Spring 2018 Backlog Challenge

New update:

1. Seasons after fall (PS4) - 0%

2. Late shift (PS4) - 0%

3. Batman season 1(PS4) - 0% => 100% :platinum:

4. Rime (PS4) - 0%

5. Planet of the eyes (PS4) - 0% => 100%:platinum:

Two down. I liked Batman. I'll probably start season 2 later this month close to when the last episode comes out. Planet of the eyes was really short and mediocre, but I suppose the visuals were fun and it was pretty relaxing because it wasn't challenging in the least. I am going to add a new game.

6. Oxenfree (PS4) - 0%

Edited by colinmazzini
  • Like 1

Progress Update:

Dark Cloud: 45% => 54%

inFAMOUS Second Son: 17%
inFAMOUS First Light: 0%
LEGO Marvel's Avengers: :platinum:
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture: :platinum:

(I moved my completed games down to the bottom of the list to better organize them.)

So I spent all day playing Dark Cloud because inFAMOUS is out of the question on Sundays, due to my Catholic upbringing about no sex or violence {against humans which is what I'd be doing in Second Son} on Sunday(sex: I bought Gal*Gun Double Peace and Criminal Girls 1 on Vita because they were cheap ?) so this was the only game I could play. My sched is pretty much shot now because I rushed through LEGO Marvel's Avengers instead of doing the schedule I wrote up. :P

So here I am eating sunflower kernels(which are healthier than chips but wreck the throat if you aren't careful, and with my sinuses, I have to be super-careful or I'd be wasting video game time spitting up in the toilet :() and drinking Mt. Dew from the local convenience store(me and the folks always stop at one for soda and chips after church service, it's become a tradition :D) and just forgot the time. By the time I was done I have not only passed my goal of clearing Wise Owl Forest and advancing to Queens, I actually got Ruby and built up her weapon to max(through the Broken Dagger glitch, which makes this game beg for mercy xD). The only trophies I got, though, were the ones for beating the boss of Wise Owl Forest and getting max money. I was very lucky to get several "Funds increased" circles of light that doubled my cash income a lot.

Almost done with Queens. I expect to get the trophy for beating the Shipwreck Boss(who is probably the toughest Dark Cloud boss next to the final one) and hopefully Weapons Master(I've been building up Xiao's slingshot and it's at +7 now). If I get to 90% on Dark Cloud or Second Son, I might add a new game or two since I am getting through the games pretty decently.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, K_Raw21 said:

PS4: 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - 10%

Mouse Craft 15%

Walking Dead Michonne 0%

Counter spy 0% (It's not on backlog just yet but servers are closing soon so I want to get this out the way)

PS3:
Lego Marvel 12% -->35%
Infamous 2 2%

Update 2:

Lego is now 35%

Finally finished the story mode for Lego Marvel such a tedious time forcing myself to continue. I feel accomplished over the weekend getting it all the way up to 35%. I haven't been able to start any of my PS4 games yet. I'm grinding Beach Buggy Racing out at the moment. Hopefully this upcoming weekend I can get Lego to 50% or higher!

Monday morning Update. Started Rime on the weekend. So far it seems a mediocre game, hopefully the second half of the game is much better.

Not really looking forward to a second playthrough for collectables and misc trophies. <_<

1. Cat Quest - 0% --> 8%

2. Journey  - 0% --> 14%

3. inFamous: Second Son - 7%

4, Oceanhorn - 0%

5. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - 0%

6. Rime - 0% --> 11%

7. Counterspy - 0%

8. Little Nightmares - 0%

9. Gone Home - 0% --> 100% :gold:

10. Unravel - 25%  --> 100% :platinum:

Stats at start of event:

Platinums: 21  --> 22

100% games: 31  --> 34

Completion rate: 49.86% --> 50.35%

• Like 1

Update 5: Hit a bit of a slow down with Steins;Gate, the storyline is interesting enough that I am taking the time to read it all the way through. Hopefully will finish the game tomorrow.

