Crown Guide.

LordNEET

17 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

No game has ever gone in and changed the trophy requirements after the game was released due to additional content. May be required as a DLC trophy, but it likely won't impact the platinum. 

payday 2 trophy requirement was changed after patch was released at one point.

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

No game has ever gone in and changed the trophy requirements after the game was released due to additional content. May be required as a DLC trophy, but it likely won't impact the platinum. 

I actually have evidence that says otherwise.

I needed one more Kirin fight to get all research. After I downloaded the update, I killed Kirin, but no trophy popped for the research all monsters. So I can only assume that now Deviljho counts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Depending on how the trophy is programmed to keep track...

Example: Helldivers has a trophy for fully upgrading every 'non-DLC' weapon. What it actually ended up meaning was that every paid non-DLC weapon needed to be upgraded.So when they celebrated some milestone by introducing some new weapons (or just one) to the game for free, those ended up counting as well and increasing the grind for players who didn't have the trophy yet.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, h4mx0r said:

Depending on how the trophy is programmed to keep track...

Example: Helldivers has a trophy for fully upgrading every 'non-DLC' weapon. What it actually ended up meaning was that every paid non-DLC weapon needed to be upgraded.So when they celebrated some milestone by introducing some new weapons (or just one) to the game for free, those ended up counting as well and increasing the grind for players who didn't have the trophy yet.

56 minutes ago, deepwater324 said:

I actually have evidence that says otherwise.

I needed one more Kirin fight to get all research. After I downloaded the update, I killed Kirin, but no trophy popped for the research all monsters. So I can only assume that now Deviljho counts.

Sorry, guess I was wrong. :( Well, since i haven't started, no telling how much it would've changed things. Hopefully I get it before they decide to add another monster. xD 

Edited by MidnightDragon

43 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Sorry, guess I was wrong. :( Well, since i haven't started, no telling how much it would've changed things. Hopefully I get it before they decide to add another monster. xD 

It's fine. Even though I'm the one who has evidence that Deviljho counts, I'm still having a hard time believing that it's not some kind of mistake. I mean, why would he count? I've done some quests hoping that would trigger the trophy, but it didn't work. I'll post again if it pops once I get Deviljho to level 4.

8 minutes ago, deepwater324 said:

It's fine. Even though I'm the one who has evidence that Deviljho counts, I'm still having a hard time believing that it's not some kind of mistake. I mean, why would he count? I've done some quests hoping that would trigger the trophy, but it didn't work. I'll post again if it pops once I get Deviljho to level 4.

Well, hopefully it is because that would be annoying. 

9 minutes ago, W33DM4CH1NE said:

I really hope that isn't the case. Just need a large bazel and im done. Wanted to be finish before the Ni no Kuni Release tomorrow ?

I hear ya.  I just need kushala and nergi before farcry 5 releases next monday, while working full time with a wife.  many late nights ahead if that's the case.  

I did 2 15 minute quests of dev by SOS and got large on both but no crowns :/

Just got largest silver Deviljo, 2332. My head was at his lower knee bend, so I guess that should be higher than your head

Edit: Just fought another, this was super huge but.. Large silver update, 2394...

Edited by Erkawest

12 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Destiny 2 Did >.>