon, sounds like a ride.

Finished Teekyuu (S6) and Owarimonogatari (now to keep reading Kizu) and watched the first episode of Musaigen no Phantom World.

mn8sT.png

• Like 1

Marathon'd these 2 before starting to watch the Winter Anime ^_^

74763.jpg

Amagi Brilliant Park

Synopsis

Seiya was forced to accept an invitation to an amusement park by the mysterious and beautiful girl Isuzu. What he didn't know was that she would bring him to the decrepit Amagi Brilliant Park, Japan's most disappointing amusement park. Seiya is introduced to the leader of the Park, the "real princess" Latifah, who suddenly entrusts him with saving the park, which is in danger of shutting down. Amagi Brilliant Park, it turns out, is not just any amusement park, but rather one populated by fairies.

awww... a great watch IMO... had fun watching it from start to finish... Season 2 Please ^_^

Sylphy definitely my fave girl in this one ^_^

FH1cfVT.gif

75764.jpg

Akagami no Shirayukihime

Synopsis

Shirayuki is a spunky pharmacist with bright, apple-red hair unlike anything anyone has ever seen. Even the prince of the kingdom she lives in is entranced by her locks, and demands that she become his concubine. Not wanting to be viewed as an object prized purely for its novelty, Shirayuki flees civilization and heads towards the forest. Here, the girl meets the charming Zen, who rescues her from Prince Raji's clutches and reveals that he is a prince as well. The two become close friends, and Shirayuki decides to return to Zen's castle with him, to pursue her dreams. But becoming a palace pharmacist isn't easy, especially since her unusual hair color and close relationship with the prince tend to draw unwanted attention...

Ok.. me is going to be honest here... I only watched this due to Season 2 upcoming... hmmm... I think it is an ok anime... unfortunately nothing special for me... :( hopefully the second season is better... *cross fingers* that said... no fave girl so far... :(

Just finished the ep.4 of Nisekoi OVA's

oh.. you mean the first season? thought you are talking about Nisekoi:'s ova:

which is pffft.. best waifu?obviously... 

LVL4CAL.png

Marathon'd these 2 before starting to watch the Winter Anime ^_^

74763.jpg

Amagi Brilliant Park

Synopsis

Seiya was forced to accept an invitation to an amusement park by the mysterious and beautiful girl Isuzu. What he didn't know was that she would bring him to the decrepit Amagi Brilliant Park, Japan's most disappointing amusement park. Seiya is introduced to the leader of the Park, the "real princess" Latifah, who suddenly entrusts him with saving the park, which is in danger of shutting down. Amagi Brilliant Park, it turns out, is not just any amusement park, but rather one populated by fairies.

awww... a great watch IMO... had fun watching it from start to finish... Season 2 Please ^_^

FH1cfVT.gif

75764.jpg

Akagami no Shirayukihime

Synopsis

Shirayuki is a spunky pharmacist with bright, apple-red hair unlike anything anyone has ever seen. Even the prince of the kingdom she lives in is entranced by her locks, and demands that she become his concubine. Not wanting to be viewed as an object prized purely for its novelty, Shirayuki flees civilization and heads towards the forest. Here, the girl meets the charming Zen, who rescues her from Prince Raji's clutches and reveals that he is a prince as well. The two become close friends, and Shirayuki decides to return to Zen's castle with him, to pursue her dreams. But becoming a palace pharmacist isn't easy, especially since her unusual hair color and close relationship with the prince tend to draw unwanted attention...

Ok.. me is going to be honest here... I only watched this due to Season 2 upcoming... hmmm... I think it is an ok anime... unfortunately nothing special for me... :( hopefully the second season is better... *cross fingers* that said... no fave girl so far... :(

oh.. you mean the first season? thought you are talking about Nisekoi:'s ova:

which is pffft.. best waifu?obviously... 

LVL4CAL.png

I mean the last episode of the OVA (4th OVA episode) of Nisekoi .

FH1cfVT.gif

Oh, why? =D Why worst girl? =D

Apart from obvious Latifa, Salama #forthewin.

Gee, how could you not like Shirayuki? :/

Oh, why? =D Why worst girl? =D

Apart from obvious Latifa, Salama #forthewin.

lol...why am I not surprised that you call her the worst... you know that I always have different taste... and I am not really into lolis...xD

Gee, how could you not like Shirayuki? :/

maybe a bit more of Back story and I would like the characters on this one... with regards to Shirayuki..

hmmm.. I really dunno... sure, she is probably the best girl in this anime (or at least for now, they refused to put the spotlight to Kiki I think in first season) but there is something off about her(at least to me)... can't point out the exact details but she is just like errr... an Ok heroine I guess to me so far... let's see after watching the second season...

hmmm.. I really dunno... sure, she is probably the best girl in this anime (or at least for now, they refused to put the spotlight to Kiki I think in first season) but there is something off about her(at least to me)... can't point out the exact details but she is just like errr... an Ok heroine I guess to me so far... let's see after watching the second season...

You seriously need to play Atelier games xD