The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

f54308fbcf31c755e482a5512e73a057.jpg

ย 

10/10

ย 

Welp, Satoshi was right the rating changed for this show. Ro-Kyu-Bu was absolutely amazing, binged watched the entire second season lol. If this show ever gets a season 3 (Idk about how much more the manga has, Satoshi help me out hereย  :Pย , P.S. let me know if any news comes up on 3rd season) I will actually follow it week by week instead of waiting for the season to end. Easily a top 10, if not top 5, even though I don't usually like sports anime.ย 

ย 

I'd recommend this to everyone here, give it a shot it starts getting good a few episodes in. Even if you don't like it, watch it for Tomokaย  <3

Edited by XxShadowxKillerX

ย 

ย 

Welp, Satoshi was right the rating changed for this show. Ro-Kyu-Bu was absolutely amazing, binged watched the entire second season lol. If this show ever gets a season 3 (Idk about how much more the manga has, Satoshi help me out hereย  :Pย , P.S. let me know if any news comes up on 3rd season) I will actually follow it week by week instead of waiting for the season to end. Easily a top 10, if not top 5, even though I don't usually like sports anime.ย 

ย 

I'd recommend this to everyone here, give it a shot it starts getting good a few episodes in. Even if you don't like it, watch it for Tomokaย  <3

ย 

Buhehehe, I told you :P

Tomoka-tan saiykou! :D

Loli HanaKana is the true peak of voice acting :D

ย 

ย 

Also, it's not manga-based, it's LN-based (Tomo-chan wouldn't qualify for Dengeki Bunko otherwise :D) and the LN is finished so there can be S3, but dunno =D

ย 

Anyway, to shorten the wait, you should play the game :awesome:

[[[]]]f54308fbcf31c755e482a5512e73a057.jpg

ย 

10/10

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I've been meaning to watch this ever since playing Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. Tomoka's special in that game is the best thing ever.

I've been meaning to watch this ever since playing Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. Tomoka's special in that game is the best thing ever.

ย 

That is the exact reason I watched it, 'm watching all the shows that are in Dengeki Bunko.

ย 

ย 

Buhehehe, I told you :P

Tomoka-tan saiykou! :D

Loli HanaKana is the true peak of voice acting :D

ย 

I see why you love HanaKana so much, goddamn she amazing af!

Any recommendations for anime that she is in?

ย 

ย 

ย 

Also, it's not manga-based, it's LN-based (Tomo-chan wouldn't qualify for Dengeki Bunko otherwise :D) and the LN is finished so there can be S3, but dunno =D

ย 

Anyway, to shorten the wait, you should play the game :awesome:

ย 

I might just read the LN then if no season 3 announcement soon.

ย 

There's a game besides Dengeki!?! Bruh if there is english sub (I can't read Japanese :unsure: )ย let me know I will buy that in an instant!ย 

I see why you love HanaKana so much, goddamn she amazing af!

Any recommendations for anime that she is in?

Literally ANY anime she's main character in =D

The base anime can be bad, but HanaKana makes it the best thing in the world =D

ย 

ย 

I might just read the LN then if no season 3 announcement soon.

ย 

There's a game besides Dengeki!?! Bruh if there is english sub (I can't read Japanese :unsure: )ย let me know I will buy that in an instant!ย 

Yup, You will see it on Tuesday on my profile :awesome:

No, it's not subbed, but you will be able to HEAR, that is enough :D

ย 

ย 

ย 

Shaini Gifuto (her solo special) or Ro-Kyu-Bu (team special)?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

54019.jpg

LIttle Busters!

more like... LOLIttle Busters! :awesome:

ย 

heh... finally... A Key anime that didn't make me cr...*sob* damn it...

ย 

Synopsis

When Riki was young, a group of friends called the Little Busters helped him move on from a terrible loss and taught him how to smile again; but when their leader Kyousuke moved away, the group slowly drifted apart.ย Now in high school, the group is reunited once more when Kyousuke returns, and at his leader's request, Riki is charged with finding new members to add to their family. With an open heart,ย the boy must now search for othersย whoโ€™veย suffered similar hardships so that they too can find a place where they belong.