PS3:

01. The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief 1S00fd2f.png

02. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 1S238f94.png

03. Steins;Gate 17% --> 25%

04. Game of Thrones - Telltale series (0%)

05. Hakuoki - Stories of the Shinsengumi (0%)

PSVita:

06. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (0%)

07. Norn9 Var Commons (0%)

PS4:

08. The Wolf Among Us (20%)

09. Tales from the Borderlands (0%)

10. Final Fantasy VII (20%)

Progress Update:

Dark Cloud: 54% => 68%

LEGO Marvel's Avengers: :platinum:
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture: :platinum:

Didn't feel like playing inFAMOUS Second Son so I went back to Dark Cloud. At the fourth 'town' right now and doing well. I think I might just focus on Dark Cloud until I get the platinum because I am getting close. I have already caught the big fish for one of the fishing trophies but finding the Baron Garayan for the Rare Catch trophy is getting to be a pain. I think that is the hardest trophy I have to deal with. Finally got the one for upgrading a weapon 10 times by upgrading Xiao's weapon, got lucky and found a PowerUp Powder to get that last level. ^_^

Update:

Completed

Grim Fandango - 100%

Current Plays

Cat Quest- 65%

Tokyo Xanadu- 18%

Future plays

Abzu- 20%

The Wolf Among Us- 06%

Among the Sleep - 0%

Firewatch - 0%

Persona 4 - 0%

Want to add. 

Murdered Soul Suspect - 15%

South Park TFBW- 16%

Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - 0%

Finished the last chapter today of Grim Fandango. Love the humor of the game. Has very hard at times to do on the vita, especially with tank controls. Switching back now to Tokyo Xanadu. I will try by next week to finish the first playthrough. I did also finish the main quest for Cat Quest. One or two more sessions of clean up and I can scratch that one off the list as well. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174

Current Progress:

Dark Cloud: 68% => ? :platinum:

LEGO Marvel's Avengers: ? :platinum:

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture: ? :platinum:

So I said I would focus on Dark Cloud until I platinumed it, and even though it's 4:14 AM now, I finally got the platinum a few minutes ago. Still a great game. I was very lucky to get a Baron Garayan after a few resets of the Oasis pond. After that, it was just a straight run to the remaining bosses of the game. The final boss did eat up one of my Revival Powders but it was okay once I deicded to stop rushing in to melee it. :)

That just leaves the inFAMOUS games. :( I think I'll save them until after I get my 50th Platinum.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 2

Seigecraft commander 100%
Rime 100%
Blue reflection 15%
Ni no kuni 2 0%
MGS 3 - 11%
Secret of Mana 20% >21%
Claire extended cut 0% >81%
Playroom VR 20% > 39%
Far Cry 5 0%
Amnesia: Collection 1%

Not had much gaming time, completed Claire but need a second playthrough for nightmare difficulty and a few missed collectables.

Update: 

Finished up a couple more trophies in Cat Quest. All that is left is clearing the last few dungeons and making the climb to 99. 

Grim Fandango: 100%

Cat Quest: 87%

Tokyo Xanadu: 18%

The Wolf Among Us: 06%

Murdered Soul Suspect: 15%

South Park TFBW: 16%

Abzu: 20%

Yonder: 0%

Among The Sleep: 0%

Firewatch: 0%

Persona 4: 0%

I would love to get in on this. My backlog is horrible. Only about 50% completion. Im at work ATM. I will get a good list put together and post it tomorrow. Sometime have a huge backlog can be confusing. Lol im an old game and was wondering if any of you fellow trophy hunters could take a look at my backlog and help get me started. If i havent 100% the game i still own it. Lol my shelves are bowing. Thanks i  advance

Edited by XxraymanjrxX
misspelled something

9 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I would love to get in on this. My backlog is horrible. Only about 50% completion. Im at work ATM. I will get a good list put together and post it tomorrow. Sometime have a huge backlog can be confusing. Lol im an old gamer and was wondering if any of you fellow trophy hunters could take a look at my backlog and help get me started. If i havent 100% the game i still own it. Lol my shelves are bowing. Thanks i  advance

Wow, you need metal shelves, wood isn't cutting it. That's why I buy all my games on line. xD

Welcome! Looks like you are indeed a veteran as you have over 210 platinums! I'd love to end my career on 238 platinums, but I'm still far away from that goal. Still, I'll be glad to help you out.

