The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

79410.jpg

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Synopsis

Natsuki Subaru, an ordinary high school student, is on his way home from the convenience store when he finds himself transported to another world. As he's lost and confused in a new world where he doesn't even know left from right, the only person to reach out to him was a beautiful girl with silver hair. Determined to repay her somehow for saving him from his own despair, Subaru agrees to help the girl find something she's looking for...

25 episodes is not enough...:( I hope it will have a second season and not be like Danmachi

One of my fave anime this year. And this scene is definitely one of my fave scene in anime this year (or even of all time)

Best Girl? Of course Petelguese :awesome:

a12.gif

Seriously though.. hats off to Yoshitsugu Matsuoka. *and he is everywhere this season xD*

For fave girl... I really like Rem but in the end... My love to Explosion prevail Emilia-tan is definitely my fave

tumblr_o65nwum6eD1tiivhqo1_540.gif

• Like 1

79410.jpg

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Synopsis

Natsuki Subaru, an ordinary high school student, is on his way home from the convenience store when he finds himself transported to another world. As he's lost and confused in a new world where he doesn't even know left from right, the only person to reach out to him was a beautiful girl with silver hair. Determined to repay her somehow for saving him from his own despair, Subaru agrees to help the girl find something she's looking for...

25 episodes is not enough... :( I hope it will have a second season and not be like Danmachi

One of my fave anime this year. And this scene is definitely one of my fave scene in anime this year (or even of all time)

Best Girl? Of course Petelguese :awesome:

a12.gif

Seriously though.. hats off to Yoshitsugu Matsuoka. *and he is everywhere this season xD*

Moar Petelguese please!

Edited by Ken Kaneki
  • Like 1

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

rezero-starting-life-in-another-world-73

Easily the best anime for me from Spring 2016. Natsuki Subaru is suddenly transported to an alternate medieval world where magic exists. He meets a girl who helps him and decides to return the favour by helping her out. Suddenly they're killed and Subaru wakes up and still finds himself in the strange world. Then things start to unfold exactly like he dreamed and Subaru discovers his ability to return by death. What follows is a struggle to keep the mysterious girl alive. I like this anime a lot, it has humour, a great story, amazing characters, but can also be serious at times. Some deaths are similar to the style from anime like Akame ga Kill and Berserk. IMO things dragged on a bit too much with emo Subaru and his rantings in episodes 14-18. Betelgeuse is also a funny guy with his facial expressions

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BRe%2BZero%2Bka

re-zero-15-18-betelgeuse.jpg

If you haven't watched it, go do it now. Oh and the best females are Emilia, Rem, and Crusch.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

79410.jpg

Easily my favorite anime of this year thus far. Started binge watching over the course of the weekend and ended up watching the last episode when it came out on my birthday. That is definitely one way to spend it. Of course, now we have to wait in order to get more episodes. Though I did buy the first volume of the light novel with some of my birthday money!  B)

And of course, I have to say it as well (When you see it... wait, it's pointed out in the pic):

Cp1JjWDXgAEWx2z.jpg

Edited by RainstormIII
  • Like 1

79410.jpg

Easily my favorite anime of this year thus far. Started binge watching over the course of the weekend and ended up watching the last episode when it came out on my birthday. That is definitely one way to spend it. Of course, now we have to wait in order to get more episodes. Though I did buy the first volume of the light novel with some of my birthday money!  B)

And of course, I have to say it as well (When you see it... wait, it's pointed out in the pic):

Cp1JjWDXgAEWx2z.jpg

Lol, that image :lol:.

Have fun with the novel, I believe the anime shows up to book 6 or 7.

• Like 1

80546.jpg

Amaama to Inazuma

Synopsis

Having lost his wife, math teacher Kouhei Inuzuka is doing his best to raise his young daughter Tsumugi as a single father. He's pretty bad at cooking and doesn't have a huge appetite to begin with, but chance brings his little family and one of his students, Kotori Iida, together for homemade adventures. With those three cooks in the kitchen, it's no wonder this dinner table drama is so delicious.

relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 One of my personal fave this season. Tsumugi is too adorable :3

80197.jpg

Taboo Tattoo

Synopsis

"Tattoos" - ancient weapons that drastically enhance the physical abilities of their users, known as the "Sealed," allowing them to bring forth supernatural phenomena when activated through the charging of the user's own unique "trigger." When Justice Akatsuka (a.k.a. "Seigi") saves a man from some street punks, the man gives him a strange stone as a token of gratitude. The moment Seigi accepts it, a mysterious tattoo appears on his palm. And so the battle begins, framed by a web of conspiracies and centering around Justice Akatsuka, the boy who obtained a "tattoo" by complete chance.

