The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

A few show I finished in the last three months ^_^

Anime completed in October 2015: (11)

Dragon Ball Z Special 2: Zetsubou e no Hankou!! Nokosareta Chousenshi - Gohan to Trunks (rated with 8)

Shikabane Hime: Aka (rated with 9)

Shiki (rated with 10)

Highschool of the Dead (rated with 10)

Shiki Specials (rated with 10)

Pokemon: Pikachu no Fuyuyasumi (2000) (rated with 7)

Corpse Party: Missing Footage (rated with 8)

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou (rated with 9)

Pokemon: Pikachu to Eevee Friends (rated with 9)

Dragon Ball Z Movie 15: Fukkatsu no F (rated with 10)

Himouto! Umaru-chan: Umaru-chan Mou Ikkai! (rated with 10)

Anime completed in November 2015: (3)

Mousou Dairinin (rated with 10)

Dragon Ball Z Special 1: Tatta Hitori no Saishuu Kessen (rated with 9)

Okusama ga Seitokaichou! (rated with 10)

Anime completed in December 2015: (8)

Tokyo Godfathers (rated with 10)

CLAMP in Wonderland 2 (rated with 8)

Viva Namida (rated with 8)

Rokka no Yuusha (rated with 10)

Charlotte (rated with 9)

Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina (rated with 8)

Overlord (rated with 10)

One Punch Man (rated with 10)

Finished Ben-To

Thoughts? Worth watching? this one is in my maybe-I-will-watch list for a long time now..

Thoughts? Worth watching? this one is in my maybe-I-will-watch list for a long time now..

It's a strange anime cause of the concept around it which is fighting for a promotion Ben-To like in a life or death situation.

Other than that , it's a quite enjoyable show to watch , little addicting since i watch it in a row but not the best i've seen by any means. However it's a good show to watch i think you'd like it quite a lot nontheless.

• Like 1

Okay, subs finally started so I can dive into Winter =D

ShoujoMeza obviously the first one =D I said and it is =D This is gonna be an AOTS =D

Genki HanaKana wa...

SA
I
KO
UUUUUUUUUUU!

Divine Gate - Even though no Ten-chan yet, it should be good as I suspected and it will get even better with Ten-chan =D

Phantom World - Well, KyoAni, you can't create anything bad =D

Still, I know someone did compare Shoujo Meza to Saekano, I pretty much agree with that, to tell the truth, the whole season seems to have many lookalikes =D Because if ShoujoMeza is Saekano, Phantom World is definitely InouBattle =D

1366801695-225424463_n.jpg

I finished watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo just now. Why must anime have endings? Sometimes you want to keep watching forever, but they end so soon. I'm going to game before I decide what to watch next. Oh, and Mashiro is best girl!

Edited by rusty1027

The original OVA or Tortured Souls?

I watched last night , Missing Footage (OVA) and the first 2 episodes of Tortured Souls.

Tetsuwan Birdy Decode (Birdy the Mighty Decode)

53905l.jpg

Mainly just watched it for this song tbh:

Good anime though. Nothing about it really stood out.

I heard about that anime today .I know it has gender-bending which i like for the funny situations it can create , if you know what i mean  :giggle:

Any good this particular one ?

I watched last night , Missing Footage (OVA) and the first 2 episodes of Tortured Souls.

I heard about that anime today .I know it has gender-bending which i like for the funny situations it can create , if you know what i mean  :giggle:

Any good this particular one ?

If you want a not-so-serious action anime with good animation then I recommend it for sure. You might want to consider watching the 1996 OVA too since a lot of people compare it to that (I haven't watched the OVA yet myself).

75376.jpg

Oregairu Season 2

HA!!! knew it:

Sa1LVxd.png

I understand now why this one is Satoshi-sama and Xeliot's AotY... solid arcs and great character development....I even like Yukinon now... in short... Season 3 Plss ^_^

Obviously... Totsuka best Trap xD ehem I mean Komachi is definitely my fave girl in this one...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Oregairu Season 2

HA!!! knew it:

I understand now why this one is Satoshi-sama and Xeliot's AotY... solid arcs and great character development....I even like Yukinon now... in short... Season 3 Plss ^_^

Obviously... Totsuka best Trap xD ehem I mean Komachi is definitely my fave girl in this one...

You can add me to that list as well, definitely the show I most enjoyed from 2015 was Oregairu S2,  I have a few more in the backlog from this year but I'm not expecting much. :P 

Sensei is fave.

Totsuka....?

v4AbnRN.jpg

Finished Danchigai  and I've been watching Psycho Pass bit by bit these last few days.

• Like 1

Finished:

75555.jpg     Amatsuki

Genre: Fantasy, Action

Year: 2008

Tokidoki is a Japanese high school student who, when he fails his history class, is sent to a high-tech history museum that virtually recreates the Edo period to do make-up work. However, what was supposed to be a simple school project becomes much more complicated when he's attacked by two supernatural beings known as "the nue" and "the yakou" and loses the vision in his left eye. After he's saved from the nue by a girl named Kuchiha, he realizes that he's no longer wearing the simulation goggles, and is trapped in the virtual Edo. (Source: Wikipedia)

wrapped up DRRR's Onii-chan:

13088.jpg

Baccano!

Synopsis:

It's the 1930s, and Mafia groups fight for supremacy in American cities. Young Firo joins the secretive Camorra group; a meek street boy, Jacuzzi, finds himself the leader of a gang of thugs; an alchemist is producing a liquor of immortality, and a homunculus tries to retrieve it; and upbeat thieves Isaac and Miria head to New York after failing to strike gold in California. They ride the novel train, the Flying Pussyfoot, across the continent. However they find themselves embroiled in a ruckus caused by gangs, terrorists, serial killers, and others as multiple stories intertwine and unfold on this fateful ride. All are haunted and hunted by the legendary Rail Tracer...

sorry DRRR... I love this more than you... this one could actually be one of my top 5 anime of all time now ^_^

obviously...these 2 are the star of the show and are definitely my fave...

giphy.gif

oh wait... it is from DRRR :awesome:

Queen's Blade

3036485967_1_8_Alrsyapm.jpg

Very underrated show, and I believe it's because of the nudity. Though there really isn't as much as people say it has, it's nothing like Seikon no qwasar or Valkyrie drive. The nudity is more funny and just random, like an armor piece will fall off while fighting, the camera will show it but there's almost no scenes that are there JUST for the fanservice like almost every other show has, which I don't mind and like sometimes but could understand why some people dislike it.

Story was pretty cool, good animation, good music, cool characters and just overall fun show. This show certainly surprised me as I had kind of judged it in advance, which I never ever do :o

Queen's Blade

3036485967_1_8_Alrsyapm.jpg

Very underrated show, and I believe it's because of the nudity. Though there really isn't as much as people say it has, it's nothing like Seikon no qwasar or Valkyrie drive. The nudity is more funny and just random, like an armor piece will fall off while fighting, the camera will show it but there's almost no scenes that are there JUST for the fanservice like almost every other show has, which I don't mind and like sometimes but could understand why some people dislike it.

Story was pretty cool, good animation, good music, cool characters and just overall fun show. This show certainly surprised me as I had kind of judged it in advance, which I never ever do :o

Wait... you actually prefer this to Qwaser? =D

I mean, I watch Valkyrie Drive because it's it, I would watch SnQ if someone forced me (and because there's her :awesome:) but I wouldn't touch QB with 3.1415926 meter pole.