The Fight Against The PS Plus Backlog

Got a couple of games done, I never follow what I planned lol.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Back to Bed

ICO

Shadow of the Colossus

God of War III Remastered

Knack (before the app shutdown, good game but will definitely be a pain to grind without the app)

The Last Blade 2

Garou: Mark of the Wolves 

Child of Light

The Darkness II

This time I was focusing on games from my Asia PS+ account expiring in May, I subscribed last year Feb to try out as they were offering Tales of Zestiria and GOW3 Remastered as additional games along with buy 1 year get 3 months free to attract new customer. I might consider to continue as this month I'm only interested in Mad Max from the US PS+ line up while Asia is getting Mad Max, Heavy Rain, BlazBlue Central Fiction (already plat-ted BBCF)

I've now completed Lumo, Rime and Tearaway: Unfolded! :)

Just......loads more to go xD

Also Titan Souls should be scored off my list - you must've missed it last time? But don't worry, it's easily done, I don't blame you when you have so many updates to do each time, and IRL stuff is definitely more important! :) so please don't stress about the thread <3

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

7 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Edited~

7 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Also Titan Souls should be scored off my list - you must've missed it last time? But don't worry, it's easily done, I don't blame you when you have so many updates to do each time, and IRL stuff is definitely more important! :) so please don't stress about the thread <3

Thanks a lot for being so supportive :D Yeah, it's been a weird couple of months mentally for me, and I know my grades were suffering because of it. But now I'm going in for tutoring, and the mental stuff has been sorted out so I'm feeling way better. If I can manage my time better, I might be able to fix the thread up more often :)

• Like 1

I’ve been going through a few quicker games recently to hit :platinum:174 so I can start Nioh as #175 so I’ve knocked out Amnesia Collection, RiME, Starwhal and Claire. Thankfully none of the games coming next month interest me although that’s only because I already own Mad Max.

6 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Thanks a lot for being so supportive :D Yeah, it's been a weird couple of months mentally for me, and I know my grades were suffering because of it. But now I'm going in for tutoring, and the mental stuff has been sorted out so I'm feeling way better. If I can manage my time better, I might be able to fix the thread up more often :)

That's good to hear, I'm glad things are working out and you're feeling much better! <3 

But seriously, you shouldn't need to worry about the thread! Definitely don't try to time manage just for this, or you'll end up causing yourself stress! It's much more important to focus on your health and your grades, and the thread can wait until if/when you have time! :)

I'm sure everyone participating here would agree as well, so seriously, don't stress too much about it! :)

• Like 2

Quick update for me today, I finished off Ether One, it was a fun puzzle game and a pretty quick plat. I wont talk about the story since it is quite an interesting story that slowly unfolds, some of the puzzles were pretty tricky but overall it was a good game. 

I'll also add Mad Max and Trackmania to my list for this month.

Completed Color Guardians! I'm getting there......kind of.

Also can you remove Metal Gear Solid from my list? :) I bought the game cheap so it's now moved to my regular backlog instead of my PSPlus one :P

Side note, Monster Hunter has been taking up too much time so I haven't done as many PSPlus games as I'd like, but I just can't put it down.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dessane said:

8 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Updated~

8 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Side note, Monster Hunter has been taking up too much time so I haven't done as many PSPlus games as I'd like, but I just can't put it down.

I hear that all the time, Monster Hunter sounds very dangerous lol

Completed Life is Strange for my first completion from my list. I thought it was great, with an interesting story and characters. Would also like to add RiME and Mad Max to my list as well.

Spoiler

PS4

Apotheon

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Grow Home

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Just Cause 3

Killing Floor 2

Life is Strange

Mad Max

Resogun

RiME

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

Stories: The Path of Destinies

Tales from the Borderlands

The Deadly Tower of Monsters

The Unfinished Swan

This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Transistor

Tropico 5

Ultratron

Uncanny Valley

Until Dawn

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Woah Dave!

