The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Ok well I haven't been paying much attention to naruto at all, but I decided to watch the final episode of Shippuden today and I gotta be honest I did shed a couple tears watching it. Overall my opinions on Shippuden are mixed. The filler sucked, but I still really liked the story even though I don't really follow Naruto like I used to.

I don't have a lot of hope in Boruto, but I hope it's good because I would love to get back into this franchise again and follow it religiously like I used to in the past

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

According to the list of users in the server you actually have joined.

All I did was click on the link and enter a username. That doesn't feel like joining to me :hmm: .

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I shall choose this :awesome: 

Fair enough *goes off to watch anime*.

Tamako MarketTamako Market Specials pictureTamako Love Story

Tamako Market + Specials + Tamako Love Story

Synopsis

Inside the Usagiyama Shopping District lies an eccentric but close-knit community of business owners. Tamako Kitashirakawa, a clumsy though adorable teenage girl, belongs to a family of mochi bakers who own a quaint shop called Tama-ya. One day, Tamako stumbles upon a talking bird that presents himself as royalty from a distant land. Dera Mochimazzi, as he calls himself, states that he’s seeking a bride for his country’s prince. Intent on his mission, Dera follows Tamako home and develops an addiction to mochi, becoming painfully overweight and subsequently unable to fly back to his homeland; thus, he takes up residence with Tamako's family and becomes the community’s beloved mascot.

Meanwhile, Tamako's friend, Mochizou Ooji, continues to hide his true feelings for her. Their fathers are fierce mochi rivals, but will it be enough to drive a wedge between Tamako and Mochizou? And just what will happen to Dera's task of finding his prince’s destined bride?

Everybody loves somebody.

I rarely binge watching anime lately, but if I do, it had to be Slice of Laifu + Yuri Flag + Meganekko :3 + Female OnoD xD

Loved this one. Sure, the movie has slow pace but I didn't mind :3 Love these 2 :3

4J9jgHz.gif

• Like 1

Finished incl. both OVA's

64225.jpg   Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the dawn)

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Year: 2014-2016

Princess Yona lives a life of luxury and ease, completely sheltered from the problems of the seemingly peaceful Kingdom of Kouka; however, the sudden murder of the king and betrayal of her beloved cousin Su-won places Yona's life in mortal peril. Forced to escape only with Son Hak, who is both her childhood friend and bodyguard, the naïve princess soon discovers that Kouka is not the idyllic place she envisioned it to be. Poverty, strife, and corruption run rampant, making reclaiming the throne nothing more than a wishful fantasy given the kingdom's current state.

Based on the popular manga of the same name by Mizuho Kusanagi, Akatsuki no Yona follows Princess Yona on a coming-of-age adventure as she faces the harsh realities of her kingdom. With only a mysterious legend to guide her, Yona must discover a way to restore Kouka to its former glory while being pursued relentlessly by the forces of the new King of Kouka.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

• Like 1

Masamune-kun's Revenge

Masamune-kun's Revenge

Synopsis:

As an overweight child, Makabe Masamune was mercilessly teased and bullied by one particular girl, Adagaki Aki. Determined to one day exact his revenge upon her, Makabe begins a rigorous regimen of self-improvement and personal transformation. Years later, Masamune re-emerges as a new man. Handsome, popular, with perfect grades and good at sports, Masamune-kun transfers to Aki's school, and is unrecognizable to her. Now, Masamune-kun is ready to confront the girl who bullied him so many years ago and humiliate her at last. But will revenge be as sweet as he thought?

This anime is pretty good, though it suffers from cliches. The revenge aspect is a nice addition. I didn't find Aki that interesting, IMO Fujinomiya Neko would've been a better and interesting female lead character. That ending makes me think there's going to be an OVA or maybe another season.

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe you should come harass-- *clears throat* "motivate" me to watch more anime in the Discord server then. :awesome:

You asked for it :devil: .

• Like 1

Finished Ao no Exorcist S2.

Nope, I no longer can't enjoy shounens... it's just... way out of my strike zone.

Compared to the original season, it somehow felt lackluster. Not even Shiemi could save it. Though... Memphisto :awesome:

qFevYQX.png

Quite a bit difference from D.Gray-Man which I absolutely loved and it even won AOTS for me.

Sometimes reviving old memories works, sometimes it does not. 

42 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Finished Ao no Exorcist S2.

Nope, I no longer can't enjoy shounens... it's just... way out of my strike zone.

Compared to the original season, it somehow felt lackluster. Not even Shiemi could save it. Though... Memphisto :awesome:

ohh... glad I stalled it then.

Masamune-kun no Revenge picture

Masamune-kun no Revenge

nah, no Synopsis this time, just watch it's OP. It will tell what the anime is all about... until the last episode.

well.. what I can say, it feels... ehh. well... It is not bad I guess - I like the narcissistic MC - that's all. Maybe I would appreciate more if I read the source material, but nah, not interested on doing it atm. maybe in the future... like, future of future or something.

