The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Finished TOP 3 of this cour.

Rakudai Kishi no Calvary // "boku no saikyou wo motte, anata no saikyou wo uchiyaburu! ITTOU RASETSU!"

Gakuen Toshi Asterisk //screw you, split cours

One Punch Man //Renzoku Futsuu no Panchi is a killer Ultimate move :awesome:

I just finished One-Punch Man. Really good. I finally get that you're not supposed to take it seriously. It just took me a while to do so. Some people still take the anime way too seriously, but I think after watching episode 3 that they would know it's a parody.

I also don't get these people, like... wtf? :D It's practically screaming parody at you =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Fnished:

75515.jpg     KenIchi: The Mightiest Disciple (Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi)

Genre: Fighting-Shounen

Year: 2006-2007

"Weak Legs" Kenichi Shirahama would rather spend his time reading self improvement books than fighting. However, when he finally works up the courage to become strong and join his school's karate club, he is coerced into fighting a bullying upperclassman who is intent on getting him kicked out of the club. He is about to give it all up until he falls for his mysterious new classmate, Miu Furinji. In order to face this challenge, he undergoes rigorous training at the dojo she lives at, Ryouzanpaku. Some initial training by the masters there allow him to defeat his upperclassman, however his fighting prowess brings him to the attention of the powerful gang of delinquents, Ragnarok. Wishing to protect the things he loves and determined to have the strength to face the increasing adversity, he must learn various martial arts from the dojo's resident masters, taking Karate, Muay Thai, Ju Jitsu and Chinese Martial Arts and combining them to create his own fighting style! [source: MAL]

zLryzRS.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (2010)

Unicorn has an engaging plot with interesting characters and fantastic action scenes and presentation. Despite some lack of development for some characters, it's worth a watch if you're interested in the mecha genre.

9 / 10

Edited by NullRay85

Tokyo ghoul

Season 1 was really good, worth watching. Season 2 on the other hand, is the most disapointing anime I have ever seen, and I rarely dislike something.

-Ranting and spoilers incoming-

The show is so damn obsessed with the humans like seriously. The ghouls try to avoid conflict and the humans are all SO damn ignorant it's unbelievable. And to make things worse, I sincerely believe there's more scenes with humans than with the ghouls in season 2, there's so many scenes that try to make you feel bad about characters you can't like whatsoever, Mado ( there's like 10+ scenes / flashbacks talking about how Amon is sad that Mado died ). Amon you give him the benefit of the doubt, but he turns out to be a blind ignorant scrub. Like seriously how can you like the humans in this show, there blind as fuck. Touka, the best season 1 character is non existant in season 2. An S class ghoul who does nothing but.. go to school ? Are you serious?  The twin girls, introduced in season 1, when they lose to Juzo, you never see them again, umm ok ?

I can go on and on, but seriously season too is 0.5/10, not even a 1. While season 1 is definitely worth watching.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Tokyo ghoul

Season 1 was really good, worth watching. Season 2 on the other hand, is the most disapointing anime I have ever seen, and I rarely dislike something.

The show is so damn obsessed with the humans like seriously. The ghouls try to avoid conflict and the humans are all SO damn ignorant it's unbelievable. And to make things worse, I sincerely believe there's more scenes with humans than with the ghouls in season 2, there's so many scenes that try to make you feel bad about characters you can't like whatsoever, Mado ( there's like 10+ scenes / flashbacks talking about how Amon is sad that Mado died ). Amon you give him the benefit of the doubt, but he turns out to be a blind ignorant scrub. Like seriously how can you like the humans in this show, there blind as fuck. Touka, the best season 1 character is non existant in season 2. An S class ghoul who does nothing but.. go to school ? Are you serious?  The twin girls, introduced in season 1, when they lose to Juzo, you never see them again, umm ok ?

I can go on and on, but seriously season too is 0.5/10, not even a 1. While season 1 is definitely worth watching.

Lol... Not even 1? Isn't the art and Song in Ed at least deserve a + rating? OP on the other hand is... *sigh*

Anywayyy...I suggest you read the manga... You might like how it ended there...plus most of the stuff in anime don't happen in manga

Like Kaneki never joined Aogiri in Manga... Toka still attends school though... But Hide is more heroic imo in manga

Tokyo ghoul

Well, it's original... nah, I should not call it like that, it's original pseudo adaptation.

It wasn't meant to end well.

