The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I've been meaning to watch this, i've only seen miscellaneous clips on youtube and they are hilarious. One that stood out was the principal wrestling the deer. I had no idea what was going on but it was too funny xD

I have watched the entire series and I am still not sure what the heck is going on :P give it a try...

Nichijou is god tier

tumblr_mx6imwYyPo1shjwrko1_500.gif

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 2

272.gif

This makes me want to tell it more... :P

OT:

kuroshitsuji-book-of-murder-6144.jpg

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder

Synopsis

At the Queen's behest, young master Ciel Phantomhive hosts a lavish banquet to be attended by the crème-de-la-crème of London's elite. What begins as a fabulous affair quickly takes a dark turn when guests begin turning up dead! Murder takes center stage in this chilling OVA collection where even a debonair demon butler isn't safe from a killer on the prowl. Should Sebastian and Ciel wish to once more see the light of day, they must join forces with their guests, including the legendary author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to unravel the mystery – and apprehend the murderer before it's too late!

At first... Was kinda hoping thar this arc should be turned to new series/sequel like Book of Circus but still the 2 1-hour OVAs are great... Good thing that I didn't read the manga beforehand... ^_^

• Like 2

6948.jpg     Nabari no Ou

Genre: Fighting-Shounen, Drama

Year: 2008

Silent, apathetic, yet mischievous, 14-year-old Rokujou Miharu is the bearer of the hijutsu, "Shinrabanshou," a powerful technique many ninja clans desire to possess to become the ruler of Nabari. Fellow classmate Kouichi and his English teacher Kumohira are both secretly Banten clan ninjas, pledging themselves to protect Miharu from his many attackers. Keeping apathetic, Miharu attempts to reject their invitation to join their ninja "club." However, after numerous attacks, he finds no choice but to join their group as a means for his survival. Slowly, Miharu takes a step closer to becoming the ruler of Nabari. [source: MAL]