The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

No one else watching this series? By far the best one this winter season.

we are actually talking about it sometimes in the other anime thread xD a great candidate for my AotS...

anywayyy... just finished this one:

55413.jpg

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Synopsis

The irregular at magic high school is set in a world where magic exists but instead of using chants and spells, magic users cast spells with their Casting Assistant Device (CAD). The CAD is infused with the user’s Psions (a substance-less thought particle) that activates the device and constructs the magic ritual.

I was actually thinking of what anime to marathon... thankfully DRRR gave me an answer xD

B7CkvddIQAEujG0.png

Finally know who is Onii-sama... xD wow.. their bro-sis complex is too strong in this one... could even surpass NGNL's kuuhaku's....xD

of course for this one... Shibata is my fave...will try to ignore one's comment on this one (to be fair... "she" is my second fave) xD

tumblr_n512a30hSt1sx2jkio1_500.gif

• Like 1

we are actually talking about it sometimes in the other anime thread xD a great candidate for my AotS...

anywayyy... just finished this one:

55413.jpg

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Synopsis

The irregular at magic high school is set in a world where magic exists but instead of using chants and spells, magic users cast spells with their Casting Assistant Device (CAD). The CAD is infused with the user’s Psions (a substance-less thought particle) that activates the device and constructs the magic ritual.

I was actually thinking of what anime to marathon... thankfully DRRR gave me an answer xD

B7CkvddIQAEujG0.png

Finally know who is Onii-sama... xD wow.. their bro-sis complex is too strong in this one... could even surpass NGNL's kuuhaku's.... xD

of course for this one... Shibata is my fave...will try to ignore one's comment on this one (to be fair... "she" is my second fave) xD

tumblr_n512a30hSt1sx2jkio1_500.gif

YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET?!

Wtf... how could you miss the godly presence of Onii-sama?!

By "she", you mean Mayumi, right? =D 

I'm uber conflicted =D Since I started Mahouka long before anime (both manga and LN, I'm inclining to Miyuki because incest FTW =D)

Like yea, Mayumi is my favorite, but Miyuki is too close =D Saorin did amazing job.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET?!

Wtf... how could you miss the godly presence of Onii-sama?!

By "she", you mean Mayumi, right? =D 

I'm uber conflicted =D Since I started Mahouka long before anime (both manga and LN, I'm inclining to Miyuki because incest FTW =D)

Like yea, Mayumi is my favorite, but Miyuki is too close =D Saorin did amazing job.

xD I know.. I am ashamed sometimes of myself not watching these type of anime... and I still have a loooot of to-watch great anime... xD

yep... Mayumi... btw.. is it weird to say that I actually don't like Miyuki much? her level of BroCon is too much for me... xD

Okay, finally found time to watch first 2 eps of ERASED and...

HOLY WOW o.O

This goes to TOP of this cour.

Aoi-chan is perfect as always but Satoru's actors... brilliant. I wouldn't expect actors to do so well in voice acting as well.

HURRY!! watch the episode 3 xD

I watched Terraformers. The ending of the anime was a total let down. It just stops and you have to follow the manga to get any real story progression.

So the anime was just a tiny introduction to the manga.

Also the censorship is just silly

Edited by Radgeck

50521.jpg

Hyouka

Synopsis

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I do have to do it, make it quick," is the basic principle by which energy conservationist Houtarou Oreki lives. But after his sister convinces him to join the Classics Club, Houtarou's life is turned upside down when he meets Chitanda, a perpetually-inquisitive girl who challenges the boy's easygoing existence. Intrigued by the slightest hint of a mystery afoot, Chitanda doesn't hesitate to pester the reluctant yet highly analytical Houtarou into satisfying her curiosity at every turn, no matter how small the problem. Alongside fellow members Satoshi and Ibara, the group tackles cases ranging from a self-locking classroom door, a strangely-popular library book, and even the shadowy history of the very club to which they belong!

uh-oh Mushishi... your spot as my all time fave Mystery anime is in danger now...

I stumbled on this anime after seeing this pic

f7634b1067291bd5b785151aa447ee84b37190c8

then me is like:

hyouka___chitanda_is_curious_by_yamachan

seriously... who doesn't get curious? Conan/Kudo-kun not as Genius detective and a person in same league of Hikki and Keima-sama?

I love this anime... that episode 10 deduction, I actually needed to pause it at some point and give Oreki-san a slow clap... very clever dude...

thanks to this anime... I am not sure now what is my top 5 anime of all time now xD

lastly.. even there were some MegaNekko characters... Chi-chan's definitely my fave girl in this one...

6mDACpf.gif

ro-kyu-bu-ss-5362.jpg

Ro Kyu Bu! SS

After having a really long brake from this anime i decided to finish this 2nd season after someone here said that the 2nd season was better.

And that person was right i enjoyed the 2nd season more than the first one.

I especially liked it when they were playing as a full 10 team.

I believe this is my first sports anime i've watched oh and also my first loli anime i guess..

I am now thinking about watching Kukoro's Basketball or Slam Dunk.

Anyway since Satoshi wants me to pick best girl and wont let me pick Aoi i'll have to choose between Tomoka and Mimi.

And i think i'll have to go for Tomoka since there wasn't really anything to not like about her, she was just a great character. But i think Mimi deserved some more screen time :(

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

ro-kyu-bu-ss-5362.jpg

Ro Kyu Bu! SS

After having a really long brake from this anime i decided to finish this 2nd season after someone here said that the 2nd season was better.

I believe this is my first sports anime i've watched oh and also my first loli anime i guess..

Anyway since Satoshi wants me to pick best girl and wont let me pick Aoi i'll have to choose between Tomoka and Mimi.

And i think i'll have to go for Tomoka since there wasn't really anything to not like about her, she was just a great character. But i think Mimi deserved some more screen time :(

YES! Another Tomoka lover!

You have joined the dark-side along with me and Satoshi!

This was the show that made me start to like loli's. Well, I've always loved the Lowee sisters but you get the point! :)

Its been a while since I've watched anime but I remember the last shows I watched though which are FLCL, RWBY, Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online.

Seeing a lot of people on here that love anime makes me want to start watching anime shows again. I completely forgot about Lupin the Third and will probably start with that and just go down a list.

RWBY

No, no, no, no, no.

RWBY is NOT anime. =)

ro-kyu-bu-ss-5362.jpg

Ro Kyu Bu! SS

Now play the game :awesome:

Now that's a proper opinion! :D

Now play the game :awesome:

Now that's a proper opinion! :D

I want to be able to understand some Japenese before i get into it. And also the basketball thing looks kinda weird.

YES! Another Tomoka lover!

You have joined the dark-side along with me and Satoshi!

This was the show that made me start to like loli's. Well, I've always loved the Lowee sisters but you get the point! :)

Not like a massive fan of loli's but i dont mind when they appear though