The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

A quarter way through Gintama, next on the list is Aku no Hana

...thanks to people playing the ending them over and over again on a site that I frequent, too catchy.

The artwork for Aku no Hana is poor, but if you stick with it, the story is great.

Also if you like it i suggest you check out the manga since the last chapter will be out next month

The artwork for Aku no Hana is poor, but if you stick with it, the story is great.

Also if you like it i suggest you check out the manga since the last chapter will be out next month

Ever since watching Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki, my rating and care for artwork isn't as harsh as it used to be, so I won't mind one bit and have already seen the first several minutes of Aku no Hana,

think I prefer it over big eyeballs to be honest haha! Judging from what I've heard and seen of the reviews the artwork seems to fit the mood just fine I think.

Ever since watching Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki, my rating and care for artwork isn't as harsh as it used to be, so I won't mind one bit and have already seen the first several minutes of Aku no Hana,

think I prefer it over big eyeballs to be honest haha! Judging from what I've heard and seen of the reviews the artwork seems to fit the mood just fine I think.

Yea the artwork does fit the mood and i personally had no issue with it.

Though most of the complaints about the show are based on artwork and its comparison to the manga artwork.

I personally thought the show was great and its cause of the story that read the manga

Edited by MidnightRadiance

Shiki One of my new favorites because of the insane atmosphere in the show as well as very nice character development

It was OK but it got a little messed up for my tastes, (don't read any further unless you've finished the series)

Especially when the villagers are going around singing & Megumi gets her head run-over by a tractor, that made me a little depressed.  onion-head-smiley-00011.gif

It was OK but it got a little messed up for my tastes, (don't read any further unless you've finished the series)

Especially when the villagers are going around singing & Megumi gets her head run-over by a tractor, that made me a little depressed.  onion-head-smiley-00011.gif

I already finished it actually, idk maybe i have a penchant for tragic tales with lighter endings

Yea the artwork does fit the mood and i personally had no issue with it.

Though most of the complaints about the show are based on artwork and its comparison to the manga artwork.

I personally thought the show was great and its cause of the story that read the manga

Aku no Hana should only be read... that anime is by far the worst thing I have ever seen =D