Wow.. that the only thing I liked in this one are the 2 side characters: Tom[Megane-kun + Sidekick Sugita!!!] and Tamaki?

It has a very good pilot ep...but I really can't like this anime tbh...  maybe because the pacing is very fast? There are unnecessary fan service stuffs? DAT EPILOGUE?

anywayyyy... *warning, whine incoming*

soooooo.... Touko's purpose in this anime is to be killed so that MC would have a reason to fight the Princess???

80953.jpg

Servamp

Synopsis

Mahiru Shirota dislikes difficult things, preferring to live a simple life. But after rescuing a cat he names Kuro, life takes a turn for the complex. Kuro turns out to be a “Servamp”—a servant vampire—named Sleepy Ash, and the two form a contract. Kissing his simple life goodbye, Mahiru is pulled into the world of vampires, the seven deadly Servamps, and war. Life couldn't be more complicated!

I also prefer a simple life sooo - for me this one is an ok anime with rushed ending. of course:

all he needed was a hug. Ahhh... the beautiful world of friendship

Well at least it have another Villain Matsuoka (he is indeed everywhere this season xD) and it had an episode where it had my 3 fave VAs (for ~5 minutes only though)

Edited by JaM

Berserk

berserk-2016-7659.jpg

My first Berserk anime. It was an average anime, nothing bad, but also nothing great. The first few episodes were really confusing because I didn't watch the previous seasons. Also because of that the art style didn't bother me.

Ha! I just finished this two days ago then went on to watch and finish the original anime adaptation. If you get a chance I would highly recommend going back and watching the '97 anime. Awesome stuff! My friend had showed me the first episode back in the early 2000's on a vhs he had dubbed, so I always knew of Berserk but never actually watched it until now. I won't say much but the arc the '97 anime follows deals with political intrigue moreso then demonic/horror themes. They also have a Collection on Blu-ray which is the original anime adapted/abridged into three films. I'm already looking into purchasing the manga, although it looks like it's quite pricey and hard to come by. 

80197.jpg

Taboo Tattoo

Synopsis

"Tattoos" - ancient weapons that drastically enhance the physical abilities of their users, known as the "Sealed," allowing them to bring forth supernatural phenomena when activated through the charging of the user's own unique "trigger." When Justice Akatsuka (a.k.a. "Seigi") saves a man from some street punks, the man gives him a strange stone as a token of gratitude. The moment Seigi accepts it, a mysterious tattoo appears on his palm. And so the battle begins, framed by a web of conspiracies and centering around Justice Akatsuka, the boy who obtained a "tattoo" by complete chance.

Wow.. that the only thing I liked in this one are the 2 side characters: Tom[Megane-kun + Sidekick Sugita!!!] and Tamaki?

It has a very good pilot ep...but I really can't like this anime tbh...  maybe because the pacing is very fast? There are unnecessary fan service stuffs? DAT EPILOGUE?

anywayyyy... *warning, whine incoming*

soooooo.... Touko's purpose in this anime is to be killed so that MC would have a reason to fight the Princess???

80953.jpg

Servamp

Synopsis

Mahiru Shirota dislikes difficult things, preferring to live a simple life. But after rescuing a cat he names Kuro, life takes a turn for the complex. Kuro turns out to be a “Servamp”—a servant vampire—named Sleepy Ash, and the two form a contract. Kissing his simple life goodbye, Mahiru is pulled into the world of vampires, the seven deadly Servamps, and war. Life couldn't be more complicated!

I also prefer a simple life sooo - for me this one is an ok anime with rushed ending. of course:

all he needed was a hug. Ahhh... the beautiful world of friendship

Well at least it have another Villain Matsuoka (he is indeed everywhere this season xD) and it had an episode where it had my 3 fave VAs (for ~5 minutes only though)

I agree with Taboo Tattoo, the first 2-3 episodes were really great, then it suddenly rushed a lot when the Americans attacked the location of the tattoos. And yeah, that seemed to have been Touko's role.

