The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Post #500 ^^

Finished:

18929.jpg     Real Drive (Sennou Chousashitsu)

Genre: Sci-Fi

Year: 2008

2061 AD. Fifty years have passed since mankind developed the Network society. It was anticipated that this new infrastructure would realize a utopia where people connected with each other at the level of consciousness. However, new social problems such as personal data leaks and proliferation of manipulated information began to surface. Nevertheless, people still relied on the Network to exchange information, and proved unable to opt to abandon it.

In due course, a new Network realm with more effective security measures was developed. This was called Meta Real Network, usually abbreviated as "the Metal."

The Metal accommodated personal memory data within protected virtual stand-alone organic cyber enclaves called bubble shells and eventually pervaded the everyday lives of people.

However, people gradually learned to release and explode their instincts within the secure environment of the Metal. The unleashed instincts pushed each individual's consciousness to drown in the sea of information and to be exposed to the pressures of desire. Meanwhile, norms and regulations continued to bind their real world lives. Thus, strange friction between the two worlds began to manifest themselves as aberrations beyond the bounds of the imaginable.

Experts who challenged the deep sea of the Metal to investigate and decipher such aberrations were called cyber divers.

This is a story of a cyber diver, Masamichi Haru, who investigates the incidents that lie between Reality and the Metal. (Source: Production I.G)

Wait... you actually prefer this to Qwaser? =D

I mean, I watch Valkyrie Drive because it's it, I would watch SnQ if someone forced me (and because there's her :awesome:) but I wouldn't touch QB with 3.1415926 meter pole.

Why not? I found Queens blade a very fun show to watch and it was very RPG'ish, and nudity wasn't the core of the show at all. I stalled on SnQ because the boob sucking and extreme ecchi was just annoying, it felt like I was watching a hentai half the time, apparenlty the story gets better so I should finish it though. Valkyrie drive was like a mix of both, I liked it tho. This is just personal opinion though.

75764.jpg

After 8 months of anime impasse I started watching Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (episode 3)

I've seen someone said this is quite similar to the Atelier series, so I literally had to see it. I really like it so far, although the plot is nothing revolutionary. Despite this, I'm looking forward to the next episodes and of course the ongoing 2nd season.

Finshed:

19931.jpg    Hatenkou Yuugi

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy

Year: 2008

"See the world"

With these words, Rahzel, the daughter of a rich family, is kicked out of her house and sent on her journey. Along the way she meets up with Heat and Alzeid, two men with very different personalities but very similar journeys. Rahzel is a clever, stubborn, and confident girl, who, with the powers of her magic and mind helps the people she runs into on her journey to discover the world.  (source: MAL)

• Like 1

pokemon-movie-18-hoopa-and-the-clash-of-

I've only seen a handful of Pokémon movies, and I've enjoyed even less, but the whole legendaries vs. legendaries premise of this one interested me. Luckily, I wasn't disappointed. This was pretty awesome. My only real complaint was Team Rocket, I wish they'd just disappear. All they ever do in every movie and episode is cheapen the plot -_- But yeah, would probably give it a 4/5

Slight spoilers below - 

Even the Deus Ex Machina at the end worked pretty well. Almost literally, since Arceus is a god and all :P

• Like 1

72863.jpg75297.jpg

Everything to do with the Fate series

(Minus the items not out yet and I think a reproduction or 2)

I absolutely loved this series, even the magical girl side series with Illya and I only wish that she acted the same in the side series as she did in the regular series. Rin, Saber and Illya are by far the best characters. Can't wait till Heaven's Feel and 3rei!! to come out. Until then, might rewatch the Love Live movie or start Charlotte. :awesome:

The openings were absolutely amazing as well!

Don't know why I like this one so much but yeah... Illya's too cute <3

https://youtu.be/hRdGtCQHWJQ

Edited by XxShadowxKillerX
  • Like 2

So its been 2 months since i posted here and since then i've watched:

Magi Season 1 & 2 - Really liked this anime, it was a great combination of action and comedy. Also the art looks really good. Oh and kougyoku  <3

Death Parade - It was good. But it's not like i could watch it in one sitting. Something about this anime just couldn't get to me.

Hunter x Hunter - I loved this anime and its probably going to be in my top 5. Im going to wait a little while before i get into the 2011

Pokemon Movie 18 Hoopa - I really liked the battle between legendarys. But i just can't stop hating Team Rocket... Every time i hear that annoying song i just get irritated.

One Punch Man - This one is deffinitly one of my favourite and also the first anime that made me cry from laughter. Saitama is a legend. 

Code Geass Season 1 & 2 - Really good anime. The characters were really good, but so many people die .-. And maybe i cried a little in the end of S2

Blue Exorcist - I want kuro as my cat. Oh yhea and the anime was pretty good ^^ Also Shuro best girl  <3 you hear that satoshi? Not shiemi.

And also my most recent one Steinsgate.

steins-gate-3701.jpg

I already knew what i was in for since i had played the VN. But i liked the anime version more. I think i just prefer anime over VN.

I literally watched it in one sitting with only a dinner break in between. 

When i started i was really interested in how they were going to do those D-mails and it turned out really good.

I really had to laugh at Okabe's english part. Sonuvabitch :D

Anyway Christina best girl  <3

Next one that im going to watch is probably going to be Darker than black.

• Like 2