Black+Lagoon.png

I finished both seasons and the OVA the other day and I can say without a doubt that I loved this anime. It's kind of like Cowboy Bebop but with a lot more swearing and violence. Also Revy is pretty damn awesome. I think I have something for badass women with guns... Don't let her know I said that.  :P

Edited by Undead_Wolf_N7
  • Like 1

3 current anime in 1 day:

76666.jpg
Beautiful Bones -Sakurako’s Investigation

Synopsis

Shoutarou Tatewaki is a normal high school student with a serious demeanor who hangs around with Sakurako Kujou. Sakurako is an extraordinarily beautiful woman in her mid-20s from a rich family who loves "beautiful bones." The two live in the city of Asahikawa in Hokkaido, and they get involved in various incidents regarding bones.

one random day...

Friend: Do you watch the anime with the girl that like bones?

Me: Sakurako-san? Yep...

Friend: it reminds me of-

Me and Friend: Detective Conan xD

sooo.. yeah.. it's like Detective conan... less lots of murders... pretty good Mystery Anime... but the ending is too open which is somehow disappointing since there is not much closure but at the same time giving me some hope that there will be a second season...

I really liked Sakurako-san's creepy character... xD and oh... Like it or not.. don't care... I really liked this sequence:

tumblr_nw8ri3tk0N1rovmgeo1_500.gif

tumblr_nw8ri3tk0N1rovmgeo3_500.gif

tumblr_nw8ri3tk0N1rovmgeo4_500.gif

tumblr_nw8ri3tk0N1rovmgeo5_500.gif

Lastly... I do love dogs.. but probably not Hector... <_<

76198.jpg
K the Return of Kings

Synopsis

The story is a sequel to the 2014 feature film K: Missing Kings, and will tell more about the Green clan and the secret of the Dresden Slate.

What I liked in this sequence aside from it's Songs (esp. Those insert songs... if anyone knows the titles, please... tell me xD) are the character developments of not main characters... what I didn't like much in this one is not (at all) having a character development of main characters ( I don't like Shiro now like I did in 1st season... Kuro now looks more wimpy now than the kewl character... Neko now wear clothes is not so funny comic relief character now)

Anyway... a good sequel... probably not great... nice ending though...

lastly, Neko, don't hate me... with these lots of exposure and character development... the show definitely make us like Anna and Seri... yep.. Anna surpassed Neko as my fave girl in this anime:

giphy.gif

c0b7689b182c7ec09acf36c314bcc413.gif

Noragani Aragoto

Synopsis

In the second season of Noragami the main focus is on Bishamon, god of war. She has many shinki due to her being unable to abandon spirits attacked by Ayakashi. She has a large group of shinki with her as leader, causing her trouble as she sometimes cannot tend to all of them properly, especially when one of them gets sick or is in pain. She has a strong hate for Yato, as a dark past binds the two of them. How will the horrifying events dated hundreds of years ago in combination with current evil happenings affect Yato and Yukine? 

Solid arcs...Great Character Developments... in short: An Awesome sequel... probably one of my fave anime this season, or rather, this year... 

I will tell this again and again.. this is probably one of the best moment in anime I've seen this year:

http://youtu.be/tKQ8QlIWmvA

*sob* these Onion Ninjas :shakefist:

and  lastly... Kofuku... you skyrocketed as my fave girl... just don't make me poor.. k?

tumblr_n0rntxkS3c1s8sotmo1_500.gif

Edited by JaM

49001.jpg

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Synopsis

After being turned down by his unrequited crush, Hachiman Hikigaya is determined to live out the rest of his high school life single and socially tuned out to avoid the folly of youth. But Hachiman's resolve is lacking compared to his guidance counselor, a woman determined to change the boy's ways. So, much to his dismay, Hachiman is soon forced to reach out to those around him by joining a club dedicated to serving others. Alongside the cold, but beautiful club president Yukino, eager Yui, and other new friends, Hachiman will try to stomach his new volunteer work and survive his ultimate fear: being involved in a typical high school romantic comedy.

ok... MC is weird and probably not going to be a friend of mine... a Female MC that I am not a fan of... and a typical cheerful third character... put them together and it is an anime that I really liked... not really sure why I really liked watching this anime...... maybe I am weird as well :awesome:

Hachiman is the best loner there is!  :D

OT: Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 90 (Can't wait for Fairy Tail Zero)

Edited by Xeliot

sooo.. yeah.. it's like Detective conan... less lots of murders... pretty good Mystery Anime... but the ending is too open which is somehow disappointing since there is not much closure but at the same time giving me some hope that there will be a second season...

Wut? :D Conan? =D Bones The Animation? =D 

giphy.gif

Anna was obviously always best girl. :awesome:

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?