Worms: Battlegrounds

Xeodrifter

Zombi

PS3

Batman: Arkham City

BioShock 2

BioShock Infinite

Borderlands 2

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Comix Zone

Darksiders

Demon's Souls

Dragon's Dogma

Golden Axe

Just Cause 2

Lone Survivor

Papo & Yo

Sleeping Dogs

Tomb Raider: Underworld

PS Vita

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved

La-Mulana EX

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Alright, I'm back in action. Took some time off to play Project Cars 2 and Alan Wake but that's all done. Now to get back to some of my PS+ games. My plan is to knock out Alien Rage, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Blood Knights and From Dust still this month. We'll see how that'll go.

Already started on Alien Rage. Gave me a bit of motion sickness in the beginning, hopefully it will go away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I got my first trophy for it back in 2015, so we are getting close D;

You can do it, just push through :)

Just thought I'd put all the PS+ games I have completed out of the 565 available on the EU store:

• Altered Beast
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Batman: Telltale
  • Beyond Good and Evil HD
  • Darksiders
  • Datura
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  • Dead Nation
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry: Blood Dragon
  • Game of Thrones: Telltale
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  • Gone Home
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Guacamelee!
  • Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition
  • Hell Yeah: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
  • inFAMOUS 2
  • Jak and the Precursor Legacy
  • Journey
  • Kung Fu Rabbit
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings
  • Machinarium
  • Monster Jam: Battlegrounds
  • Never Alone
  • Papo & Yo
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
  • Prototype 2
  • Puppeteer
  • Race the Sun
  • rain
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishments
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus
  • Sound Shapes
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Teslagrad
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Titan Attacks!
  • Type:Rider
  • Ultratron
  • Uncharted 3
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Valiant Hearts
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2
  • XBlaze: Lost Memories
  • Xeodrifter

So 51 down and only 514 left to go :)

• Like 1

Alright, BIG update! Finished the 4 games that I planned to do before the end of the month.

S10b646.pngS172c0f.pngS1e04d7.pngScc95b2.png

Alien Rage: FPS is not really my cup of tea but I do play some of them from time to time, especially if it's sci-fi. Playing it on the easiest difficulty was harder than on the hardest with the supped up pistol. :P 

If you're a FPS vet this game shouldn't pose any problem. It's too bad the backstory comes in the form of voice logs that you have to find. I didn't find all of them (not a requirement) so I only got the gist of it.

Bionic Command Rearmed 2: This game was part fun, part frustrating, mainly the challenges. I read the first game is even harder so I'm not gonna touch that. The game is pretty good by itself if not going for trophies but it makes a big difference where your grappling claw grabs a platform. In the challenge rooms if it's not the right spot you won't make the next jump. I would vote it higher than a 4/10 (according to the guide here and on PST) for newcomers.

Blood Knights: This was a nice and relaxing game after BCR2. A cool Diablo/Baldur's Gate-like game just way too short. VA could have been a bit better also. Very easy game apart from 1 trophy that takes a couple of tries.

From Dust: I loved this game from the first 5 minutes. It's a bit underrated IMHO. Basically you have to watch over a tribe while fighting nature. I'm pretty sure if you fail a map it saves the lost villages even if you restart it, which is why I didn't get the trophy for finishing the game with no more than 5 villages lost in story mode and I had to do a second speed run. Once again challenges are present and I had to use a guide for some since I couldn't figure them out but I'd say 80% are easy.

For Bionic Commando and From Dust I also made it into the Top 50 Fastest 100%ers. I could have been #3 on From Dust if I don't mess up on that 1 trophy I mentioned. I wasn't shooting for being fast I just played them over a weekend each and I checked on them out of curiosity. :D

Next up:

S8ea4b6.pngS051177.png

For the rest of the month prolly nothing from my list (I want to start playing Dead Rising 2: Off The Record), but for next month it's XBlaze Lost: Memories and The Book of Unwritten Tales 2. XBlaze will be my second VN I believe. TBoUT2 (PS4) I got from Humble Bundle but it came to PS3 PS+ before I could play it so I might as well start with that and later double dip on the PS4 if it's good. I know I got next month set up kind of light, but all my other PS3 games are long (the system I'm focusing on right now) and I'm pretty sure I can't finish any of them during that time (most likely I will start something tho).

• Like 1