The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Will it really contain the 9 schools portion as that starts in Volume 5 and considering its only 22 eps i can't see them speeding through the enrollment arc and doing the school competition

Correction. It will be 26 eps.

Oh, you talk about manga volumes, not Light Novel ones.

Yes, it will contain it for sure. There would be no point in introducing cast for Masaki and George if they weren't planning to put them in anime =)

Plus both chars were in the ending, again, no point in doing that =)

And it won't be speeding at all. 13 eps for 2 Light Novel volumes is more than enough :)

Haikyuu                                                                         Gokukoku no Brynhildr

60431.jpg                     56657.jpg

Correction. It will be 26 eps.

Oh, you talk about manga volumes, not Light Novel ones.

Yes, it will contain it for sure. There would be no point in introducing cast for Masaki and George if they weren't planning to put them in anime =)

Plus both chars were in the ending, again, no point in doing that =)

And it won't be speeding at all. 13 eps for 2 Light Novel volumes is more than enough :)

Yea the manga volumes was what i based it off of.

Though considering the pace it is now in comparison to the manga it should run smoothly

Just finished watching season 3 of One Piece and I have to say is that I really missing out. I guess the only reason that I stopped watching this when I was a kid because of crappy 4Kids dub. =__=

That's the same reason I stopped watching it back then but ever since it came on Toonami I've been thinking about starting it over.

I didn't realize 4kids screwed with it so much, they even changed his cigarette into a lollipop & don't get me started on that voice.

Fairy Tail

fairy-tail.jpg

I just recently started this anime a week or two ago & I'm already on episode 88 (yes I have that much free time) it's pretty good too, so far I'd give it a 9/10.

*high five*

-Fairy Tail S5 E1 / FT176 / FT 2014 E1 (whatever you call it) - very thankful they continued the anime...

-Pokemon X&Y Series E12 - wth... stun spore can defeat an enemy.. i thought it is only use to you know.. stun...

• Like 2

That's the same reason I stopped watching it back then but ever since it came on Toonami I've been thinking about starting it over.

I didn't realize 4kids screwed with it so much, they even changed his cigarette into a lollipop & don't get me started on that voice.

Yeah, 4Kids made Sanji sound like a retard.