The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut 01-04

Yappari... ranobe ha saikou daze! =D

Yup, can't have cour without generic LN adaptation. I never have enough of them =D

Also finally finished Hacka Dolls, it's Trigger, but it's meh Trigger...

And another episode closer to finishing Valkyrie Drive... Jesus, just bring the game, I can't handle that torture :/

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

bgaC2MH.jpg?1

It's been EXTREMELY long since I've watched anything, but...

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry / Chivalry of the failed knight.

And damn, this was exactly what I was looking for ! I thought it'd just be a regular ecchi+harem commedy, but luckily it had waaaaaay more depth :)

Perfect mix of humor, feelsy, action and romance... That's the kind of show I like best !

bgaC2MH.jpg?1

It's been EXTREMELY long since I've watched anything, but...

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry / Chivalry of the failed knight.

And damn, this was exactly what I was looking for ! I thought it'd just be a regular ecchi+harem commedy, but luckily it had waaaaaay more depth :)

Perfect mix of humor, feelsy, action and romance... That's the kind of show I like best !

Rakudai no Onii-sama was too awesome to not be AOTS =D

Rakudai no Onii-sama was too awesome...

We actually agree on something ? :o Anime of the season for sure !

Still, Stella x Ikki is so incredibly adorable ! :) You can have Shizuku all you want xD

Give me season 2 where they fight in the finals and get married allready !!!!!!!!

Btw, I could use some suggestions on animes where the canon otp really happens and stays together (a) Some great action and humor is certainly a +

We actually agree on something ? :o Anime of the season for sure !

Still, Stella x Ikki is so incredibly adorable ! :) You can have Shizuku all you want xD

Give me season 2 where they fight in the finals and get married allready !!!!!!!!

Btw, I could use some suggestions on animes where the canon otp really happens and stays together (a) Some great action and humor is certainly a +

the year has changed and we still don't agree very much on anime  -_-  xD well to be fair... Stella is one of the very few TsunTsun that I would like... the love for Glasses is too strong though... Tohka... fave girl...xD

hmmm... Beyond The Boundary? :awesome:

anywayy.... OT:

Dagashi Kashi E5

Dimension W E5

Grimgar E5 - becoming one of my personal fave anime this season... 

Shouwa... Rakugo... E5

Divine Gate E5 - I still don't like Emo-Aoto and Natsu Jr. <_<

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

I recently finished watching Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online 2.

I was very hesitant. I thought the whole "they're in a video game" thing sounded lame and lazy but it definitely surprised me. The first one was great IMO, great pacing, good action. Pretty solid package all around. The 2nd one was great too. It had some pacing problems but god damn it dealt with some deep issues and definitely blew me away.

I don't know which one I liked more. Loved them both in their own ways.

77834.jpg

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season (episode 4)

Well, that was quite unexpected to see Raji from this side. I have to admit he was really annoying in first season, but telling the truth I'm starting to understand him. Raji was born in rich family with noble title where he had everything what he wanted. He thought he could have Shirayuki like other things but he convinced that the friendship doesn't come with any price tag (at least in this case). I'm pretty sure Shirayuki knows that and that's why she wants to give him another chance.

On the other hand I wonder how the fight ends in the next episode. I think that Obi lose to Kazuki and Shirayuki will be kidnapped. 

EDIT. it looks like the spoiler tag didn't work properly.  :(

Edited by Neku-tan

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season (episode 4)

Well, that was quite unexpected to see Raji from this side. I have to admit he was really annoying in first season, but telling the truth I'm starting to understand him. Raji was born in rich family with noble title where he had everything what he wanted. He thought he could have Shirayuki like other things but he convinced that the friendship doesn't come with any price tag (at least in this case). I'm pretty sure Shirayuki knows that and that's why she wants to give him another chance.
On the other hand I wonder how the fight ends in the next episode. I think that Obi lose to Kazuki and Shirayuki will be kidnapped. 

EDIT. it looks like the spoiler tag didn't work properly.  :(

*whisper* Episode 5 was intense... I am actually liking this show now thanks to Raji and Obi... still waiting Kiki's moment to shine though :P

• Like 1

Finished:

21576.jpg     Cat´s Eye

Genre: Comedy, Adventure

Year: 1983-1985

The three Kisugi sisters—Rui, Hitomi and Ai—during the day run a small cafe called "Cat's Eye." To discover the whereabouts of their father, the artist Michael Heintz, who has disappeared, Hitomi and her sisters rob art galleries as the smart and mysterious thief "Cat's Eye" in the hope that his works can give them clues about his vanishing. The crucial point is that Hitomi has a relationship with Toshi, a police inspector who has sworn to catch "Cat's Eye"—and of course he has no idea about Hitomi's double life. (Source: ANN)

mirai-nikki-tv-3977.jpg

Finished mirai nikki this night and was pretty good.

It was sad to see some good characters die though, but the gore was pretty awesome ^^

For some reason i really liked Yuno. And i also really liked Minene.

monster-musume-7098.jpg

Also watched this Monster Musume today. And really liked it.

The art was pretty nice and i really liked all the plot :awesome:

But honestly though i liked all of the monster girls. But Papi is obviously best girl.

Also darling kinda reminded me of saitama with his eyes. Pretty good male character to have in a harem.

• Like 2