The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

reRon2c.jpg

I saw the first episode online and decided to buy the complete series on a whim. I just finished watching the second episode and my heart is already in my stomach. My favorite character so far is Maki, I don't even know why but from the moment she appeared on screen I instantly loved her character. Don't quote me but I think she's destined for greatness and if that turns out not to be true I'm currently writing a fan-fic that says otherwise lol.

reRon2c.jpg

I saw the first episode online and decided to buy the complete series on a whim. I just finished watching the second episode and my heart is already in my stomach. My favorite character so far is Maki, I don't even know why but from the moment she appeared on screen I instantly loved her character. Don't quote me but I think she's destined for greatness and if that turns out not to be true I'm currently writing a fan-fic that says otherwise lol.

I couldn't choose between this:

tumblr_inline_nl8ihwXCmH1rc1who.gif

and this:

tumblr_nk0btbULGu1sei24fo1_400.gif

God bless you.

Madoka Magika....for the third time....this time in English....enjoying it :)

Omg, that was the first anime I've watched :o

Anyways, currently finished Log_Horizon (Season 1) It was ok, better than SAO in my opinion. Now I am going to watch Deathnote and A Certain Magical Index. Probably going to finish Senyuu too, since I've watched only 8 episodes of it.

Omg, that was the first anime I've watched :o

Anyways, currently finished Log_Horizon (Season 1) It was ok, better than SAO in my opinion.

Speaking of SAO aka SIO, finished watching it and I don't see what all the hype is about. No disrespect to anyone who enjoyed it.

Lmao  the choice is yours but this one always works for me

n2MdhfQ.gif

Wait I thought it was this.

WNBzXbv.gif

Started watching Durarara. I'll finally learn the origins of Boooda's avatar

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

*ahem*

Sorry about that ^_^

Not only will you learn, you'll respect, cherish and slowly love it aswell. Celty is the best. :D

• Like 3

Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!_Ren_-_ep0

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: Heart Throb)

Hmmmmm....Liking it so far ^_^

But i feel something ridiculous is happening here....

Anyway, Rikka is cute, Yuuta probably would make the most dangerous unintentionally teasing anime character....or so it seems so far! ;)

Okie, some love for it..

kQvVrnR.gif

izeYIcVgBG9sI.gifgiphy.gif

tumblr_melc0lbzdJ1rw1exqo2_500.gif

• Like 2

6883.jpg

Elfen Lied

Synopsis

For Kouta and Yuka, finding the bloody naked young girl on the beach would change their lives forever, for better or for worse. Unable to speak or function as a normal human being, she is named Nyu by the duo, and taken into their home in an effort to save her. But what neither teenager knows is that this innocent young girl is actually a killing machine -- an experiment gone terribly wrong -- and it is only a matter of time before the murderer in her awakens again...

Nyaaa... I mean Nyuuu...:3

What else I could say, Bloody Ecchi!!! I've read somewhere that the manga has explained plot holes and more complete... but not sure if i am going to read it(well at least for now)... >_<

now excuse me while I watch for some cute puppies vids for the mean time... :3

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 2

Elfen Lied

Nyaaa... I mean Nyuuu...:3

What else I could say, Bloody Ecchi!!! I've read somewhere that the manga has explained plot holes and more complete... but not sure if i am going to read it(well at least for now)... >_<

now excuse me while I watch for some cute puppies vids for the mean time... :3

This show gets a lot of shit from people, but I liked it. I think the manga had a seperate ending so it might be worth it to check it out. I don't know if you've seen Gokukoku no Brynhildr but its the same creator and has a lot of similiarities. You might like it but the last few episodes kinda ruined it. 

• Like 1

This show gets a lot of shit from people, but I liked it. I think the manga had a seperate ending so it might be worth it to check it out. I don't know if you've seen Gokukoku no Brynhildr but its the same creator and has a lot of similiarities. You might like it but the last few episodes kinda ruined it. 

Hmmm.. after watching the ending.. I am actually not sure what to think of Elfen Lied... I actually enjoy watching it but there are some stuff that make me raise an eyebrow sometimes... one of the reason why I am not sure if I would read the manga or not... will add Gokukoku no Brynhildr to my to watch anime then but not now.. will stay away for now in violence anime and try to watch lighter/heart warming anime for now :P

• Like 1