Gochuumon%20wa%20Usagi%20Desuka.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Hachiman is the best loner there is!  :D

indeed he is xD after you and Satoshi named this as your AotS... I need to start watching it's sequel ASAP... xD

OT:

76632.jpg

Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

Synopsis

Yuichiro has reunited with Mikaela at the Shinjuku Battle, but Mikaela was turned into a vampire. To save the "family," and to protect his fellow members, Yuichiro needed to gain knowledge and power. He searched for ways to bring back vampire to human beings, and at the same time, trained hard working on the Cursed Gear. Meanwhile, Kureto calls Guren and tells him a shocking truth: In one month, the main unit of the vampire will start attacking Tokyo. To get a head start against vampires, Kureto orders Guren to go to Nagoya. The noble extermination mission is about to open fire.

ooooh... Yu and Mika... sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ <_<

:|  I dunno.. but... there is something in this anime that is making me not love it... it is actually a good anime, I think... but there are some stuffs that are confusing me sometimes(e.g. I don't really get Shinoa's personality) o.O would probably appreciate it more I guess if I read it's source materials... if it's going to have another sequel, I may watch it... just.. maybe...

oh... obviously... Mika-chan's "family" love for Yu-chan surpassed all other girls affection... he deserves to be the best girl in this anime IMO  :awesome:

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

indeed he is xD after you and Satoshi named this as your AotS... I need to start watching it's sequel ASAP... xD

OT:

76632.jpg

Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

Synopsis

Yuichiro has reunited with Mikaela at the Shinjuku Battle, but Mikaela was turned into a vampire. To save the "family," and to protect his fellow members, Yuichiro needed to gain knowledge and power. He searched for ways to bring back vampire to human beings, and at the same time, trained hard working on the Cursed Gear. Meanwhile, Kureto calls Guren and tells him a shocking truth: In one month, the main unit of the vampire will start attacking Tokyo. To get a head start against vampires, Kureto orders Guren to go to Nagoya. The noble extermination mission is about to open fire.

ooooh... Yu and Mika... sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ <_<

:|  I dunno.. but... there is something in this anime that is making me not love it... it is actually a good anime, I think... but there are some stuffs that are confusing me sometimes(e.g. I don't really get Shinoa's personality) o.O would probably appreciate it more I guess if I read it's source materials... if it's going to have another sequel, I may watch it... just.. maybe...

Shinoa be...

Well almost... let's say Shinoa best human girl :awesome:

Kururu-taaaaaan~ =D

Awww.. a late Christmas gift for me...

76416l.jpg

Working!!! Lord of the Takanashi

The (1-hr Special) final Episode of Working!! 

relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 and it's a wrap... probably going to be one of my personal fave Slice of Life anime... The final episode tied up all loose ends... and all of the characters appear as well (except Daisy though o3o) I had a blast watching this series and will definitely miss this one..

c7LcOOh.png?1

• Like 1

Finished:

9848.jpg     Kamen no Maid Guy     &     20151.jpg     Kamen no Maid Guy OVA

Genre: Ecchi, Comedy

Year: 2008

Fujiwara Naeka is a typical 17 year-old high school student. Or so we thought. She's really one of two surviving heirs of a tycoon who has the right to inherit his mass fortune when she turns 18 in half a year. Fubuki, a young and beautiful maid, and Kogarashi, a big burly maid guy with a mask, have been assigned to keep Naeka and her brother Kousuke safe from those who would plot their demise, and to steal the fortune she would inherit. (Source: AniDB)

• Like 1

55049.jpg

Little Busters! ~Refrain~

Synopsis

The Little Busters may have completed their baseball team, but the game isn’t over yet as Riki discovers that they are reliving the same day over and over again. As Riki sets out to unravel the cause of one strange occurrence, he stumbles upon many more as he grows closer to learning the reason behind his narcolepsy and the secrets of the world. But the closer Riki grows to the truth, the further the Little Busters drift apart as the mystery of their world begins to unravel.

Finally.. it makes sense... or makes not so much sense :P

in first episodes I am like "what the heck is happening", I am really at lost and have no idea what the heck is happening... and then in episode 11-12 I am just hoping with all my might that regardless how cheesy/impossible 13th ep will be, it is a happy ending... 

Hopefully I could get and play it's VN game in the future... :3

I think the last anime I saw was Sword Art Online, but I'm not sure.  :unsure:

Also, I just started watching this:

Gen`ei o Kakeru Taiyou - il sole penetra le illusioni

137461.jpg

Cool, I remembered watching that last year when it had ended almost a few days before I started watching it, it's not perfect, but it's also not some Madoka ripoff. Still kinda bothers me that Madoka fanatics don't see that Madoka is not the first dark Magical Girl anime ever.