The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

your-lie-in-april-6148.jpg
Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
Your Lie In April

SynopsisKousei Arima is a former child prodigy who lost his ability to play the piano when his mother died. His daily life is monochrome, but it begins to gain color when he meets a female violinist by chance. Kaori Miyazono is an audacious go-getter who is overflowing with personality. Enchanted by the girl, Kousei starts to move forward with his own legs at the age of 14.

First off... what I think about last ep(warning... Intense emotion and spoiler obviously)

Kao-chan...BAKA!!!!BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA!!!! *sob* how am I supposed to root for Tsubaki now after this scene:
Bg8hXPGl.jpg

Waaaaaah...

Definitely one of my fave Anime this season(and probably of all time)... That's all I could say... :3

Recommen... Errr... Rather... Watch few episode and judge it if you love it or not :P

Now I want some canele... :3

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 3

JeieeM, on 19 Mar 2015 - 22:20, said:

your-lie-in-april-6148.jpg

Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
Your Lie In April

This^^

Last episode came out today :(

I dare you guys to watch this without crying, I triple dare you !

Certainly One of my favourite anime ! Everything is done perfectly.

JeieeM, you weren't seriously rooting for Tsubaki were you ? :o

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Oh.. Also watched latest episodes of Tokyo Ghoul A and Parasyte.... Coincidentally... Both of them will end next week xD

Parasyte though...

I wonder what will happen in the last episode. Hopefully its a happy ending, but my gut says it wont be :/

Parasyte though...

I wonder what will happen in the last episode. Hopefully its a happy ending, but my gut says it wont be :/

Would not be surprise if it will be a sad ending... Well... Since it is like a tragedy anime... But still I am still optimistic for Happy or at least open ending ^_^

Shigatsu. 

Well, everything went as I expected... too bad I wasn't mistaken about anything so nothing surprised me there... still a great watch, though.

I dare you guys to watch this without crying, I triple dare you !

Dare accepted. Challenge completed.

Kao-chan...BAKA!!!!BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA!!!! *sob* how am I supposed to root for Tsubaki now after this scene:
Bg8hXPGl.jpg

Waaaaaah...

Come on, don't tell me you didn't expect it =D

It was the whole point of the name =D

Parasyte though...

Wanna know? =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Just finished Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso :(

The final episode was beautiful :(

Now to read the manga ^_^

^_^ the plot in manga and anime is the same... But still worth reading to re-experience it

Shigatsu. 

Well, everything went as I expected... too bad I wasn't mistaken about anything so nothing surprised me there... still a great watch, though.

Dare accepted. Challenge completed.

Come on, don't tell me you didn't expect it =D

It was the whole point of the name =D

Wanna know? =D

You heartless T_T

Somehow... I didn't...

Or maybe I was just too delulled in shipping TsubakiXKousei... And she is showing too affectionate towards Watari.... So will still call Kao-chan Baka...>_<

And lastly... Shuu shuu... I have all my ounce of strength resisting in reading Parasyte manga and wikia... >_<

• Like 1