Edited by JaM

Medaka Box Episode 9-10

37947.jpg

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 11-12

83185.jpg

Piace: Watashi no Italian Episode 10-11

83098.jpg

One Room Episode 9-11

83777.jpg

ChäoS;Child Episode 11

83805.jpg

Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 11

83709.jpg

Youjo Senki Episode 7

82890.jpg

I skipped that ``War Report``

Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 9-10

83930.jpg

Fuuka Episode 11

83735.jpg

Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu Episode 11

83345.jpg

Nyanko Days Episode 11

83933.jpg

• Like 2

Urara Meirochou

Urara Meirochou

Synopsis:

There’s a special shop in the town of Meirochou. In this shop, girls from all over the country arrive to learn the art of fortune telling. Their dream: to become the top fortune teller, the Urara. One day, fifteen-year-old Chiya enters the town, and, unlike the others, she comes to town with another purpose besides becoming the Urara. Together with her fellow apprentices, Chiya, and the girls find themselves treading into a future none of them could have foreseen!

I'm usually not into that moe stuff, but I liked this anime. It's very funny, the characters are great, and the story is interesting. Though the anime seems to become a bit episodic between ep 3-8, some things are relevant later. Afterwards things become very interesting and I really hope this will get another season.

• Like 2

Finished:

Girl Friend (Beta) (Akane Sakurai, Fumio Murakami & Chloe Lemaire were the most beautiful)

1f17c05c28b5aa27bd9a02f6a6d3dda01412914245_full.jpg

Watching:

Hi-sCoool! SeHa Girls (Sadly, I'm on the last chapters)

c67abd71a903f65d1610cd26959e755e1412715434_full.jpg

彼女がフラグをおられたら (Akane is beautiful)

35d1a1a60cd292c5ad2a9f4780713e9a1396987481_full.jpg

アイドル事変

446694d176bb4a7ddd7299d177d9d10b1487188471_full.jpg

Planning to watch soon:

小林さんちのメイドラゴン (I want to watch it completely, so I'm waiting for the last chapter to start watching it, here Tohru and Quetzalcóatl)

fb71fab4dd9be1240db44f313950b9551486497893_full.jpg

ガヴリールドロップアウト (As same as Miss Kobayashi Dragon's Maid,I'm waiting for the last chapter to start watching it, I want to see Raphiel :wub: and Satania)

361c7be62685d032771ebde63c53f2381483178237_full.jpg

亜人(デミ)ちゃんは語りたい (Sakie Satō is very beautiful, as same as Himari Takanashi)

bf00bb9314272a29b058894cf331d6ed1483790667_full.jpg

Edited by Zeitgeist-9
  • Like 1

Rewrite 2

Rewrite 2

I won't go into much detail as not to spoiler anything. This anime picks up immediately where season 1 ended and depicts the Moon and Terra sides. As someone who has never played the VN this was confusing at times, but I liked it.  That ending was IMO very fitting.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I can say with 99.9% conviction that there won't be any S2 for SK, lol =D

It should have one :awesome: .

• Like 1

Fuuka

OMG DOVJSIHGISKOGHNISHNKNSKGNLSNHSDIOFHNSNIOGOIWNNGNSFOHNIOFHN.

Seriously, wtf =D This anime is great, it's seriously fantastic... but damn, WHY! Why the last 2 episodes :/ Why such a fan fiction ending... WHY NO KOYUKI-CHAN?! 

I mean, it's nice seeing Fuuka buji and ikiteru but... Torakku-kun is severely missing. And Koyuki-chan is way too kawaii to be left with such outcome.

The scene between her and Fuuka... omg toge to my kokoro :/

How can I like the whole concept and characters but at the same time hate the outcome... oh man. This was good and it would be perfect without fan fiction ending :/

3gatsu no Lion

SHAFT, just SHAFT.

HanaKana + SHAFT is an insta win =D Even though 2nd half was weaker (too much drama, not enough HanaKana cat :awesome:), enjoyable series nonetheless. Because Hina-chan too moe :awesome: Moe Kana besuto Kana. Cat Kana best cat :awesome: 

And damn, I seriously feel I learned to play shogi xD

Shuumatsu no Izetta

YURI
IS 
THE
CUTEST
THING
IN 
THE 
WORLD

(After HanaKana's voice :awesome:)

Leftover from previous cour. It's pretty funny being against Germany after cheering for it in Youjo Senki, tehe~ =D

And even more funny thing how these two connect =D

Izetta has HanaKana, Saorin and Ten-chan (not to mention loli Nao :awesome:), even though this shiriasu and warui Ten-chan is not the Ten-chan we love. Only Aoi-chan is missing. And what do you know, she's in Youjo Senki :awesome: 

And Izetta herself is such a sweet ball of cuteness =D

In any case, this one was in my top 3 of previous cour. Been a while since I liked something so much =D

Seiren

83471l.jpg

Sigh... I dont know why I still bother watching titles like this. The only reason I did not drop it was because I needed to fill my evening anime night.

83930l.jpg

The weakest of Key's anime adaptations IMO. The plot was so big and convoluted that it ended sacrificing character development, which was one of the best points in series like Kanon, Air, Clannad and Angel Beats. A shame, really.

• Like 1