Checking your profile, here are my suggestions:

• Dragon Quest Heroes: From looking at your list, you only have four trophies left to hit the plat. I know how hard it is to get those last trophies, having played the game myself and getting pwned by Zoma. Getting all of the items and orbs is a bit of a grind(and the last two orbs require you to beat Zoma and Darkdrium, which isn't easy) but let me tell you I'm in the same boat with Disgaea 5 - I only have two trophies left but getting strong enough to earn them is going to take FOREVER. Still, I am hopeful I can do it. ;)
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II: Same here, it's tough doing the hard boss fights but if you love the franchise and can handle the combat and find all the Metal King Slimes to max everyone up you shouldn't have a problem. The fact that the main characters can use various classes makes this game so much more easier. :) (From the guy who is not putting his disc into the system, ha ha. xD)
  • XBLAZE LOST: Memories: I don't know why you have this incomplete. I don't like VNs and yet I completed this several times on other accounts. I followed a guide and got this plat easily.
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: You are farther along than I am, buddy. I only have 40%. I really need to get back on the horn and get those quests done. I platinumed this on another account and the Solosseum trophy was the last one I got because I know how tough Solomon is with his three golden familiars.
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus: I've already got this plat. It's really stupidly easy. Just complete the remaining stages and be done with it. The last stage is a bit tough but you get multiple retries.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Wow, you need metal shelves, wood isn't cutting it. That's why I buy all my games on line. xD

Welcome! Looks like you are indeed a veteran as you have over 210 platinums! I'd love to end my career on 238 platinums, but I'm still far away from that goal. Still, I'll be glad to help you out.

Checking your profile, here are my suggestions:

• Dragon Quest Heroes: From looking at your list, you only have four trophies left to hit the plat. I know how hard it is to get those last trophies, having played the game myself and getting pwned by Zoma. Getting all of the items and orbs is a bit of a grind(and the last two orbs require you to beat Zoma and Darkdrium, which isn't easy) but let me tell you I'm in the same boat with Disgaea 5 - I only have two trophies left but getting strong enough to earn them is going to take FOREVER. Still, I am hopeful I can do it. ;)
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II: Same here, it's tough doing the hard boss fights but if you love the franchise and can handle the combat and find all the Metal King Slimes to max everyone up you shouldn't have a problem. The fact that the main characters can use various classes makes this game so much more easier. :) (From the guy who is not putting his disc into the system, ha ha. xD)
  • XBLAZE LOST: Memories: I don't know why you have this incomplete. I don't like VNs and yet I completed this several times on other accounts. I followed a guide and got this plat easily.
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: You are farther along than I am, buddy. I only have 40%. I really need to get back on the horn and get those quests done. I platinumed this on another account and the Solosseum trophy was the last one I got because I know how tough Solomon is with his three golden familiars.
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus: I've already got this plat. It's really stupidly easy. Just complete the remaining stages and be done with it. The last stage is a bit tough but you get multiple retries.

Good luck!

yeah theres a lot that I only need to few trophies to finished. I get distracted on newer games and lose track of my backlog.

DQH...yeah I love this game. The veteran fights arent too bad as long as I got the right party

DQ2....is actually easier than the first. my wife was actually grinding the kills for me while I was at work and just haven't played it much since.

XBlaze.....cant remember why I haven't finished this

NI NO KUNI. Yeah this game is awesome. I finished the story now I think I'm grinding materials or all creature kills. I didn't need much

SLY COOPER. I a, actually on a mission to complete all of these eventually. I have the HD on ps3 and psv.  plus Thieves in Time (I know it sounds cheap) can be auto popped 

Thanks for the advice. kinda helps me remember some of the great ones I have forgotten about.

9 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

NI NO KUNI. Yeah this game is awesome. I finished the story now I think I'm grinding materials or all creature kills. I didn't need much

I should start up PS Now and get to cracking on those grinds myself. Only eight days to NNK2! xD

EDIT: Well, I did start it up and managed to get TWO trophies - I finished half of the boss rematches to get the 40 bounty hunts for Bounty Hunter and then finally located the last grotto I missed to get Globetrotter. Everything else will take days of grinding. I did get to Rank S in the Solosseum... and promptly got nickled and dimed to death because everyone took too much damage in the third battle. Stupid Magimasters. :(

Edited by CJ_Mystery

1 hour ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I should start up PS Now and get to cracking on those grinds myself. Only eight days to NNK2! xD

Yeah its gonna be good. I looked into psn now and to be honest im not that interest in it  i wished they would do it like ps pmhs and let you download it. All my ps3 incompletes are physical copies..well except for the ones bought from the store and the ps plus freebies.