Has anyone got miniature crown?

skroq

I am 20 hours into the game and got 2 giant crowns (silver). I got both in multiplayer.
Have anyone found a really small monster to net him the miniature crown? If yes, what monster, solo or multi?

Edited by skroq

Just now, Aipher said:

Not gotten one so far, I think I have 6 giant crowns. I believe there are timed events in the game that introduce minuscule versions of monsters, which is likely where you can get the miniature crowns.

I read on game faqs the same. I really hope this is true, otherwise it's a longest platinum that ever existed on PSN

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I have gotten multiple giant crowns so far, even multiple for the same monster but not a single miniature one. If you compare the rarity you will see giant being at 50% and miniature being at 1%....

Yeah, like I said - this is going to be the longest plat on PSN. If they introduce events with mini/huge monsters than what i said will be invalid, but otherwise 1000h-2000h plat. I read one guy hunted one monster ~times and he didnt get mini crown for it

and 1,4% is for just one crown, try getting 50 mini crowns

Edited by skroq

48 minutes ago, Miliazer said:

I managed to get a mini crown, and I'm not entirely sure if playing solo or multiplayer affects it, but I got mine while I was in solo!

I also managed to snag my first mini crown while playing solo. It was around the 75 monsters hunted mark (not the same monster, but overall)

Nice, gratz you all. I still did't find a small enough monster. But my theory is that if you play a 4 player quest there are bigger chances to get a big monster and if you are playing solo, you have bigger chance of a small monster.

Also I wonder why noone has the trophy for 10 giant crowns..

45 minutes ago, skroq said:

Nice, gratz you all. I still did't find a small enough monster. But my theory is that if you play a 4 player quest there are bigger chances to get a big monster and if you are playing solo, you have bigger chance of a small monster.

Also I wonder why noone has the trophy for 10 giant crowns..

By all metrics I should have the trophy - I have 15 giant crowns recorded - but I'm wondering if it's bugged, or if the 10 or more and above actually require Gold crowns. We're waiting on a reply on the Capcom forums about it.

Edited by swweet
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, swweet said:

By all metrics I should have the trophy - I have 15 giant crowns recorded - but I'm wondering if it's bugged, or if the 10 or more and above actually require Gold crowns. We're waiting on a reply on the Capcom forums about it.

Would you be able to  post screenshots of your guild card where it shows the lists of Monster sizes with ones you have crowns on? I'm interested in seeing what you're seeing on it for your sizes and how many you have. 

2 hours ago, Gage said:

Would you be able to  post screenshots of your guild card where it shows the lists of Monster sizes with ones you have crowns on? I'm interested in seeing what you're seeing on it for your sizes and how many you have. 

yea and I wonder if he has 15 big crowns split accross +10 different monsters ?

Edited by skroq

1 minute ago, elecmouse101 said:

If it's like the past MH games there are only gold mini crowns. Silvers are only for large, for whatever reason.

I've gotten a gold giant crown too. Some people are reporting that the 10 giant crowns isn't unlocking for them even with 10+ crowns. So, it might take all gold crowns. But crowns seem a lot faster in HR. 

2 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I've gotten a gold giant crown too. Some people are reporting that the 10 giant crowns isn't unlocking for them even with 10+ crowns. So, it might take all gold crowns. But crowns seem a lot faster in HR. 

Let me clarify. There are 4 sizes of monsters as categorized by crowns. Small Gold Crown < No Crown < Large Silver Crown < Large Gold Crown. There is no Small Silver Crown.

• Like 1