Servamp's ending was a huge letdown too. IMO the anime was going downhill fast after ep 4.

Ha! I just finished this two days ago then went on to watch and finish the original anime adaptation. If you get a chance I would highly recommend going back and watching the '97 anime. Awesome stuff! My friend had showed me the first episode back in the early 2000's on a vhs he had dubbed, so I always knew of Berserk but never actually watched it until now. I won't say much but the arc the '97 anime follows deals with political intrigue moreso then demonic/horror themes. They also have a Collection on Blu-ray which is the original anime adapted/abridged into three films. I'm already looking into purchasing the manga, although it looks like it's quite pricey and hard to come by. 

Lots of people have recommended the old Berserk anime, so they're definitely on my To Watch list :D.

• Like 1

Well, like the others, Re:Zero =D

Yea, well, since it's been discussed throughout the series, there's not much to say, other than... #TeamLia :awesome:

I stayed there since the start and do not regret =D Cuteness > everything.

E.M.T.! E.M.T.! E.M.T.! E.M.T.! E.M.T.!

Oh and best character is obviously Patrasche (who sees the obvious irony... :/) 

So... Rie is voicing Satella, a bit too much of a future reference, don't you think, writers? :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV

brotherhood-final-fantasy-xv-7831.jpg

These ~10 minute long episodes give some background info about the main characters in preparation for the game. Overall it's decent, except for the second ep where more than half of the episode was about watching someone walk and run the same couple of roads over and over and over and over and .... well you get the idea :P. Besides that ep 1 ends with a cliffhanger, that continues in ep 5 because screw logic. Now the wait begins for someone to upload the 6th bonus ep that's only included with the Collector's Edition  <_< .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Oh and best character is obviously Patrasche (who sees the obvious irony... :/) 

could not remember, but did it die in any of the dead ends in the anime? thought that it is a walking dead flag xD

Edited by JaM

80688.jpg

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!

Synopsis

An ordinary arts club at an ordinary middle school, Tsukimori Middle School. One member, Uchimaki Subaru, wastes his abundant talent trying to draw his perfect 2D waifu. Another, Usami Mizuki, can't stop thinking about the loser that is Uchimaki-kun. Then there is the club president, who, despite being asleep all the time, seems to care for the two, and another vague, sketchy member, Colette. Today, yet again, in this art club full of mild disappointments, a problem arises.

Dekomori Desu! oh, wait, wrong anime... but seriously, I liked this anime more because of Collete

One of those fun anime to watch when you just want to sit back and relax ^_^

80932.jpg

Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen

Synopsis

Hope’s Peak High School is a special school that nurtures those with exceptional talents and abilities. While only top students are a part of the main course, anyone can join the preparatory course, like Haijme Hinata has. Hinata wants nothing more than to be part of the talented elite, but his desires lead him to a fateful encounter that drives the future of the school into despair.

o...k... it's kinda weird... let's see how they will wrap up this series next week...

Edited by JaM

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Despair Arc

danganronpa-3-the-end-of-hopes-peak-acad

One of the two anime that depicts that ends the Hope's Peak Academy story. This anime is a prologue to all the other games and explains how the events started, while also giving background information about the Future characters. The last episode felt like an epilogue after that event in ep 10. Now to watch the final episode of Dangan 3 Future to see how the mastermind is dealt with.

80834.jpg

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! (Episode 12)

So.. that was the last episode..  I don't know it's just me, but it's literally missing something.

I thought that due to a certain magic (or the Holy Grail itself) they will be brought back to the real world, but none of these things. Just after the ending sequence there was a scene where fake Shero Shirou (Miyu's brother) invited all the girls for a talk and suddenly.. anime ended. Wasn't expecting it. But, from what I've seen in the last few minutes I have a feeling there will be another season. It must be. Well, I really hope.

Also, regarding the final battle I knew Tanaka-chan will help them defeat Julius but by throwing her hand to Illya which transformed into the giant sworld. WTH!?

Oh, and the best part - choosing best girl :awesome: . Saber is my no.1 waifu from the Fate universe, but she wasn't there at all. Tohsaka is the second. She was a minor character, though. Thus, there could not be the other choice :awesome: .

tumblr_o9gsspwJx71skdbiao1_400.gif

Edited by Neku-tan