Hello Everyone

Ze Fever

Hi there, My name is Nick and I am new to the forums on PSNP. My buddy at work got me to check this site out when we were comparing trophies, and now I am hooked.

I work at a game store in Northern Illinois called TNT Games, I have been working there for about ten months, since I moved back to the states from England. It is a great shop loaded with great games, new and retro.

The games that I have been playing recently are FIFA 13, Tomb Raider, Sonic Generations, and Dishonored. I love all types of games But I would say my all time favorite is Uncharted 2..That game blew my mind. I hope to be on this site a lot more now that I was introduced to the forums. If you have any questions for me just let me know, or if you just want to talk games that would be great too. Thanks for reading. Cheers

• Like 1

Yup, I left the States to work for a family friend who sponsored my living there. After about 5 years I came back to the States to finish college so I can get a better job. Hopefully back over there or somewhere else in Europe.