The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

75467.jpg
Attack on Titan: Junior High

Synopsis:

The series re-imagines the cast of Attack on Titan as ordinary junior high school students.

ooh.. goodness what the heck is with this one and why I really liked it???

so yeah.. basically... a parody of AoT manga+anime... just imagine a chibi versions of annoying Eren, possessive Mikasa, wimpy Armin, clean freak Levi etc. attending Junior High then just replace Titan eating human to stealing their lunches... ridiculous right? dunno.. I really laughed a lot while watching this one from start to end...

oh.. be warned though... if you plan to watch it, better read the manga first, til Krista arc to be safe, to avoid spoilers... 

lasly, Armin = Best girl even with little screen time... Petra will always be one of my fave:

tumblr_nw17b29s0U1qeq1xno3_250.gif

oh... didn't knew it's the last episode of this one as well...

76493.jpg

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Synopsis

Magic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."

YESSS.. finally a more likable/less dense/realistic teenage MC... well in terms of dealing with main Heroine... 

a great anime tbh... probably in top 5 of my fave anime this season... if they could just maybe extend this more to have more character development for introduced characters and maybe... removed or at lessen the Ecchi part... I would love this anime more... 

lastly... even with Stella being one of the few Tsundere (kinda) that I like, Touka is my fave character in this one:

tumblr_nz6nf878T81rvkjhco1_400.gif tumblr_nz6nf878T81rvkjhco2_400.gif

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

74541.jpg 57947.jpg

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyouken (left) 7.5/10

Black Bullet (right) 10/10

So I had some pretty high expectations for Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyouken, pretty disappointed with the outcome but Kanata, Lecty and Yuri, made the show. Wouldn't really recommend, the typical "OMG he's a pervert!" girls at the beginning but turns into harem... yeah... (I usually like harems too).

Black Bullet, on the other hand, waaaaay better than I had expected. I personally loved all the main characters, especially Enju, and really wish for a second season of this. The last episode with the whole Kisara scene, my god I was laughing my ass off!

tumblr_n3thu9EAU81s21xzoo1_400.gif

47f.gif

How can you not love Enju after this lol!

Edited by XxShadowxKillerX
  • Like 2

and my AotS has ended... *sob*

76049.jpg

One Punch Man

No synopsis this time.. you better watch this one to find out what it's about ;)

I was actually boarding the hype train when this was announce season(s) ago even I haven't read it's manga... and... worth the hype... definitely one of the best anime I've watched this season...

since it is somehow obvious that Tornado-chan is best girl in this one... fave heroes (aside from Saitama of course) is definitely Genos (+1 on my sidekick squad) and Mumen Rider :3

tumblr_nxvc1y4mAO1sqr7kvo1_500.gif

tumblr_nwslx9y1wA1r7i5gpo4_540.gif

Finished:

230px-Yu-Gi-Oh%21_vol_01.jpg     Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Genre: Ganbatte, Fantasy

Year: 2000-2004

Legend says that the enigmatic Millennium Puzzle will grant one wish to whoever deciphers its ancient secrets. Upon solving it, high school student Yuugi Mutou unleashes "another Yuugi," a peculiar presence contained inside. Now, whenever he is faced with a dilemma, this mysterious alter ego makes an appearance and aids him in his troubles.

Wishing to unravel the mystery behind this strange spirit, Yuugi and his companions find themselves competing with several opponents in "Duel Monsters," a challenging card game used by people seeking to steal the Millennium Puzzle in a desperate attempt to harness the great power within. As the questions pile on, it is not long before they figure out that there is more than pride on the line in these duels. [source: MAL]

I might just read the LN then if no season 3 announcement soon.

Okay, I was a bit mistaken about the number of LNs, since the last two were side stories, anime actually adapted all main LNs =D

Volumes 14 and 15 are side stories so at best we will get OVA.

There's a game besides Dengeki!?! Bruh if there is english sub (I can't read Japanese :unsure: ) let me know I will buy that in an instant! 

Now you can see it :awesome:

Even in the Vita screenshot thread :awesome:

Okay, I was a bit mistaken about the number of LNs, since the last two were side stories, anime actually adapted all main LNs =D

Volumes 14 and 15 are side stories so at best we will get OVA.

Now you can see it :awesome:

Even in the Vita screenshot thread :awesome:

Well we better get an OVA I need more Tomoka.

And how is the game? Is it worth importing?

My god don't tell me you bought the limited edition?!?! LMFAO the bonus is a bed sheet!

Edited by XxShadowxKillerX

I'm struggling so hard to finish Tokyo ghoul season 2. Season 1 was awesome. Season 2 has this obsession with trying to make you empathize for Mado. Like seriously you can give me all the backstory you want, Mado is a psychotic maniac. Season 2 feels so empty without Touka too. So far this is the hardest show for me to get into I have ever watched.

Black Bullet (right) 10/10

Black bullet is amazing. One of the most underrated shows, hated for absolutely no reason. This is why you should never listen to critics or reviews for games or shows. Now go watch Sao, another underated show for no reason, people get to ALO and cry that it's too different, just watch all 4 arcs til the end and judge from there. Most if not all the negative talk about this show is people who didn't actually watch everything.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Welp I'm probably going to order it after Christmas lol and of course you got the bed sheet... no lie I probably would too if I had the extra money  :P

Of course! :D

I actually bought it for the cover, though xD Sukumizu Tomoka was HELLA MOE :D

Then I opened it and there was a bed sheet, brilliant :D

Also, it's not that expensive, I paid around 25 bucks actually :D Shana paid little more (4000 yen which is roughly 35 bucks) =D

Just show them Enju and Tomoka and they will  :D

Tehehe~

And let them HEAR Tomoka :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami