The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Finished S1 of JoJo Stardust Crusaders. I left it kind of disappointed. Part 1 and Part 2 really stood out from other shounen I've watched, but Stardust crusaders seems to have played it safe and had a weekly bad guy to deal with. Idk, I have high hopes for the second half of Stardust but there needs to be more at stake. I often forgot why they were on the journey they are on. The characters are fantastic though, and the fights are pretty top notch. 

670px-06720360-MainPagePart3.png

5368.jpg

Synopsis
Tomoko Kuroki is eager to begin her new, glamorous, and romantic high school life where she’ll surely become popular and have all the guys vying for her affections. Her plan is sure to succeed, having prepared vigorously by already dating 100 guys... who happen to be video game characters! But when months pass and she can’t seem to get anyone’s attention, let alone talk to them due to her crippling social anxiety, Tomoko’s grandiose dreams turn to shambles! Will she ever be able to have a normal school life?

and here I thought I have a weird imagination... then I met Tomoko... I felt normal :P

ok... I really have mixed emotion while watching this anime... her imagination and hatred to some people are so hilarious... but in the end of the day I feel very sad for her... *sigh* wish I could just to her world and give her a hug...

also the usual updated with my currently watching anime :P too much emotion coming in my head right now thanks to Death Parade and Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso... >_<
Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

50551l.jpg

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

Pretty good anime, for what it is. It being 11 episodes long, I wanted to marathon it but life came up so it took me a while to finish, pretty good anime overall, well thought over.
8/10 from me (ratings based on how much I enjoyed it)

• Like 2

20930.jpg     Neuro: Supernatural Detective (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)

Genre: Mystery

Year: 2007-2008

The series focuses on Neuro Nougami, a demon who feeds on mysteries and puzzles, who comes to the human world to feast on the mysteries offered by humans who release negative energy from their planned crimes. As a demon, he must not make his presence noticed by the humans as it is the law in the human world. Because of this, he makes a permanent deal with Yako Katsuragi (who has her own personal mystery she has to solve), and together they solve crimes for Neuro's appetite. (Source: MAL)

44163.jpg     Sword for Truth (Shuranosuke Zanmaken: Shikamamon no Otoko)

Genre: Action

Year: 1990

Shurannosuke Sakaki is a masterless samurai with a razor-sharp katana and a cold-hearted personality. Whenever you see the mark of two crossed scythes on his back, death is sure to follow. Because of his exceptional swordsmanship, Shurannosuke is hired by the Nakura Clan to rescue Princess Mayu from the Seki Ninja. In this mission, he must use his full potential to survive the Seki Ninja's notorious henchmen. (Source: ANN)

Well, that's like saying that films like Appleseed, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and Tekken Blood Vengance aren't anime. Though, clearly they come off as such. Just because it wasn't made in japan, doesn't mean that it's not anime.

But please, explain why RWBY is not anime, even though it was designed to resemble everything about an anime, just done in a CGI format.

Well, that's like saying that films like Appleseed, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and Tekken Blood Vengance aren't anime. Though, clearly they come off as such. Just because it wasn't made in japan, doesn't mean that it's not anime.

But please, explain why RWBY is not anime, even though it was designed to resemble everything about an anime, just done in a CGI format.

Tekken and Appleseed ARE anime, because there is Japanese company involved in making them.

FF is borderline, but I wouldn't consider it anime. No Japanese production company is involved in there.

And for the same reason, RWBY is not an anime. It's made by US company.

Even though it looks like anime, it's just anime-inspired cartoon.

No Japanese production company is involved in there.

And for the same reason, RWBY is not an anime. It's made by US company.

Even though it looks like anime, it's just anime-inspired cartoon.

This. It also bothers me that some people try to call Korra an anime. 

Just no.

• Like 2

19926.jpg     Skating Rink Kaleidoscope (Ginban Kaleidoscope)

Genre: Drama, Romance, Sports

Year: 2005

With $10 billion worth of beauty (or so she says), Sakurano Tazusa is a contestant for the selection of the Japanese representative at the winter Olympics' figure skating competition. However, her ability is questionable in the eyes of the media and public, as she constantly falls during critical moments in her competitions. During a particular fall, at the same time, a Canadian teen by the name of Pete Pumps perishes as an accident occurs during an air stunt. Before being allowed to pass on into the after life, Pete possess' Tazusa supposedly for a hundred days, living on in her body. Despite the discontent and anger Tazusa faced having her body and privacy invaded by this Canadian ghost, she moves her focus onto improving herself in hopes to be selected for the Olympics. (Source: MAL)

I just watched terraformars, well i give it a 7.5/10, good anime but there were moments that i was expecting more action but i have to say that i like the plot and the way that each character's past was represented. Hope there is a second season of this.

67117.jpg

Been slacking with my anime lately D:

Parasyte: 22/24

and started watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! This show is awesome with its fight scenes and the comedy is hilarious. I heard season 2 isnt that great which sucks, but oh well i've enjoyed what i've seen of the show so far.

Chuunibyou: 8/12

3716.jpg
Nichijou

Synopsis
Yuuko, Mio and Mai are regular high school girls who lead a normal everyday life. However, with bizarre explosions causing random objects to rain down on their heads, lunch turning into an epic battle between girl and wiener, and students riding to school on goats, their lives are anything but ordinary. Meanwhile android Nano spends her days wishing she were a normal human, but keeping house for her creator, the playful and immature child genius Hakase, dealing with talking cat Sakamoto, and trying to keep a hold of her multitude of easily-detachable body parts, her dream is far from a reality...

ok... This should have been finished weeks ago but I wanted to savor each episodes therefore I decided to watch an episode(and sometimes 2 or 3 :3) a day....

Wait what? Seriously? This is slice of life? Whose slice of life is this from???? xD

After 100+ (supposed to be) ordinary life story... i could say that this is Very very funny anime(well at least for me)... I really enjoyed watching each episodes and I love all of the characters...I Recommend this to all.

This one is definitely my favorite part

Okie... Some thought on obviously watched new anime... World Trigger is looking more interesting... Nanatsu no Taizai is almost near to end:( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso will air it's last episode next week.. *still rooting for Tsubaki* :P Parasyte's latest episode is shocking... And I am still *excitedly* looking forward how Tokyo Ghoul will end(wish it could answer one of my question in manga)

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

3716.jpg

Nichijou

I've been meaning to watch this, i've only seen miscellaneous clips on youtube and they are hilarious. One that stood out was the principal wrestling the deer. I had no idea what was going on but it was too funny xD

• Like 1

I've been meaning to watch this, i've only seen miscellaneous clips on youtube and they are hilarious. One that stood out was the principal wrestling the deer. I had no idea what was going on but it was too funny xD

I have watched the entire series and I am still not sure what the heck is going on :P give it a try...

15441.jpg     Baldr Force Exe Resolution                    &     2999.jpg    Usagi-chan de Cue!!

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action                                                                                                       Genre: Ecchi, Comedy

Year: 2006-2007                                                                                                              Year: 2001-2002