The Fight Against The PS Plus Backlog

8 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Completed Spy Chameleon! Game was very annoying, but easy enough.  Wouldn't recommend it though as it wasn't very fun.

Also did Bloodborne but realise that I forgot to add it to my list in the first place xD Oh well!

I added Bloodborne to the list, so congrats, you completed two games :D

• Like 1

I understand this event is closed but I would like to tag along unofficially. Since I started taking things seriously I have completed four ps+ games.

Gone Home

Batman Telltale

Grim Fandango

Claire

As I continue to want to improve my stats, I have a few I have singled out to start off on. Most will be on vita for now. After my first playthrough of Tokyo Xanadu is complete, I am taking a break and knocking out a few easy short titles. 

Uncanny Valley

Broken Sword Ep 1 and 2

Psycopass Mandatory Happiness

I have a few for Ps4 titles ready as well. Most of my time is focused on spring fling but these are on my short term radar.

Abzu

Transfomers Devastation

• Like 1

Nom Nom Galaxy is going along well, looks like it will be a pretty cruisy plat. For this month I've added Rayman Legends and Beyond Two Souls, hopefully I'll progress on some more ps+ games this month but Kingdom Hearts keeps distracting me

41 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Nom Nom Galaxy is going along well, looks like it will be a pretty cruisy plat. For this month I've added Rayman Legends and Beyond Two Souls, hopefully I'll progress on some more ps+ games this month but Kingdom Hearts keeps distracting me

Sounds like an easy distraction, honestly :P I added your two new games. And the list grows...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Sounds like an easy distraction, honestly :P I added your two new games. And the list grows...

They are such good games, plus I want to plat them all before 3 comes out so theres that. The list will never be completed I reckon but hopefully I'll knock a few out here and there

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 4:19 PM, FilmFanatic said:

After spending a month playing the fantastic Nioh I’ve followed that up with a much quicker PS+ game, Sheltered. Fun little game and next on the cards is This War Of Mine which is also a survival game.

Edited! How did you enjoy Nioh? I have a passing interest in it, but I haven't really played a Souls styled game so I'm a little intimidated lol

Also, I'm noticing that a couple of you have Mugen Souls Z on your lists. I recommend checking out the Let's Play thread if you need motivation to give the game a start!

Edited by ShakeNBake663

3 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Edited! How did you enjoy Nioh? I have a passing interest in it, but I haven't really played a Souls styled game so I'm a little intimidated lol

The Souls series is my all time favourite game series (can’t wait for Dark Souls Remastered) so I’ve got plenty of experience with these games. The game itself is absolutely fantastic, it took me 172 hours to 100% and it was fun the whole time. If I didn’t have a backlog I would’ve gone through the last 2 difficulties as well as maxing out all my gear and character stats it was that fun (platinum needs 1 playthrough and 100% needs 3). Combat is way better than a Souls game as the combat is far deeper as you have 3 different stances to choose from as well as every weapon type having multiple moves you can unlock. I didn’t find the game particularly difficult and once your have enough points to unlock the Weakness and Sloth talismans every subsequent boss is a pushover. And if things ever get tough you can always do co-op.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

The Souls series is my all time favourite game series (can’t wait for Dark Souls Remastered) so I’ve got plenty of experience with these games. The game itself is absolutely fantastic, it took me 172 hours to 100% and it was fun the whole time. If I didn’t have a backlog I would’ve gone through the last 2 difficulties as well as maxing out all my gear and character stats it was that fun (platinum needs 1 playthrough and 100% needs 3). Combat is way better than a Souls game as the combat is far deeper as you have 3 different stances to choose from as well as every weapon type having multiple moves you can unlock. I didn’t find the game particularly difficult and once your have enough points to unlock the Weakness and Sloth talismans every subsequent boss is a pushover. And if things ever get tough you can always do co-op.

Interesting... Nioh always looked so interesting to me, the atmosphere seems really incredible and it's making me want to give it a shot someday. Also I plan on trying out Bloodborne soon, so it's nice to know that there are fans in the thread that I can talk to as I get my feet wet~

1 minute ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Interesting... Nioh always looked so interesting to me, the atmosphere seems really incredible and it's making me want to give it a shot someday. Also I plan on trying out Bloodborne soon, so it's nice to know that there are fans in the thread that I can talk to as I get my feet wet~

Bloodborne is definitely worth playing. It gets my vote for #1 PS4 exclusive game. If there’s one thing I love about the Soulsborne games it’s the worlds that From Software create and Bloodborne is easily the best of them. Any questions on Nioh or Bloodborne just feel free to ask though it has been awhile since I’ve played BB. Did spend a day replaying it earlier this year while I was in between games and it was great to get back to it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm a fan of Bloodborne but I can't put my finger on why exactly, because it's like the strangest thing ever. Nioh is very enjoyable too, but I'm not very far into it yet. 

8 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

I'm a fan of Bloodborne but I can't put my finger on why exactly, because it's like the strangest thing ever. Nioh is very enjoyable too, but I'm not very far into it yet. 

Maybe it's the fact that it IS so strange that makes you interested. I know that tends to get my attention too :P

7 hours ago, HelsingsV said:

This is a very good event, what a great idea

Thank you :D

• Like 1

I went ahead and finished Day of the Tentacle, so that will be my third PS Plus game I've finished since this event started! I'm waaaaaay behind many of you (college seems to do that to me) but at least some of my older PS Plus games are finally being finished up :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I went ahead and finished Day of the Tentacle, so that will be my third PS Plus game I've finished since this event started! I'm waaaaaay behind many of you (college seems to do that to me) but at least some of my older PS Plus games are finally being finished up :D

My time on this site has taught me never to compare myself to others on this site :P some people are amazing at knocking out games, I jump around way too much

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dessane said:

My time on this site has taught me never to compare myself to others on this site :P some people are amazing at knocking out games, I jump around way too much

I do too lol, life tends to kill my gaming motivation so my consistency doesn't exist even a bit. Sometimes it just gets to a point where I'm glad SOMETHING has been done as far as my trophy list goes lol

Edited by ShakeNBake663
  • Like 2

I would like to add and Beyond: Two Souls, CounterSpy, and Hitman: Absolution to my list. I haven't completed anything lately, but since CounterSpy's servers are closing June 1 and the contracts for Hitman: Absolution will be unavailable soon, I'm going to prioritize those and get the online trophies done for those.

Spoiler

PS4

Apotheon

Beyond: Two Souls

CounterSpy

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Grow Home

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Just Cause 3

Killing Floor 2

Life is Strange