ย 

ok.. first impression: "tch... lots of Fuko Clones".... *episodes later* me: "Wafu!!! :3"

ย 

hmmm... lots of loose ends... *reads Synopsis of Refrain and EX* ok... time to watch the sequel then ^_^

ย 

lastly... so far... Kud-o best Loliย is my fave character:

ย 

28308ee2e760d069a731bd0e812af1faaae606d0

Edited by JaM

Fate / Stay Night

30327.jpg

5/10

After the excellence of Fate/Zero I was sorely let down. In hindsight I wish I had skipped this and went straight into Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks.

I had to force myself to finish this one and towards the end Saber acts completely out of character.

I reiterate: if you're getting into the Fate series just go from Zero into Unlimited Bladeworks or vice versa.

Or really just go watch Fate Zero.

Edited by Bucknerd

ย 

Fate / Stay Night

30327.jpg

5/10

After the excellence of Fate/Zero I was sorely let down. In hindsight I wish I had skipped this and went straight into Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks.

I had to force myself to finish this one and towards the end Saber acts completely out of character.

I reiterate: if you're getting into the Fate series just go from Zero into Unlimited Bladeworks or vice versa.

ย 

It's Deen, it's obviously crappy =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

As the year is sooo clooose to end... So as the Fall anime...

the-perfect-insider-6815.jpg

Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Synopsis

Souhei Saikawa is a member of the Saikawa Research Lab. He goes on a vacation held by the lab, and Moe Nishinosono, the daughter of his mentor, joins the group on their vacation despite not being a part of the lab. There, the two end up finding a corpse. The two work together to solve the mysteries of what becomes a serial murder case.

Probably not the best anime this season but it has the best Op and ED sequence this season for me... and oh... This one's my pick for best Mystery anime this year ^_^

Some might complain that the pacing is sooo slow and some episodes are more like a filler... But I dunno... I really liked it's pacing... Like each episode is giving tiny bits of clues + flashbacks...

There is one bummer though... I think I've watched lots of mystery stuffs that I, again, had this "Ha! Knew it!" moment >_<

Edited by JaM

ย 

Fate / Stay Night

30327.jpg

5/10

ย 

Hi ya, im interested in Fate series, but I just dont know in what order should I watch them. Could you tell me the order which would suit someone new to the series (I looked up online but it was confusing as **** ) PS: I would only watch anime, so exclude manga and VN

22128.jpg

ย 

10/10

ย 

So continuing on watching the shows featured in Dengeki Bunko (minus Durarara) I've finally gotten to Toradora! I spent the last 3 days watching all 25 episodes, and the OVA, and it was time well spent. I can see why this show was highly ranked on MAL (107 ranked and 12 in popularity). To be honest, I started off hating the female characters at first but then instantly loved them after a good 5 minutes (especially Ami, but her dealing with that stalker was funny af!) The show gave off that Oreimo feeling somewhat near the end (if you've seen both you probably saw it too, not going to spoil anything here) but was probably better in my opinion.

ย 

Suggestions on which show I should watch next? Seen Ro-Kyu-Bu, SAO, Shana, Irregular, Strike the Blood, Oreimo, Toradora, and Accel World. (No Durarara).

Can be from support roster too. Thanks!

• Like 2

22128.jpg

10/10

So continuing on watching the shows featured in Dengeki Bunko (minus Durarara) I've finally gotten to Toradora! I spent the last 3 days watching all 25 episodes, and the OVA, and it was time well spent. I can see why this show was highly ranked on MAL (107 ranked and 12 in popularity). To be honest, I started off hating the female characters at first but then instantly loved them after a good 5 minutes (especially Ami, but her dealing with that stalker was funny af!) The show gave off that Oreimo feeling somewhat near the end (if you've seen both you probably saw it too, not going to spoil anything here) but was probably better in my opinion.

Suggestions on which show I should watch next? Seen Ro-Kyu-Bu, SAO, Shana, Irregular, Strike the Blood, Oreimo, Toradora, and Accel World. (No Durarara).

Can be from support roster too. Thanks!

Most definitely Spice and Wolf!

In the midst of my annual December tradition of watching Clannad!

8498.jpg

Edited by Dav9834