The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Your Lie in April

After seeing alot of my friends finish it, i decided to finally start it....Okay i'm enjoying it so far in Ep 5 though i can't predict what will happen in the next Episodes....LUCKILY!  xD

Prepare to get rekt ! xD

• Like 1

Watched 5 more episodes of Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso (10/22) and this show truly is a masterclass.

KYNNDSc.gif

I cannot handle the...

constant reminders of Kaori's health :(

Episode 10 was pretty emotional too, but the after credit scene got me excited for whats next. Im glad I started watching this now that its over, I couldn't handle 1 episode a week and I swear some of them are 2 minutes long. 

• Like 2

Finished Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso.

67177.jpg

I think I did pretty well to hold it together throughout the show, until the last episode :( 

Like holy shit what a sad anime, but it was so good. 

:3 I do... I still do... :3

Was definitely rooting for Tsubaki aswell :D

Time to go watch something extremely gory and manly, I'm thinking Terraformars...uncensored O:

• Like 4

People, Emi best girl and Arima should end up with loli (meaning Nagi, not Hiroko's kid :DDDD), you just don't get it :D

Tsubaki is just comic relief :D

I think I did pretty well to hold it together throughout the show, until the last episode :(

So... you belong to crying group?

Time to go watch something extremely gory and manly, I'm thinking Terraformars...uncensored O:

Watching it censored would be more manly, though...

Such a screwed up censorship cannot be healthy.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

People, Emi best girl and Arima should end up with loli (meaning Nagi, not Hiroko's kid :DDDD), you just don't get it :D

Tsubaki is just comic relief :D

LOL, I love how Nagi was only one year younger than Arima, true loli. Emi definitely didn't get enough screen time!

So... you belong to crying group?

90% of the show gave me more of a bittersweet feeling than actual saddness, but...

The letter Arima got at the end was just too much for me to keep it together xD I was doing so well too

Watching it censored would be more manly, though...

Such a screwed up censorship cannot be healthy.

I had seen the first episode censored the day it aired and was instantly put off, I'll never understand why violence is censored  :rolleyes:

And I just watched the first episode uncensored (crunchy roll has the first half of the series uncensored) and it wasn't even that gory!

I saw screenshots of some of the censorship in later episode and its actually hilarious how bad it is. xD

Yay... More Shigatsu Love... :3 still rooting for Tsubaki :3

Anyway... OT:

sword-art-online-extra-edition-5761.jpg

Sword Art Online Extra Edition

A.k.a. Sword Art Recap...

:3 dunno why I have only watched it today.. I know this exist long time ago and should been watched before S2... :3

Edited by JeieeM

53561.jpg

White Album 2

Genre: Music, romance, love triangle

Synopsis:

Fall, when graduation is only half a year away.

Haruki Kitahara, the final member of the light music club that dissolved, plays his guitar by the window after school in preparation for the school festival. It was the one and only adventure of a good student who spent two diligent years on his studies.

But when a flowing piano melody and a voice as a clear as bell harmonize with his guitar… He goes from being alone, to being two, then three in the light music club, as the semester he dreamed of, no, hoped for, began. 

Source: MyAnimeList

Opinion:

This started of really good and totally my style :) Good progression up until a certain point, than progresses a little slower, to ultimately pace up again.

I'm not really happy with how the story developed in the second half of the series though (My reasons are in the spoiler box, read at own risk)

So what the heck is wrong with this MC ? I liked him through the first 8-9 episodes of the series, 'cause he always behaved like a gentleman, very slowly falling in love with one of the girls involved in the triangle.
And then he gets the girl and starts behaving like a total d*ck !
He even cheats on her with the other girl involved, while she doesn't fully want it (since he's still the other girls boyfriend and the girls are best friends, duh !)
It even went far enough to get me absolutely hating him !
I can barely even understand how you can fall in love with 2 people at the exact same time, let alone what of a jerk you must be to choose one as "public gf" and then meeting the other without anyone knowing...
Those last 4 episodes destroyed the story for me, such a shame. And all that because the MC has to turn into a lame a**

All in all I'd have to give it a good rating since the art and music are INCREDIBLY well done !

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

I just now noticed your Sig, its awesome! 

OT:

Watch the first 5 episodes of Terra Formars...uncensored. This show has been exactly what I needed to get over Shigatsu, 100 modified humans against a planet full of OP Cockroach men. You'd think George R.R. Martin made this anime with the brutal and merciless killings of characters you just met xD I'm excited for the rest of the show and holy shit is it gory. I went ahead and found a screencap of one of the censored scenes to show how laughable it is to even try and watch the censored version:

c6XG0.jpg

Like really? Big black circles? 

• Like 2

Y thank you kind sir ! :)

#TeamGoldenTime ? xD 'T was your recommendation after all :)

#TeamGoldenTime #TeamKoko :D

Your Lie in April

Few Eps away from the ending, i'll just say my opinion so far without spoiling...

I won't cry i won't cry i won't cry....Forget it :cry:

Tumblr_inline_mj9o6hbLc61qz4rgp.gif

Hnnnng, your big picture of all the characters isn't helping the recovery process xD

• Like 2

Terra Formars

terra-formars-6060.jpg

What an awesome awesome awesome show. Such a cool concept and the fight scenes were top notch. The anime literally ended with a 10 minute fighting montage with heavy metal music, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I ended up watching the second half of the show "censored" since I didn't want to bother scouring the internet for the second half uncensored and it seems like they learned their lesson fast, there were one or two scenes in the entire second half where I noticed blatant censoring. I really hope that theres a 2nd season as the show ended on quite a cliffhanger and the story was really picking up. The characters are also top notch but remember not to get too attached to them xD

I'd give it an 8/10, just a badass show. 

But I hope to never see censoring like this again

zS3Jjre.gif panda-emoticon-18.gif?1292863507  9ad2adf3a6.gif panda-emoticon-59.gif?1292863519

EDIT: Didn't want to do another post but I finished

Parasyte

parasyte-the-maxim-6039.jpg

Amazing show and I like how it ended. Gonna miss it :( 10/10

I shat a brick when Murano fell and Shinichi didn't catch her, GG Migi, you're best hand.
EfirSdj.png

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1